devil's game

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you say that you have never seen a demon in this life, and you don’t believe that, you’ll feel regret it. Definitely feel regret. Because when you see Kwon Ji Yong immerses hisself into blood sea, you’d rather your eyes become blind than see anything anymore. Kwon Ji Yong like killing. But not only the type just kill people but also tortures them day by day, little by little, slowly and slowly, make them beg him for the death. Kwon Ji Yong will step into your soul, stomp it till it disappear. He will look at you with the look that tell you, you’re nothing, you’re only a trash to him, only a animal that he will easily kill. The worst, you will wish that you have never been born in this world. Kwon Ji Yong is the craziest person that Seungri has seen in this life.

Since the day when Ji Yong forced Seungri to become his “pet”, he hasn’t done anything to him. Ji Yong only let Seungri stay near beside him. Wherever and whenever he goes, Seungri must go with him. Sometimes, Ji Yong only looks deep into Seungri’s eyes, but not Seungri who he wants to see. Look like through Seungri, he saw someone else… Seungri doesn’t care anyway. Whoever this bastard wants, and uses him for a substitute, isn’t his problem. Seungri only feels sick of him. Sick of his games. Sick of bloods in his hand. Seungri feels disguted about the person names Kwon Ji Yong. Out of all the people that Seungri has ever seen, Kwon Ji Yong is the only one who he can’t see his soul, can’t see his heart. Too dark, Kwon Ji Yong’s world is too dark for his own good. Seungri doesn’t want to concern to this kind of life. He must find a way to run away form this devil. He certaintly has to. But he knows that Kwon Ji Yong won’t easily let him go, he still wants him to be a part of his game with Choi Seunghyun and be a substitute. So ing tired !!! Seungri doesn’t know why he’s in this mess.

Lost in his thought, a scream wakes him up. Seungri lifts his head to look and all he sees is Kwon Ji Yong shooted a bullet straight to his victim’s head. Another life had ended in his hand after he played enough with it. In Kwon Ji Yong’s face, Seungri can see his contented and very sick smile. Too sick that Seungri wants to vomit. Seungri bites his lip hard so he can’t do that, Ji Yong is coming to his place. But of course, his action doesn’t pass Ji Yong’s eyes. Just a look, Ji Yong can tell that what Seungri feels about him. The smile in his face changes to the cruel smile. His pet need to be tamed, right ? His pet need to know who his boss is. So Kwon Ji Yong comes near and near to Seungri, almost when his face touches Seungri’s face, he stops. He uses his bloody hand, his hand which just killed people not long ago, to Seungri’s face. Red blood is so outstanding in white skin of Seungri. The more blood covers his skin, the more repugnance appears in Seungri’s eyes.

“ Seungri ah, you hate blood, don’t you ? You hate me, don’t you ? You’re disgusted about me, aren’t you ? Too bad, too bad, you’re my pet and you have to bear with it. Seungri ah, one day, you’re going to love blood like me, you’re going to be the kind like me. You’re just be mine.”

Seungri knows that it’s better ingore him and find a way to run, not to protest him, it’s not good at all. But his touches, his voice, his words, make Seungri blood boil and make him want to punch him. Seungri wants to kill this man. If he needs to kill, Kwon Ji Yong will be the one who he first kills. With that thought, Seungri can’t control his emotion anymore, he brushes Ji Yong’s hand away from his face and punches him hard in the stomach. Immediately, a gun is pointed in his head and he is kicked so he has to kneel down on the ground. Comparing to Kwon Ji Yong about martial, Seungri is nothing to him. Ji Yong kicked him so hard so Seungri gushes a little blood from his mouth. this bastard !!!

“ Go to hell !! I’m not your and never I am. I won’t be the kind of you. You’re the trash in this world. I hate you, I’m disgusted you so much. You’re a sick, very sick bastard !!! You killed people without blinking. Other lifes are just like a game to you. You’re a devil. A ing devil !!!”

Kwon Ji Yong’s smile is wider and wider when he heard Seungri’s scream. Interesting ! In this dark world, still has a person who thinks of other’s life is a value thing ??? Kwon Ji Yong thinks, this is can be a small game to entertain him, and a litlle punisment for his pet. Kwon Ji Yong gently lifts Seungri’s head up, wipes his blood and whispers in Seungri’s ear.

“ Hey, Seungri. I will give you a surprised gift. And after that, if you still talk to me like that, hummm, you won’t be my pet anymore. But in exchange, Seungri ah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter