Unexpected problem

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The meeting’s taking place. In the conference, sitting at the highest place are four Kings. Seungri’s standing at the corner and looking at them. This’s the first time Seungri has seen the four Kings at the same times.

 Kwon Ji Yong today is wearing a white vest,it makes his white skin is more highlighting. He ed half of his inside shirt’s buttons , reveals his chest for people to see. Although Ji Yong looks quite thin for a man, but it doesn’t mean that he doesn’t has muscles. Otherwise, Kwon Ji Yong has very well built body. On his face, the usual insolence smile of him, of couse, always be there. Seungri thought, Ji Yong’s really a damn rich brat !! But he’s also a lazy dragon, but once he wakes up, he’ll be the fear of everybody !!

On the contrary, Choi Seunghyun is wearing a black vest and white shirt inside. The vest that made by hand fits the tall and slim body of him very well. People can see his long legs and very beautiful  shape of him. And the black really suits him. Choi Seunghyun has a very hansome face, and his eyes are very cold.When he looks at persons with that eyes, they’re  immediately quiver.  Even when he’s only sitting, anybody all can feel the danger from him.  Seungri thought, Choi Seunghyun’s damn ert !! But he’s also a black panther, he can bite your head out of your neck anytime.

Dong Young Bae doesn’t wear  vest or shirt, or trouser. He has liberal character, he doen’t want to be bounded. Vest to him, just like a trash.  He’s wearing a black T-shirt and blue tattering jean. Young bae looks like a normal student. Who know, he’s the King of this dark world ?? Young Bae’s smiling his bright smile. In this conference, only he’s smiling. Young Bae is the type whom you won’t know what he really thinks inside. He can smile but he aslo can kill you anytime. Young Bae is like a wolf, a  lonely wolf. Seungri looks at him and feels a little uncomfortable. He doesn’t let Young Bae know about him. If today he dies…. The necklace on his neck, he still doesn’t return it to Young Bae. After all, Young Bae was his first friend….

Kang Dae Sung also doesn’t wear formal clothes. He’s wearing a black leather shirt and leather pant. It hugs tight on his very muscle body. Daesung has a body that every man in this world all wants to have. His face doesn’t have any expression. He doesn’t understand what the hell those people are talking. Daesung just looks outside, doesn’t care anything at all. On his back, his bloody sword is settled. He always wants to bring his sword with him. Daesung only believe in his sword and just only one person…Seungri. Daesung smile’s very nice to see, Seungri thought, but Daesung doesn’t smile so often. Seungri doesn’t know, Daesung only smiles to him, just to him…. Daesung’s like a hawk. A hawk always wants to find where he belongs , but people just don’t let him….

Seungri bows his head and counts down the time. Just  more five minutes, the game’s going to begin. Ji Yong has told him, when he heard the sound of gun in the air, it’s Ji Yong’s people who do it. People on the yatch will tumbledown. They’ll all want escape this yacth and step on each other to run away. In that chaos, Seungri can approach Choi Seunghyun. Seungri touches the gun in his pocket. Kill Choi Seunghyun? He and Choi Seunghyun don’t have any debt with each other. But…. His freedom belongs to this game so…Maybe he can shoot him on the chest, but it doesn’t enough make him die. And he’ll tell Ji Yong that he miss the bullet. Right ? Haizzz, forget it, Seungri’s head is hurt. Just go with the wind, after all, life can’t be predicted !

BANG !!

 It’s time !!! Seungri immediately looks at the four Kings. Kings are always Kings. Although people around them all feel scared and want run away, they’re still calm and don’t have any expression. Kwon Ji Yong stands up first, his men stand ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter