Finding back the lost life ( Young Bae's part)

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Seungri, do you understand my plan ?”

“ Yes, I do. Father, I won’t make you disappointed.”

“ Good ! You’re really my good son. In the end, Seungri, we’re the new Kings of this world.” Or, more clearly, just me, just me, Seungri, my poor son. The Father laughed loudly inside his mind.

Seungri bowed his head silently and came out the room. When the Father saw that he really left, he made a call for his gangs.

“ Like I said, follow every steps of Seungri, watch over him carefully. If he does anything wrong, you know what you should do. Yeah, and the drugs that we prepared for him, let double the quanity. It has side effect to his brain ? I don’t care, just let him have it, I notice that he remembered something, I don’t want anything to disturb my plan. Double the quanity, obey my command !”

Seungri squeezed the drug in his hand, his face didn’t show any emotion. The Eavesdropping device that he secretly put in his Father’s room worked so well. He heard clearly all the things his Father said. Seungri isn’t the foolish one. He respects his Father, and believe in him like a loyal servant, but deep inside his heart, from the met its Antidote, Seungri could see his world more clearly. So, the Father treated him like an equipment to kill the Kings, and after he can take this underworld, he’ll kill Seungri immediately. And one more thing, Seungri knocked his head lightly, he took so many drugs that the Father gave him, so, how moment he has met the Four Kings, something told him, “ Seungri” now, isn’t him. It’s like a curse finally much time his life left ? The drug surely is poison to make him forget anything. Seungri smirked, he didn’t care that his life is going to end or not, he just knows that he won’t be the puppet for anyone to use.

“ My lost life, myabe the four Kings will know so well, right ? Lee Seunghyun in his heart, is me ? Interesting…”

Seungri whispered to himself. When he thought about the Four Kings, his heart throbbed. In the past, what’s his relationship with the four Kings ? Why all of them always look at him with the emotion that Seungri didn’t dare to understand…

The stories between him and them, must really were something.

And Seungri wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter