Choi Seunghyun

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Seunghyun doesn’t know why God is so cruel with him. He doesn’t want problem, but problem always finds him . He’s looking at unconscious man with so many wounds in his body. Again the issuse help ot not help. Memory about the muder last week still can’t get out his mind. He always remembers that night, blood and…the look of victim. That man never can meet his daughter again, never can go back his home again…. So, is this unconscious man like that too ? Lee Seunghyun checks his wounds and sees that it’s caused by gun, not by sword. So, it’s not from Kang Daesung… He really doesn’t want to see that person has to kill anymore, Daesung almost doesn’t know anything but killing, why must he live that life ?? But, it’s not like Seunghyun can do anything for him, just that he feels sympathy…

Now, what does Lee Seunghyun do with this fainted person ?? He tries to kick him little so he can wake up but it’s no use, he lost so much blood. If Seunghyun leaves him here, maybe he will becomes a corpse without blood, or the worst he will become a victim by Organ traffickers. But if he helps him, what will come after that ?? After all, people live in this under world all aren’t good, include Lee Seunghyun. He isn’t a good person to help people no matter what. He looks at the person who maybe older than him, he’s wearing expensive clothes, so maybe he’s a very rich people, his face…hey, it makes Seunghyun feel jealous, he’s more handsome than Senghyun, and he’s also taller. This world is really not fair, why does this man have all the good thing ??? And exactly, this man has a very good future, very good life, if he dies here…nothing…he will become a body that has nothing… Life is only easy like this, you try hard with all your life but in a moment, your life just becomes dust in this world… One day, maybe Lee Seunghyun’s life will be like this ? Dying without knowledge’s people, die in lonely, die at where no one knows… Life in the dark world …

Seunghyun thinks and thinks, he crinkles his hair into a mess, haizzz, why does he feel like his life is a mess too ? Having a deep sigh again, Lee Seunghyun comes near the unconscious man and carries him on his back. Damn it !!! This man is ing heavy !! A man who is only 1m73 has to carry a man almost is 1m8, hell with it ?? Lee Seunghyun’s life is really a damn drama film which he hates so much !! Lee Seunghyun silently curses the man on his back over and over, from his grandmother to his grandchild, can’t blame him, Lee Seunghyun is not a good student anyway, he’s sure a very foul mouth man !! He takes the man to his small rent romm, don’t hope at him to take the man to hospital, Lee Seunghyun has no money for nonsene things, just crudely bandages for him, wait for him to wake up and kicks him out. That’s it. No more. This is his limit for the name “ good person”.

After a long way to go his rent building, he has to climb up so many stairs to his room, finally, he can get rid of the debt on his back. He tosses the man to his bed not too lightly, so damn tired, don’t expect him to be gentle. Next, he has to sponge and bandage for him. Check it out, haizzz, Lee Seunghyun must undress the man’s shirt, undress a man…not funny at all. With the disgusted face, Lee Seunghyun begins the man, suddenly, his wrist is clenched and Lee Seunghyun is wrestled down. , it hurts. When he can see what the hell is happening, the man has already waken up and now is lying on his body, holds his wrist up hardly. The man has very cold eyes, this is the eyes belongs to people who are very dangerous. Lee Seunghyun want to curse out loud : “ my life, I only meet wild animal !!!” The man stares hardly at him, like he’s wondering who Lee Seunghyun is . Dangerous look, Lee Seunghyun feels like he ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter