Alpha And Omega

Heliotrope

Kyungsoo was panicking inside his head, he couldn't believe what was happening. He and his pack mates were in Heliotrope's territory and on the way to meet with the alpha. He felt as though he was going to go crazy, this must all be a dream, no a nightmare, one he couldn't wake up from.

He couldn't even scream.

Kai was pressed up against his side as they ran through the trees and overgrown plant material, they were being led right into the lions den and he had to stop himself from shaking, that would make running much harder.

"What rank are you, Kyungsoo?" The red wolf glanced at the larger wolf on his right side, literally stuck to him.

"I don't know, we never really thought this was important since we haven't interacted with other wolves for years" They slowed down due to Chanyeol choosing to walk instead of running, they must be near.

"Oh, but you have an omega" Kyungsoo turned to look at Tao who was trotting along side Luhan, wobbling on his feet a bit. Kyungsoo felt like whining at the sight, Tao must feel terrible.

"Yeah, but I don't think that is the ranking he should hold, he should be higher" Kyungsoo couldn't take his eyes of their packs youngest, watching as he stopped a few times before carrying on with a bit of encouragement from his pack mate beside him.

"He'll complement Heliotrope's alpha with the way he holds himself, he shouldn't worry, you shouldn't worry" Kyungsoo finally tore his eyes away from the black wolf to look at the dark brown one next to him.

"I'm the delta" Kyungsoo looked away, eyes going to Baekhyun walking alongside the large chocolate wolf, the one who made Tao the way he is now. Baekhyun looked so small compared to the much larger wolf, body language submissive and not daring to set a foot wrong in case he faced the consequences they were all hoping were not going to become a reality.

Death.

"You are the female delta from now on, okay?" Kyungsoo yelped at the sudden jaws around his neck, scared that they were going to bite down harder, but they didn't release enough pressure for any damage to be left.

"You will enjoy life within Heliotrope" Kyungsoo hoped that he wasn't lying, if he was being forced to become part of this feared pack the least he could ask for was that he would be happy.

They left the shade of the trees and stepped into a clearing, a wolf sitting in the middle. As soon as the wolf spotted the group he ran forward, his pure white fur shinning bright under the sun and nearly blinding those looking at him.

"You're back!" The wolf wiggled, his tail wagging behind him. His happiness didn't last long though when the chocolate wolf growled and jumped on him. The white wolf yelped and whined under his pack mate, rolling onto his back and showing submission to him.

"Tao, are you okay?" Baekhyun was on the other side of the larger black wolf, Luhan still on the other side, looking at his dull eyes. The black wolf his nose and muzzle before choosing to lay down on the floor, head resting on his front legs.

"I can't do this" Baekhyun settled himself next to his larger pack mate, Luhan choosing to do the same. The purple wolf nuzzling into the black fur while the blondish yellow wolf at his neck area again, the blood all dried up by now.

"Yeah you can, we're here already" Luhan spoke optimisticly but his tone was anything but that, his calmness from earlier having been washed away. They were in Heliotrope's territory and he was worried that the alpha would reject them or even worse, reject Tao and finish what the chocolate wolf had started.

"Who are they?" Tao opened his eyes, seeing the white wolf crouching in front of him, tongue coming out to at his nose, eyes wide and bright.

Tao made a noise to show that he acknowledged the unknown wolf at his nose. He saw a movement from behind the wolf with blue eyes and focused his eyes on this, ignoring the happy wolf wanting his attention.

A large golden blond wolf emerged from the darkness of the cave within the opening, ears standing up right, body tall and threatening. All eyes focused on the wolf as he stared at his pack members and the unknown wolves.

"Chanyeol, Kai, where have you two been?" The golden wolf's voice was deep and made Baekhyun and Luhan shrink into Tao's sides, Kyungsoo unknowingly moving closer to the dark brown wolf beside him in fear.

"We hit the jackpot alpha, we found mates" The blond wolf made his way over to the group at the edge of the clearing, the white wolf moving to lay down beside Luhan, whining and his own nose as he pressed his side against the blondish yellow wolf.

The alpha stopped in front of Chanyeol, a deep rumbling emitting from his chest. Chanyeol lowered his head before speaking again.

"We found you one too" Chanyeol peeked up at the larger wolf that was staring down at him, snarling at him, "The black one" The alpha's attention left the beta and went to the four wolves laying on the ground, moulding into one another.

"The black one, stand up" Tao looked up at the one running the show, his normally bright yellow eyes a dull lifeless colour, he really needed to rest. 

Slowly, the black wolf stood up on shaky legs, his pack mates beside him flattening into the ground more, wanting the ground to swallow them up so they could disappear completely. Tao locked eyes with the larger alpha wolf, ears flattening against his head and tail between his hind legs.

"What's wrong with him?" Tao felt the blond wolf clamp down on his neck, on the same side that the chocolate wolf had done to him earlier, yelping out in pain and collapsing to the ground, successfully making the alpha let go of him.

"He's injured, you bring me an injured wolf and offer him to me as a mate?!" The alpha turned to his beta, the chocolate wolf whining a little at the harsh tone. 

"He was being difficult, he's the omega, he needed to be put in his place" Chanyeol watched his alpha stare him down from his position in front of the black wolf who was whining out in pain, laying between his two pack mates once again.

"Chanyeol, think for a second, if he's my mate, he's not an omega" the blond wolf jogged over to the chocolate wolf and pushed him down onto the ground, growling and snapping his jaws at the second in command. 

"I chose him for you because he was stepping out of line, you need to put him in his place!" The blond wolf's chest rumbled and he snarled, lips going up and revealing his long teeth before biting down on the chocolate wolf's neck. 

Chanyeol yelped at the pressure on his neck, turning onto his side and submitting to the alpha.

"I think you're the one that needs to be put in his place, Chanyeol" The alpha left his beta on the grassy floor, going back over to the four wolves, back towards the black wolf.

The white wolf got up immediately when his alpha growled at him, running over to the safety of the red wolf next to his dark brown pack mate. Kyungsoo let the wolf who was clearly the omega of Heliotrope slide up to him, he was even generous enough to give the pure white wolf a few reassuring to his muzzle, trying to make him feel better.

Baekhyun got up and backed away from the alpha, ears flat, head low and body lowered to the ground with his tail between his legs. He found himself making his way over to the chocolate wolf who had picked himself up off the floor. Baekhyun felt safer next to Chanyeol even though he was scary. Baekhyun stood a much better chance surviving next to the chocolate wolf than on his own.

Luhan also slinked away, shimmying up against the white wolf that had done the same to him only minutes ago. This white wolf was going to be his future mate and he couldn't help but let out a sigh as he realised that his life wasn't as threatened as his pack mates were.

He had been given the omega and he was grateful but this feeling soon went away because this meant that his pack mates had gotten stuck with the higher ranking members of Heliotrope. Luhan felt especially bad for his packs youngest, he was already injured and was silently praying that the alpha would accept him and not kill him on the spot.

Tao froze as the large blond wolf began sniffing him, around his muzzle, noses touching a few times and around his head before investigating more of the black wolf's body and inhaling his scent.

"Have you gone into heat before?" The black wolf shivered as he tried to stand up again, the larger wolf sitting down in front of him, having finished sniffing him. 

"No" Tao sat down, feeling brave enough to bring his ears forward, testing how far he could go with the other before he got attacked once more. If this did happen Tao knew that no one would save him this time, he would surely die by the hands of Heliotrope's alpha.

Tao stood his ground as the blond wolf moved his head forward, once again inhaling the sweet smell that lingered on him, that had become a part of him.

"It seems that because of a certain someone you are unfit for mating right now so this will be postponed until you are healed" Tao tilted his head to the side, had he been accepted?

"I'm not going to die?" The blond wolf chuckled, "No, you're an interesting wolf, I think I'll play with you for a little while" Tao whimpered, the pain running through him not having stopped once since he had obtained the puncture wounds.

"But keep this in mind, Chanyeol" The alpha turned to the beta, Baekhyun stuck to his side like glue, "If he dies so does your mate, by my hands" Baekhyun felt the large wolf stiffen, "You better pray he doesn't" Chanyeol nodded before lowering his head and at Baekhyun's muzzle, apologising in his own way.

"I'm going to let this one slip, this is your first and last warning, Chanyeol, you do something like this again and I'll kill you" Baekhyun locked eyes with the alpha, whining and at Chanyeol's muzzle as well.

"And your mate" Baekhyun saw the large blond wolf's eyes darken as he showed off his teeth, lifting his head high into the air before looking back at the black wolf still sitting in front of him.

Tao stared into the alphas eyes, his own lidded and half closed, he wanted nothing more than to just lay down and go to sleep, for a long time. But he couldn't, he had to deal with the frightening alpha of the Heliotrope pack. This day was most definitely the worst day that Tao had ever had the pleasure of experiencing. 

"You please me and I'm sure we can make this work, I am in need of a mate anyway so I don't want to kill you, that is unless I have to" Tao whimpered, he didn't want to have to be mates with Heliotrope, especially not the alpha, but he submitted anyway.

"From now on you will be the alpha female, this tittle will become permanent once you heal and we mate, but until then, things can change"

...................................................................................
 
Okay peeps, quick chapter because I wanted to complete the chapter I had started for my other fanfic so forgive me that it is not longer. Its really late so I have to go to bed, goodnight :)
 
PrettyDeadRose11