Under moonlight

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri opens his eyes. No one in his sight. Seem like everyone all have their own thinngs to do. The wound in his shoulder is bandaged. It’s good. Seungri doesn’t want to open his eyes and sees Kwon Ji Yong or Dong Young Bae is there. Yes, even Young Bae, he doesn’t want to meet , at least not now. He’s his childhood friend, you can say Young Bae is also important memory to him, the first one to treated him like a person. Seungri touches the necklace Young Bae gave him, he still wears it, always wear it to remember Young Bae. But, now he knows, Young Bae is friend with Ji Yong, and Dong Young Bae, is one of four kings in this dark world. Seungri has enough trouble with two other Kings, damn Choi Seunghyun and ing Kwon Ji Yong, he doesn’t want to have one more King in his life. And more important, he’s scared. He’s scared that Young Bae isn’t Young Bae whom he used to know, and deep inside he knows, definitely Young Bae changed. A King of dark world, never be an innocent boy in the past, never… So let him recognize Seungri is bad idea. Memories…just be memories…Nothing less, nothing more… Seungri decides.

Suddenly, the door opens. Seungri looks at the door, and sees one of Ji Yong’s man is standing there, looks at him coldly. In people’s eyes here, Seungri is just Ji Yong’s pet so they all look at him like that. Seungri wants to curses out loud, who the hell is the pet of that damn bastard ??? him !!!

“ You can leave today and go to your home. After one week, come back ! It’s master’s words !”

So, Kwon Ji Yong let him leave for a while ? Ya, that heartless bastard also has a good side. He doesn’t think so. Maybe he’s thinking another game to play with Seungri, or he found another person to play while he’s injured. Forget it, Seungri doesn’t care at all. He can go back, it’s great !! It’s better not to see Ji Yong’s damn face . Seungri still wants to fight him so much. But his body’s status now can’t receive more damages.  Sometimes Seungri hate why he’s weaker than Ji Yong so much !!

Seungri walks to his rent room. It’s a month since he has been forced to follow Kwon Ji Yong around. It’s so ing tired. Seungri puts his hand in the pocket to find a cigarette, suddenly he sees his hand’s full of blood. Shake his head, he looks at his hand again. It’s nothing. It’s just his imagination. But it’s also the truth. He kills a person. He kills the person who once treated him like a grand son and then betrayed him. And all in all, it was game, a game of another devil for them. It’s just… like a ing tragedy play !!

Seungri thought, he will kill in his life. Certainly. Because his world is just a trash world. He needs to protect himself. He wants to live till he escapes this world. However, he always advoid killing as much as he can. In the end, it’s a person’s life. You don’t have a right to tell it’s worth ore not worth. Now, he has killed. Now, his hand has covered in blood, the dark blood. He’s dirty. Seungri feels so tired. Not because of his wound, also because he lost his spirit. He’s not a good person, but…he doesn’t want to become a killer, not at all !!!

He turns into a dark park and sits in there. Under the moon light, the fading light, he feels like his life is also fading like it. He looks at his hand again, all he can see…once again, red color of blood. Seungri closes his eyes. He doesn’t want to think, he doesn’t want to see anything anymore.

“ It’s you again. The special one, what’re you doing ?”

Seungri hears a voice next to him. Immediately, he opens his eyes. Who is that ??? Come this close to him and he doesn’t know anything, who ??? But whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter