The only one.

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four Kings are getting married !!!

That’s the most shocking new in every newspapers ! Their photos of them and their fiancees overwhelm on the first page ! And add more discomfiture for people, Kings’s fiancees are Queens of the underworld ! They’re all the daughters of mighty or richest family ! When they stand beside the Kings, all of them look so perfect, too perfect for people’s eyes ! Anybody only can dream about their life, their God’s life.

Of course, except one person.

Lee Seunghyun looks at the newspaper in his hands. He smirks. Finally, all the bastards and nuisances of his life, now are tided down by women. It’s great, right ? He really wants to laugh out loud and roll on the ground like crazy, hahaha, it’s so wonderful !! Lee Seunghyun throws the paper into the trash, and brushes his hands. Goodbye you, my ing past, give my bless to all of you : Be happy and go to hell !!

If you think that life is so easy to predict, it’s better for you to die before thinking like that.

 Lee Seunghyun now understands that sentence so well !

Because in front of his eyes right now, is Dong Young Bae. To this old best friend, he doesn’t hate him at all, but…he also doesn’t want trouble anymore. Seungri sighes, and walks near to where Young Bae’s waiting for him. What does he wants from Seungri ? Seungri wonders. Does he need to give him his blessing ? Or well, it sounds a little to weird ! Or just tell Young Bae : happy and has so many children. Yeah, maybe it’s a good one. Too focus on his thought, Seungri doesn’t notice that Young Bae reaches his hand out and pulls Seungri into his arms. Seungri acts fastly, he immediately kicks hardly into Young Bae’s belly. It must hurt like hell, Seungri forgets that this is his friend, not his enemy, he only acts like he was trained. However, Young Bae still doesn’t let him go. He hugs Seungri tightly, and whispers to his ears.

“ I’ll protect you with all I have. No matter what, remember, you always have me…”

And then he leaves. So suddenly like the way he appeared. Seungri is so dumbfounded to watch Young Bae’s back. He shakes his head, his best friend maybe doesn’t take enough medicine. Poor him !

Alright, and Seungri’s life can’t be bad anymore, because it’s the worst.

“ Daesung, why do you block my way ? And why do you hold a flower like that ? It looks so creepy to me !!”

Another King, another headache. Trouble is his friend !! that !

“ This flower…I heard somewhere that giving flower to someone, will make people happy. Or, you like my sword better ? I think my sword is more beautiful than this thing. It’s so fragile. It’s not suitable to you.”

“….Giving me flower, I’ll ing kill you ! Tell me, why are you here ??”

“ Hey, I want to ask what’s wife ? They told me to have one so we can protect you. But I really don’t understand. What’s wife ? Can I kill it ? Or can’t I ? I’m so confused.”

“ Daesung, don’t ask me that question. Please don’t. Wife is….the type you wants to spend all your life with and, uhmmm, can give your life to her. Yeah, just know that. Why must I tell you this ? And what’s the meaning of protecting me ??”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter