Hell is coming

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Again, Long time no see. I really have hard time in life right now so I can't write. Thanks for your reading and hope you still enjoy this story. ^^ Love you !

Seungri acts fastly, he turns around to dodge the attack, and fights back. He can grab a person who is standing nearest to him, and wants to punch that person in the face. And that person screams out loud. Seungri stops right away. Why ? Because it’s a girl’s voice.

“ MY FACE !! MY BEAUTIFUL FACE ! Don’t touch my face!!!”

And that’s Seungri’s mistake. The moment he pauses his action, a gun immediately points to his head. There’re more than two persons in this room. ! Seungri curses, who the hell are they ? He remembers that he doesn’t have too many enemies like this. Don’t tell him this is because of four damn Kings again. He should kill them !!

“ Oh, wild cat ! You’re so cute. It’s no wonder that they have interest for you. Hey, Minzy, turns on the light. We have to see this cute face !”

Seungri can hear a girl’s giggle. When the light’s full of the room, he can see four beautiful ladies who are smiling brightly. Yeah, they must be more beautiful, if they didn’t point a gun at his head. The girl who is holding the gun, seems like the leader of them. She has a long brown hair and impressive eyes. Her eyes are brushed in dark color, but it only makes her more dazzling. Near her lips, it has a mole, it makes her look more y. She’s really Seungri’s idea type, again, if she didn’t use a gun to address him.

“ Hey, Chaerin, he’s really cute. Look at his hand, oh beautiful hands. Oh, his eyes, Panda’s eyes !! I want to hug him !!”

“ Dara, don’t act so girly like that !! It’s my turn now. I want to hug him too !!”

“ Aizzz, Bom, don’t both eating and talking at the same time. You’re alien !”

“ Minzy ahhhh !!!!!”

Seungri feels his head begins throbbing so much. Girl’s voice is good to hear, however, too much at the sam time, it must be hell !! Somebody can tell him, what the hell is going here ???

“ Girls !! Stop !! Remember the main purpose of us. We’re here to see our love rival !! Remember ??”

What ?? Seungri thinks he heard something. Love rival ? That’s it. Who the hell is love rival of these girl ?? He looks around the room to find the one. Nope, he and those girls are the only one in this room. So….their love rival is….let’s he guess…he ? Lee Seunghyun ? Right ?? WHAT THE HELL ? He, a real man, is love rival  of girls ??? What’s this ing world ????

“ Hahaha, look at his face ! Chaerin, you made him confused !”

Seungri looks at the one who is called Chaerin, she’s also looking deeply at his eyes.

“ Baby, let’s me introduce us to you. We’re fiancees of Kings. So, now, are you understanding?”

Like he thought, this must relate to those meat dead guys. But, he doesn’t understand one thing. Why the hell those girl come to him ?? He doesn’t have anything to do with ing Kings ??? No and no.

“ Hey, girls, it must be misunderstand. I don’t know anyone who calls Kings. Leave now !”

Seungri’s feeling really angry now. He usually is very polite with ladies. However, not to crazy girls.

“ Hahaha ! Lee Seunghyun, you’re so funny. Wrong person? You’re the one that four Kings treasures and protect with all their mind. And one more thing, you don’t see what situation are you in ? Don’t remember my gun ?”

Oh yeah, Seungri still has a gun pointed at his head now. He…really forgets it.

“ What do you want from me ?”

“ It’s easy, baby, it’s easy. Promise us that you won’t see the Kings anymore and tell us that, you’re sorry to take our fiances !”

Crack ! Seungri can hear his calm is broken now. politeness ! gentleman ! all ! Think that he’s easy to bully ?? Just dream !!

Seungri glances at Chaerin and slowly, he smirks, a creepy smirk. He reaches his hand to touch the gun and also slowly it, like he’s a pet’s hair. Suddenly, Chaerin feels so cold. Seungri’s eyes, now look like eyes of wild animal, a dangerous one.

“ Let me tell you something, girl. First, I don’t know what the hell calls “ Kings”. I just know four guys names Kwon Ji Yong, Dong Young Bae, Kang Daesung and Choi Seunghyun. They’re your future husbands ? Oh well, congratulations, you’re going to married four damn ing men in this world. You know what I want to do with them ? Love them ? Yeah, if I’m a pig, then I’ll love them, but sorry, I’m a normal person in this world. All I want to do is….haizzz, what I can describle, easy words: kill them, ing kill them and…ing ing kill them !!!

Next, tell you that I’m sorry ? That’s right, I can say that I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I still can’t cut down all your fiances’s man pride. I’m really, really sorry. See, I nearly cry because of my mistake.

And finally, girls, you’re good girls, why do you bring yourself to do this ?? You want to kill me ? Go ahead, come here, come to kill me. Point your gun at my head, right here, strike your bullet, and my blood and my brain will come out, I’ll die no matter what. Or do you want to shoot my heart? I’ll die more slowly and more pain. Or you just want to shoot ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter