Taken

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri stands up, and slowly walks to where the masked man is. Chaerin and Bom also run out and holds Seungri’s hand to stop him.

“ Don’t go, Seungri ! Don’t !”

Seungri gently takes his hand back from them. His eyes are still looking at Dara, who is kneeling on the ground. Her head is bleeding so much and a sword is being put on her neck. She looks so pale, she lost so much blood, if he doesn’t  rescue her soon, she’ll die.

“ I must rescue Dara. Let me go !”

Minzy begins crying. Chaerin and Bom also drop tears too, however, they still don’t let go of Seungri. They step toward him, use their body to hide Seungri from the mask man’s eyes.

“…Dara…it’s her fate…She…will understand us…she will…”

Chaerin sobs, Dara’s her best sister but…they can’t do anything. Their mission is protecting Seungri and be Seungri’s replacement no matter what. So…Dara, we’re sorry….

An hour ago

After the bomb was fired, everything had been chaos. Almost people in the mall died or injured badly. Hands, legs, heads, parts of the dead bodies were all over the ground, this scence made anybody want to cry out loud, it’s hell in real life !! Even Seungri who used to see blood, couldn’t stand this, he had to control all his mind so he wouldn’t vomit. It was lucky that four ladies were also strong warrior. They are definitely girls in this underworld. From when they were so little, they had been taught so many thing, it also included how to kill.

The Queens reacted to this incident so fast, they immediately grabed their hidden guns and shot to the masked men. Chaerin threw a gun for Seungri, he took it and found a way to run out. The masked men had around twenty people, all were equipped with modern weaponry. The only exit door of this mall was encircled by them. Seungri cursed, damn it, it’s impossible for he and the girls to escape safely. They must open a blood way to get away. Seungri bite his lip, what can he do now ?? What’s purpose of this maked men ?? Although he felt, this must connect to him and four Kings…

And answering  for Seungri’s wonder, a man, seems to be the leader of the gang, stepped toward, and spoke loudly.

“ I give you a chance ! I need person who is important of four mighty Kings. Come here and I will leave. People’re here will be safe. If not…Hahaha, I only can say, no one can get away alive. I can do what I say so now, come here !!!”

Seungri looked at the Queens, he talked about them right? However, they also looked back at him with disturbance in their eyes. Wait a minute, they thought the one who is important to the Kings, is him ?? What ??? And before Seungri could protest what the Queens thought, Dara acted first. She took Minzy and Bom’s guns and told them.

“ I’ll go and linger time. You must protect Seungri and take him away from here. Don’t do anything. Remember don’t do anything, even if…I die. Understand ?”

Chearin pulled her hand, Bom and Mizny also did that, they didn’t want to let her go.

“ Let me do it.”

“ No, I’m oldest here. I’ll do it.”

“ No, I’m the eldest. So I must go, sisters, let me go !”

Seungri didn’t understand what was going on here, why did they want to protect him ? He, a man, must be protected by girls ? No way , no ing way !

“ Wait a minute ? Who say that I must stay here and let you take care of me like baby ? Listen girl, I’ll go and fight them. You stay at safe place and find a chance to escape. It’s better this way.”

Dara looked at him and smiled. She came near to him and suddenly, she hit him hardly in the stomach. She run fastly before anyone could react.

“ Sorry, Seungri, this is our mission. Bom, Minzy, Chaerin, find chance to connect  the Kings before it’s too late…And goodbye…”

Dara jumped to the masked men. She shot them. Dara was strong and a good gunman, she aimed exactly right at their head, and she killed three or four men. However, the masked men weren’t easy to play like that. A men

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter