Lee Seunghyun

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Half of a year for a chapter....again ! I know that I'm bad, I know....

Dong Young Bae was sitting at the park where he first met Lee Seunghyun. When Lee Seunghyun took his hand and showed him how to live a life. When Lee Seunghyun became his only light in this dark world. He just didn’t believe he has lost his light. He couldn’t want to realize, no matter how he finds, he’ll never see him again. Every night, he just comes to this park, remembers anything about Lee Seunghyun, wants to hold his so little memories about him, he can’t let Seunghyun go away…. Young Bae closed his eyes and whispered the dearest name over and over again.

“ Lee Seunghyun, Lee Seunghyun….I want to see you, even just once…come back, come back to me….”

Suddenly, Young Bae felt so dangerous, he immediately opened his eyes and jumped away. And he heard a laughter.

“ Not bad. But still so careless, let a person come near you like this. You want to die so much ?”

Young Bae also felt strange, because he has never been so careless, hell, he’s the King ! No one could come to him this near ! However, when he saw that person’s face, he knew the reason. Because his body and mind remembered that person so well, because that person’s a part of him !

“ Lee Seunghyun !!! You…you….”

It was right ! Standing in front of Young Bae, was really Lee Seunghyun. He was smiling, the smile that Young Bae has dreamed about him so many times. Young Bae just didn’t believe his eyes. Was this real or another illusion of him ?? He wanted to be sure, he wanted to know this is real !! His light came back ! So Young Bae run to Lee Seunghyun fast and wanted to hugged him tightly, but….Lee Seunghyun was faster than him, he calmly walked to Young Bae ‘s place and kicked him, right at the ribs. And It wasn’t a playful kick, it was a deathblow kick, Young Bae could feel his bone was broken. He knelt down because of that kick, and Lee Seunghyun still stood there, was still smiling brightly and looked down on him.

“ Another stupid move ! I wonder that if you’re really a King. So disappointed !”

Young Bae wanted to stand up but Lee Seunghyun stomped into his hand, and his hand was broken too. Young Bae had to bite his lips because of the pain, he looked at Seunghyun’s face and wondered is this person really Seunghyun ? So rude like this, his Lee Seunghyun had never been this one. Then he saw the necklace on Seunghyun’s neck.

“ You’re Lee Seunghyun. You really are !”

“ Of course I’m Lee Seunghyun. But I don’t know you, sir.”

“ You’re wearing my necklace ! You’re my Light ! Seunghyun, don’t you remember ??”

Lee Seunghyun reached his hand to touch the necklace. He didn’t know why he wore this necklace, but he didn’t take his off because it doesn’t look bad on him. Lee Seunghyun snatched the necklace away from his neck hardly so it was broken.

“ This useless thing belongs to you ? Oh, I don’t know. But here it is, back to you.”

Seunghyun threw it down to Young Bae, Young Bae looked at the broken necklace, he was so shocked so he couldn’t speak anything.

“ It’s enough for tonight. Goodbye you sir. Next time, I’m going to kill you for sure. See you again.”

Lee Seunghyun smiled and waved to Young Bae. Young Bae looked at his shadow was far and far away but he didn’t chase after him. He could only scream out loud.

“ Lee Seunghyun !!!”

-----

Kang Daesung tonight once again, had to kill the kind needs to be killed. Blood and blood, that’s all his life now. From the time he lost Seunghyun, he has never seen another color in this world again and he didn’t have the desire to change his life anymore. Not matter anymore, when he lost the only angel in his life.

“ Forgive me ! Please let me go ! My family’s waiting for me ! Please ! I can’t die ! Please !”

Kang Daesung looked at the man who was begging him nonstop. He stopped his sword and looked at the sky above. It was a full moon night, just like the night when he first met Lee Seunghyun. His Seunghyun wanted to save a man who said his daughter was waiting for him like this kind. His Lee Seunghyun is always a warm person, didn’t want to see other one dies in front of his eyes…. Kang Daesung lost to his memories and didn’t want to kill anymore. So the man took that chance and run away. Suddenly, a person blocked his way and before the man understood what happened, that person had took out a gun and shot him right in the head. The man died right away, with his eyes still opened widely.

“ Let go of your prey ? I don’t know that you’re a nice King like that, Kang Daesung.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter