Your sun ( Part 2)

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They have been staying in this island for almost one month. Seungri wanted to take back his past, the memories that be erased by someone. Staying with Dong Young Bae really did make him remember a few things. Sometimes when he looked at Young Bae, Seungri was unexpected to think, that rich kid at that time turned into a man like this. He didn’t remember all, however, in Seungri’s mind, memory about his ever first friend, sometimes came like a slow film. How they met, what his look, what he said to him… Seungri hold his head, every when he wanted to remember, his head hurt so much. Seungri smirked when he felt the pain.

“ Dad really did love me so much. What the hell you put into my head ? What do you want to turn me into ? Dad, wait, please slowly wait for me, I’m going to give you a gift for your love, wait…”

A hand came from behind Seungri’s back gently Seungri’s hair.

“ What are you thinking ?”

Seungri turned back to see a smiling face of Dong Young Bae. In one month, this man almost didn’t stop the smile on his face. And he didn’t hesitate to touch Seungri anymore. Everytime when he had a chance, he would hold Seungri’s hand, Seungri’s hair or touch Seungri’s cheek a little. But then, Young Bae didn’t dare do more than a little touches like that. He was scared that Seungri would hate him for that. At some points, Young Bae was really a naïve person. Seungri also noticed that “ suspicious” movements of Young Bae, but he chose to ignore. He didn’t think that Young Bae really loves him like he said, even when Young bae gave him all the gentle he could see with eyes.  However, even if he really loves him, Seungri will still choose the way not to know about it. What Seungri wanted to do, what he is going to do, won’t have a thing called love to stop him.

Furthermore…. will he still a live to understand the “love” of Kings ?

Oh no, meaningless thought. Seungri wanted to laugh at him and then, his heart just felt a little pain.

Seungri knocked Young Bae’s hand off him. He looked at Young Bae, really wanted to tell Young Bae not to smile like a fool anymore. Then, he didn’t tell at all. A person who was so familiar with the dark like him, in this one month, suddenly had to live under the warm sun, felt so confused. He doesn’t belong to the light, but then, he really hates the darkness so much, so much…

“ You have left almost one month, aren’t you scared that someone will take you throne and kick you away ? Maybe you will lost all and you are just like an idiot there. King like you…”

Seungri couldn’t help mocking Young Bae. This person who is just like a sun, he made Seungri have so mix feeling for him. Hating his gentle, and then, wanting to enjoy it a little more…just a little more...

“ I still have you, don’t I ?”

Young Bae didn’t feel any sarcasm in Seungri’s voice. He just felt like seungri care for him. And he just smile brighter. Like everyone always say, love is blind, right ?

“ Come, I grilled  fishes for you. Last week I saw that you really like eating that kind of fish. Although it’s a little hard to catch it, but it’s so worth. I catched so many, it’s enough for you to eat as much as you like.”

Seungri was silent. He was silently looking at how Young Bae grilled fished for him, till he couldn’t eat anymore then he grilled for himself to eat. He was silently ignoring how Young Bae’s warm eyes looked at him when he thought that Seungri has slept. Seungri was silently shaking  little when Young bae talked soflty to him in the midnight…” Thank you you’re still here.” Seungri was silent watched over all Young Bae’s actions. And then, one day, he co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter