Last farewell

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every year, the underground world of Korea will have a meeting. Four Kings all have to join in to have some contracts among them. Maybe four Kings can against each other in private time, but when it concerns to the drak world’s rules, they must cooperate .However,  this meeting also is a battle, you can die without knowing about it. This meeting is called “ Royal meeting”, or more, a name that anybody all understands : “ the call of Death.”. Because in this meeting, all can happen…all….

This year, the meeting takes place in first class yacht. When you go to the yath, you must leave your weapons like guns and swords or knifes, can’t bring them with you. A King  can only take one hundred men with him. In every rooms of this yacth, all have camera to watch you 24/24 . The persons taking charge, of course don’t want to have blood cover this meeting. But you know, all the way have their own exit, and all the law all have the weak point to be broken. Always like that.

So Seungri’s standing at one of the room in the yatch, in his hand has a modernest gun that is super small and when you shoot, it doesn’t have any sound. Good ! Ji Yong has told him the game that he wants to play. When the Four King all gather at a place, Ji Yong’ll have a little trick to make chaos. Seungri’s going to approach Choi Seunghyun. He has to uses all the techniques he has, so on the chest of Choi Seunghyun must have a hole. In summary, He, Lee Seunghyun will have to kill one of the King, Choi Seunghyun. Aizzzz, he knows that the game of Kwon Ji Yong’s always sick, but to this sickness and danger, Lee Seunghyun, you’re really best luckless person. Seungri looks at the gun in his hand, this gun will bring him freedom or bring him to hell ?? Don’t know about it, but if the game starts, he’ll play with his own good. Maybe when the chaos happens, he can accidentally shoot a bullet to Kwon Ji Yong too, who knows ?? Seungri smirks with that thought. Very please thought !!! Suddenly, he hears Ji Yong’s question.

“ Don’t you feel scared ? You still can smile, I really don’t know that you’re too brave or you’re too clueless about your situation. Maybe I really didn’t know you at all….”

Seungri looks at Ji Yong’s eyes, now they’re full of excitement, of course they are, after all, this game is his plan, perfect plan of him. But they aslo have a little, just a little worriness. Worry for who ? Seungri ??No way in hell. Tell him that he’s worry about his game is more logic. This person, Kwon Ji Yong, will always the one who Seungri can’t understand and also can feel sympathy to him. It’s complicated feeling. However, it’s not important at all. When this game ends, death or not, he doesn’t want to meet Kwon Ji Yong again, never again. Too dangerous. Seungri has a feeling, if he goes too close to Kwon Ji Yong, he’ll have a very bad future. So,  it’s better leave him alone. Wait ! Before that, Seungri wants to know one more thing. Hell, he has to know.

“ Why me ? This game, anybody can play it for you. You have so many men in your gang. They all can sacrifice their life for you. So why me ???.....Don’t tell me, because I look familiar to someone . And that someone who must have something with you and Choi Seunghyun. Huh, your old lover or his lover ? Hey tell me, if I die, I’ll go to meet that person and scratch his or her face. The hell with it, brings me so m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter