Mates

Heliotrope

Tao turned into his wolf form, pitch black fur shimmering under the sunlight and yellow eyes boring into the alphas equally bright ones. He ran to the side of the main cave and jumped up, climbing up the boulders and making his way to the alphas cave, said wolf close behind him. The blond wolf was nipping at the black wolf's back legs, making him climb faster up the rocks.

Tao ran to the back of the cave, turning around once his pads touched the soft fur pelts he had slept on. The alpha was staring at him, stalking forward slowly. Tao felt his heartbeat fasten, the sound being heard in his ears.

"Like this or do we change back?" Tao asked quietly as he layed down on the pelts, the blond wolf pushing him onto his side with his front paw. 

"Change back, more fun that way" Tao nodded, changing back immediately after this was said, the alpha doing the same.

"You know what's funny, we don't even know each others names" Tao stared up at the blond male who was hovering over him, looking right through him.

"What's your name, Mr alpha?" Tao ran a finger down the alphas arm, an eyebrow raised.

"Tell me yours first" The blond male leaned down and blew air at Tao's face, black hair flying and his eyes closing. Tao breathed in to calm himself only to get his senses invaded with the strong musky scent of the alpha. He tried to stop his fingers from shaking, now was not the time to become scared and change his mind.

He couldn't back out.

"No" Tao didn't dare open his eyes, he liked this game he was playing and hoped the other did as well. He heard a low growl and his fingers clutched at the fur underneath himself, his tongue poking out of his lips to stop them becoming dry.

"Trying to see how far you can push me, huh" Tao opened his eyes a little, enough to see the male on top of him lean down, closing the distance between their lips.

"Tell me, it's an order" Tao swallowed, answering the blonds question. 

"Baby wolf" He heard the blond scoff and saw him roll his eyes before his head went to his neck, starting at his collar bone, kissing over the wounds that the beta had left and going all the way up to his ear.

"I don't think you were named baby wolf at birth, suits you though since that is what you are" Tao shuddered, the reality sinking in. He was about to mate with the alpha of Heliotrope, not even in his wildest dreams did he think that this would happen, that this would be they way his life would turn out.

He always thought it would just be the four of them, his three pack mates and himself, living quietly on the outskirts of Heliotrope's territory not actually becoming apart of the feared pack.

"Fine, it's Tao" Said male closed his eyes again when the alpha stopped kissing his neck, at it instead with his tongue.

"Kris. How old are you as a human Tao, I'm not going to be doing a minor am I?" Kris blew hot air into the black haired males ear, even if he was a minor that wasn't going to stop him from mating with him and claiming him as his own. He didn't follow the rules, he made them.

"Nineteen" Tao let his hands slide down the alphas back, finger tips tracing the muscles. He shifted under the blond who now had a different name apart from alpha.

"Kris, are we gonna mate or play twenty questions?" 

"Both, ages of your pack mates" Tao rolled his eyes, gathering up the last bits of his mind before he lost it completely, he wanted so badly to fall deeply into the alphas scent, to get lost and experience pure bliss.

"Luhan is the oldest, he's twenty two" Tao saw the blond male crease his eyebrows more, looking confused.

"Luhan is the blondish yellow wolf, he's the second largest, after me. Mates with the omega" kris nodded, finally able to put a name to the wolf Heliotrope's omega was given.

"The one I sent out earlier is Kyungsoo, right? And the beta female is Baekhyun?" Tao nodded, being reminded of the older wolf he had been pulled away from a little while ago.

"You're so mean, why are you doing this?" Tao pouted, eyes sad, the only thing keeping him from running out the cave and back to the remembered injured wolf was the alphas scent. And his body that stopped Tao from actually getting up.

"I'm doing this because I can, I'm the alpha"

"Is that your answer to everything? Because you're the alpha?" Tao placed his hands on Kris' shoulders, tracing his fingers along them and the blonds collarbones.

"Yes, now anymore questions before we mate?" Tao frowned, thinking for a moment before answering.

"Yeah just one, uhm, will this put a pup inside me?" Tao blushed, he felt embarrassed saying this out loud but he needed to know. If the answer was yes then he was going to change his mind, he couldn't do it, he didn't want to start a family when he is so young.

"Not likely since you're not in heat but there is a slim chance, do you not want my pups?" Kris felt the fire inside of him, exciting him and making his brain work over time. He wanted to claim the wolf under him as his own so badly and the younger had accepted his advances, they were going to become mates.

"It's not that, it's just we've only met and things are moving really fast but that's okay but I don't know what I'd do if you put a pup in me" Tao became nervous, what if Kris really did end up giving him a pup? He'd have the alphas pup inside him and he didn't want this anymore, he couldn't do it.

He was going to back out.

"I'm sorry!" The blond looked at the male under him, confused and not understanding why he was apologising.

"I can't do this! I don't want a pup yet, please don't put one in me!" Tao pushed on the blonds shoulders, trying to get him to go away. He started panicking, he had said he'd mate with the other but now he was trying to pull out of their mating session, Tao felt really stupid.

"It's okay, I can't promise not to give you one but the chances of it happening the first time are really low Tao, you're not even in heat so it should be fine"

"You just want to mate with me, don't you" Tao watched the alphas face, eyes full of worry and fear. He wanted to mate and become the alpha female but he didn't want a pup. Not yet anyway.

"I do and I want you to have my pups but if you're not ready for that kind of commitment then we'll wait until you go into heat. By then you'll probably be ready for a pup, or in your fazed state won't realise what you're doing until its too late" Tao swallowed, was the alpha letting him go?

"Pups? As in more than one?" Tao hadn't missed when the blond said pups, obviously hinting at wanting more than one which made a shiver run up his spine.

"Yeah, I'm the alpha and alphas have lots of pups, with the alpha female of course" Tao felt his lip tremble, eyes begin to fill with water and his heartbeat pound away behind his rib cage.

He was panicking big time, this was a bad decision. He should of pushed the alpha away, made him work for it but he hadn't, he had made himself seem easy. He wasn't thinking straight when he agreed to mate with the alpha, he was only thinking about the authority he'd have over the rest of the pack, over the original members of Heliotrope.

Mating and becoming the official alpha female meant Tao didn't have to take any of the pack members , that he had the right and the backing of the alpha male to do as he pleased to them if they did something he didn't like.

Starting with the wolf that had attacked him and tried to put him in his place. He couldn't do that now, Tao had climbed from the bottom of the rankings all the way up to the top and he was going to shove this in the beta's face.

Tao would be able to put him in his place, not through physical strength but with authoritative power that was soon going to be his.

All he had to get past was the possibility of having an unwanted pup, or as the alpha put it pups, with an 's' on the end.

...................................................................................

Baekhyun layed on the grass of the clearing that night, Kyungsoo and Kai having the main cave to themselves and Sehun and Luhan curled up against one another in wolf form outside the caves entrance.
 
Baekhyun hadn't stopped crying since he had heard his red fured pack mate crying out for help and he had run away from Chanyeol after yelling mean things at him. Half the things he said were true though, he did hate Heliotrope and this was all the taller males fault. Baekhyun also really wanted to go home.
 
But the other stuff he had said was just the spur of the moment thing, he didn't hate to other male, but he didn't like him. He was going to let him mate with him when he goes into heat because he didn't want to suffer through the pain when a dominant wolf had said he'd take care of him. When he wasn't being mean or scary Baekhyun felt calm and protected by the chocolate wolf.
 
He wanted so badly to have a mate and secretly hoped that Chanyeol was the one but he couldn't bring himself to give the larger everything he had because he was scared and this pained him. It made his heart hurt till he just wanted to rip it out, if this is what it's going to feel like then Baekhyun didn't want a heart anymore, someone else can have it.

Chanyeol hadn't returned, the last time Baekhyun had seen him was at the river the taller had taken him too. The tears fell faster and the purple haired male didn't know why, he didn't know he had this many tears. He had cried for Kyungsoo but the younger had received treatment and all that could be done now was to wait for his strength to slowly come back to him.

He would be okay so why was he still crying? Was it because the chocolate wolf hadn't come back to the den area where he belongs? Back to him?

Baekhyun rolled onto his front, sobbing quietly into the cold ground. Maybe Chanyeol had given up, didn't want him anymore. A wolf with such power could have any other wolf he wants so maybe what Baekhyun had done hadn't fazed him. He'd probably just shrug his shoulders and find another wolf to mate with, one that wouldn't put up such a protest. One that would submit in a second, no questions asked.

Baekhyun just couldn't do this, he was scared, he'd never had a mate and this was confusing and hurting him deep inside.

If Chanyeol really wanted Baekhyun then he was going to have to accept the fact that Baekhyun wasn't going to play easy to get and hopefully not give up because Baekhyun really wanted to be able to give everything to the one that was willing to do the same in return.

Baekhyun hoped that Chanyeol hadn't given up on him because he himself hadn't fully rejected the chocolate wolf's advances towards himself.

...................................................................................

Luhan awoke the next morning alone with many different coloured flowers placed by his feet and on his pale fur. Heliotrope's omega was no where to be seen, the clearing quiet. The yellow wolf spotted Baekhyun in the middle of the clearing, wrapped up in his fur pelt and most likely still asleep.

Standing on his four legs Luhan shook his fur free from the flowers on him, them falling to the ground and adding to the amount already there. A chain of daisy's caught his attention and he used his nose to lift the circle of small white flowers up off the ground, tilting his head back while shaking it, trying to get the chain to go over his ears so that it could rest on his neck as a necklace.

After the chain was in place Luhan was pushed to the ground, a large weight having just run straight into him and knocking the wind out of him.

"Do you like it? I made it for you!" The weight on him wriggled and wouldn't keep still, the wolf's voice happy and excited. He was obviously proud with what he had created, wanting the yellow wolf to praise him.

"You did? It's very nice, no ones made me a daisy chain before, thank you" Luhan stood up, the weight having being lifted from his body. In front of him stood Heliotrope's omega, his mate.

"I made myself one too, now everyone knows we are mates! No one can steal you away from me!" The white wolf the yellow wolf's nose and muzzle enthusiastically, tail wagging behind him as he showered his mate with affection.

"I promise to take care of you the best I can, my mate is so pretty" Luhan let the younger wolf do as he pleased, accepting his signs of affection and even back. 

If Luhan was being forced to stay here then he might as well make the best of it and get to know the wolf he would be mating with in the future. Luhan had learned from last time that he shouldn't let his guard down around the omega but he didn't want to be uptight all the time, always on the lookout, so he decided that when the omega is happy everything is fine.

Also, Luhan should agree with what he says because when he doesn't this is when the white wolf gets defensive and as Luhan had learnt, lashes out.

"Okay, please do your best" Luhan the snow white fur on the top of the omegas head, watching as his ears flattened out to the side, giving Luhan a larger area to clean.

"I've never had a mate before, so tell me if I do something wrong" The omega said quietly, having come down from his high earlier. Luhan stopped , the fur on the omegas head flat and slightly damp from his saliva.

"I've never had a mate either so we'll have to learn together, okay?" The white wolf nodded, nose and muzzle brushing against the yellow wolf's head, whining softly to himself.

"My names Sehun, I'm the omega of Heliotrope, what's your name?" Luhan moved his head back, only then realising that they hadn't introduced themselves to each other. They had accepted each other as mates without even knowing one another's names.

"Luhan, mate of Heliotrope's omega" 

...................................................................................

Hi hi hi

No update yesterday but today's ones a bit longer eh, no Taoris mating scene because they didn't do it in the end, Kris has to wait until Tao goes into heat.

And Chanyeol was a dirty stop out not coming back to the cave to sleep but staying in the forest leaving Baekhyun with his thoughts and no comfort :(

Sehun's cute isn't he, made a daisy chain for Luhan, awww lol

See ya

PrettyDeadRose11