Are you ready ?

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the arena, a man is againsting three other men. One againsts three ? It’s just like suicide. But in the man’s face, has a scornful smile. He looks around the men in black are encircling him, on their hands, all have guns. This is not a game at all. This is his test to graduate. Kwon Ji Yong, you’re really sick man !!

Yes, the man is Seungri. After he asked Ji Yong to train him , he had spent six month to endure all the training, ing training of Ji Yong’s gang. Martial art , shooting techniques, how to survive….and most of all, how to kill person without heart, he had to learn all. It wasn’t easy at all, of course. Seungri almost lost his life one or two times in the training. The stronger one will live, the weaker one must die. It’s the law of the training. So, Seungri had to become stronger and stronger. He wants to live, He wants to escape from the life of the dark world !!! Seungri has the determination that no one can understand him, so little by little, all the men in Ji Yong’s gang no longer treat him like Ji Yong’s anymore. They used to despite him, they saw him nothing but a trash, a trash only know how to seduce their boss. But now they know, Seungri’s a wild animal, the kind that can’t be tamed. He can bite anyone’s head out if they dare offend him. And the men also feel a little uneasy about Seungri. A wild man like that, can’t be played at all !!

Seungri  sees a weak point of a man’s nearest to him, immediately, he attacks. Seungri grabs that man’s hand, twists it hard, almost can hear the sound of broken bone. The man screams in pain. Not let two other men react, he throws the man that he’s grabbing into them. Fastly, he flies to kick one man in his crotch, super hard kick to tell. When the man kneels down in pain, Seungri right away picks his gun, and points it at the other man. The man whom Seungri broke his hand, uses his other hand to shoot at Seungri, but before he can do, Seungri jumps  and kicks him hard on the face. At the same time, Seungri shoots the other man on the leg. Finish !! All the three men now are all lying on the ground and screaming in misery. Seungri’s standing on them, not have a little wound. He throws away the gun and calmly turns around to look at the person’s sitting arrogantly on the stand. Seungri smirks, Kwon Ji Yong, can you see ? Now, let’s begin your game and let me free. I’m so sick of you.

“ Bravo ! Bravo ! You’re really great, Seungri. Just like I know, you’re really a little beast. Your speed, your strength, your techniques all are pro now. In my gang, maybe most of my men can’t against you anymore. Good job, my Seungri ah !”

Ji Yong claps his hand and walk to Seungri’s place. When he’s near Seungri, he pulls him to his embrace. Seungri’s tense, but doesn’t do anything. Over six months, he has known one thing. This ing bastard just likes touching him. Whenever he’s near Seungri, he’ll hug him or touch his face gently. But only like that. Nothing less, nothing more. Seungri used to want fight back, but he knew it’s no use. He’s strong, but never he can be stronger than Kwon Ji Yong. He just knew that. So if only an embrace or light touch, he can endure it. Just see him like a dog, Seungri thought. And before he realizes, this action of Kwon Ji Yong, becomes a habit for two of them. Habit…is really scary thing…

And one more thing Seungri knew, Ji Yong uses him like a replacement for someone. His embrace, his touch, wasn’t for Seungri, but for the person he looks at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter