Mad world

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ What you want from them ?” Seungri asks the masked man. He’s now on the unknown island, far away from the land. He’s locked in a dark room, he has been here for one or two days ? Seungri doesn’t know anymore. He only knows that what happen next, won’t be a good thing. And the answer that the maksed man gives him, proves that he was right about that.

“ Today, they’ll come here, alone. No weapon. So, tell me, what do you think ? What am I going to do with them ? Hahaha !”

“ They won’t come !!” Seungri screams. But he knows, they’ll come, definitely will come ! Seungri really doesn’t understand, why are the Kings so obsessed with him ? He’s met him for short time. He hate them, he treats them like trashes, he run away from them, so why ? Why does they want to protect him no matter what ?? Seungri’s so confused. He doesn’t want anybody to die because of him. He doesn’t want to be a weak person only can wait for other people come to rescure.

However, deep inside him, the deepest place in his heart, Seungri always dreams of this kind of thing. He’s loved. He’s needed by someone. Lee Seunghyun’s lonely person in this world, like a lone wolf, no family, no friend, no string to this life. He always wants to live in normal world, only wants to find a place where he can call home, where he has someone belong olny to him…So now, what’s wrong here ? That four Kings, are they the one whom Seungri wants to find ? Are they ? But if they come, they’ll die for sure. What’s Seungri going to do now ? He can’t just sit and watch them die.

“ Hahaha, little one, still lie to yourself. Tell you what,they’re on the way to come here. Maybe only in few minutes, they stand here. To welcome them, I prepare a game for them. It’s very interesting. I’m so excited about what’s going to happen. And little one, I need you help. Hahaha !”

Seungri can’t react timely to what the man said, his hand’s grabed and something’s injected into his vein. Seungri tries to dodge but suddenly, his body can’t move anymore. He can hear, he can see but he can react to anything around him. What’s the heck this man threw at him ??

“ Don’t worry. It’s just a drug that makes you impotent for a while. So you can watch the game in peace with me. And let the king not to worry too much about you. Ah, it’s time. Let go. Bring him with us !”

Seungri’s taken away to cliff. Where he looks down the cliff, he can see four worried eyes are looking directly at him. They’re here, they’re really here. Don’t bring anybody, don’t have any weapon, just come alone. Too dangerous. So stupid, so crazy, so….Seungri wants to shout to him like that, but he can’t open his mouth. He can only use his eyes to tell them, go way, go away, I don’t need you ! I don’t care about you ! Just go !!!

Contrary to what Seungri thought, the Kings calmly stand there, their eyes are on Seungri, don’t care what happen around them.

“What did you do to Seungri ? If you do anything to him, I’ll throw your body to dogs.” Ji Yong coldly speaks, He notices what strange Seungri is.

“ Don’t worry, I won’t do anything to harm him anyway. I just give him something so he can enjoy our game.” The maksed man sickly laughes.

“ What do you want ?” Young Bae asks. He knows today maybe can be his last day. However, he doesn’t care. What he cares, only Seungri’s safety.

The maksed man laughes again. He pulls out a gun and throws it to four Kings. Choi Seunghyun takes it. He checks the gun and sees that this gun only has one bullet. Alright, now maybe he knows what game the maksed man talked about.

“ You want to play Russian roulette ?”

“ You’re smart !! Right, let’s play the game. Four of you, one gives your life exchange for Seungri’s life, deal ?? Game only ends when one of you die. Let’s start !”

What’s Russian roulette ? That’s the cruel game in this world. One revolver, one bullet, players has to sequentially aim the gun to their head, and fire the gun. You’ll die if the gun rotates and has the bullet, and you’re the loser. The price for being lost, it’s your own life. A damn game,a ing crazy game ! Seungri screams in his mind. Seriously, one King must die in this game. And it’s all because of him. No, no, don’t accept the game ! Don’t ! You don’t have the duty to sacrifice your life ! It’s not worth ! Don’t do that !!

“ Play this game and Seungri’ll be safe. Right ?” Daesung opens his mouth. And when he has the confirmation from the maksed man, he snatches the gun from Choi Seunghyun’s hand fastly.

“ I’m first.” Daesung puts the gun on his head.

“ Don’t…do..do…do..that…Daesung…” Seungri hardly speaks. He tries all his strength to talk. His voice’s so trembling, because of the drug or because of his emotion right now, Seungri doesn’t know, he only knows, he can’t let this happen right in front of his eyes.

Daesung looks at Seungri. He doesn’t know how to say to Seungri. Maybe when he strikes this gun, he’ll die. However, he isn’t fear of Death. The truth is, till now, Daesung doesn’t know anything about what a life is. He only knows how to kill, kill and kill. People only looks at him like a murderous machine. To Daesung, without the full moon night when he has meet Seungri, life to him is only like that, till the day he closes his eyes forever. The moon…Even now when he looks at Seungri’s eyes, he can still see the moon. Daesung can be indifference to anything in this world, except the image of Seungri in that night. The warm of Seungri’s hand still linger in his hand, forever can’t fade away. To Daesung, Seungri’s the moon. Every cold and lonely night, only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter