Your sun ( Part 1)

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Dong Young Bae woke up from his unconsciousness, he found himself lying in a wild cave. First thing came to his mind was, where the hell is Seungri ?? and he shouted it out loud.

“ SEUNGRI !!!”

A laughter came from the exit of the cave,and standing right there, Seungri waved his hand to Young Bae.

“ You don’t wanna know where you are or what I am going to do to you ? Just scream my name like a crazy one. Good job for a King like you ! You know, I knocked you out and I could even kill you. Shouldn’t you hate me ?”

Seungri had a sisnister smile on his face while he was saying. Young Bae stared at Seungri’s smile and he smiled brightly. That smile freezed Seungri up immediately.He stood up from the ground and approached Seungri who was looking at Young Bae dumbfoundly. Seungri didn’t understand why Young Bae still smile that…happily while he was in this situation ?? Did he hit Young Bae’s head so hard that he has gone crazy ? Seungri wondered himself seriously.

Young Bae stopped himself where the distance to Seungri was only an arm. He didn’t want Seungri to suspect him, he could see the precaution in Seungri’s eyes. He reached his hand to Seungri’s hair, it looked like he was his hair but, Young Bae still didn’t dare touch seungri so carelessly, not that he was afraid, it was just…this person is so important, so treasure, so difficult to have him back that even only with one slight touch, Young bae could feel his hand tremble…

“ Even if you killed me, I would only accept. You know, hating you is so impossible, I’d rather kill myself.”

When Young Bae said that, his voice was so gentle, but the words were so fierce that it made Seungri’s heart shake a little. He took a step back to advoid Young Bae’s hand. He looked right into Young Bae’s eyes. I those eyes, so much emotions that he didn’t understand and didn’t want to understand…

“ So, will you tell me what happened between you and me, King ? I believe it was a story.”

Young Bae was m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter