The sun's treasure

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri feels his head hurts so much because of the scene in front of his eyes. Yeah, he wants to kill Choi Seunghyun, but not like this. Seungri wonders why his life is so misery, who in the world, can stand with four Kings of the dark world around him ??? And more worse, four of them are angry like mad dogs, want to bite each other’s head out of the neck. his life !!

Kwon Ji Yong almost pulls the strigger of his gun, however, Seungri acts faster.

“ DAMN IT !! Kwon Ji Yong ! Dong Young Bae ! Kang Daesung !! Put your guns and sword down on the ground right now ! I repeat, now !!!

Kwon Ji Yong !! Don’t you dare kill him ! You and he need to talk with each other and you’re better free me soon !! Hell your brat !!

Dong Young Bae !! You know who I am, so put your gun down, if you want to talk with me!

Kang Daesung ! You want to kill and let me see again ????

GOD DAMN IT ! Choi Seunghyun, stop smirking ! You’re crazy enough ! Talk with bastard Ji Yong first, and after that, go to die like whatever you want !”

Seungri glares hardly at the fours. Kang Daesung puts down his sword first. He really can’t fight again Seungri’s words. But when his sword passes Choi Seunghyun’s neck, it “accidentally” cuts a little at Seunghyun’s neck, yes, accidentally…

Young Bae throws away his gun, and like Daesung, and he “unintentionally” throws the gun into Seunghyun’s head. Yes, unintentionally, again…

Kwon Ji Yong’s hesitant. He has all reason to kill Choi Seunghyun now, from his siter to…Seungri, this damn guy took all things from him. He still hold the trigger tightly, don’t want to let go. Just one bullet, and no more Choi Seunghyun in this world, just one…Ji Yong looks back to Seungri, who is looking at him hardly. Seungri’s eyes have the serious look now, like he wants to tell Ji Yong, he’ll feel regret if he does this. Ji Yong bites his lip and curses out loud “ you !”. He uses the gun to hit Seunghyun’s stomach so hard that Seunghyun vomits blood. And this time, he intentional did it !

Choi Seunghyun hurts all over his body. From his neck to his head and now his stomach, all thank to three evil Kings over there. Hell with it, this debt, he’ll pay double than this for them, he swears !!

Seungri secretly has a deep sigh. He was unsure that four of them wouldn’t listen to his words. After all, he’s only a normal friend, a simple acquaintance, a damn slave to them. Why did they do like he said ? Seungri really can’t understand, however, he doesn’t have time to think about it right now, he has something more important to do.

“ Choi Seunghyun ! Kwon Ji Yong ! Stay there and talk everything clearly between you two. Your enmity, should end here. Don’t play the game hide and seek like children anymore ! Don’t use other person for your ing game too ! Talk, and after you talk, still want to kill each other, go ahead, I don’t care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter