Fast Forward

Heliotrope

Time passed fast for the new members of Heliotrope, it had already been three months since the nameless pack combined with Heliotrope, bringing the pack numbers from four up to eight.

It was the middle of January and Baekhyun had gone into heat for the third time in his life. When the small purple wolf said that his next heat would be soon, Chanyeol thought it would be a few weeks away, a month and a half at most, not three whole months.

Chanyeol came back to the den after a successful hunt, dragging along a large deer with the help of the delta to find Baekhyun come running up to him, rolling around on the ground in front of him.

The small purple wolf had warmed up a lot these past few months, opening up and giving the chocolate wolf little bits of himself when he felt confident enough to. Chanyeol had watched Baekhyun come out of his shell and bloom into a wonderful member of Heliotrope and the best mate he could have ever wished for. He watched Baekhyun rub himself against his side, tail going over his muzzle, the purple wolf was being really friendly.

"Chanyeol, please" These were the words Baekhyun had spoken before he turned around and layed his head on the largers back, wiggling as he did so. Chanyeol turned his head back to look at the other wolf, catching onto what he meant. 

Everything would of been fine if the alpha hadn't already known and had told Chanyeol a few days ago not to mate with Baekhyun, forbidding him to do anything of such nature until he himself had mated with the alpha female.

Tao hasn't gone into heat. Yet. And Kris was getting increasingly impatient, lashing out when the others got too close to the black wolf and sticking close to him when he wasn't out hunting. They had grown incredibly close to each other, the two of them practically inseparable. Tao had taken on the role of alpha female rather well, the title coming to him as natural as hunting.

Kyungsoo had told him that he was proud of him, that this was the rank he was supposed to hold within a pack. The red wolf had survived his horrific injuries with the help of Kai and the lone wolf named Lay who had brought new supplies for him on a regular basis.

"Baek, you know we can't, get away from me" Baekhyun whined, brushing against the chocolate wolf more, he had put up with this for the past four days and couldn't handle anymore.

"But Chanyeol, you promised~" Chanyeol his muzzle as he watched the smaller lay on his back on the grassy ground, front legs pulled up to his chest, looking very inviting to the dominant wolf.

"Chanyeol please, I'm in heat, make the pain go away" Baekhyun wiggled his body side to side on the grass, wanting Chanyeol to erase the pain from going into heat. 

Chanyeol stepped forward, Baekhyun standing back up and the larger jumped up onto his side, front legs over the purple wolf's shoulders and back. Chanyeol slipped down and Baekhyun swished his tail over the chocolate wolf's eyes and muzzle once again. Chanyeol was trying to hold onto his last bits of sanity, his mind filled with nothing but Baekhyun, Baekhyun and even more Baekhyun.

Not forgetting the word heat, Baekhyun was in heat, he wanted Chanyeol to take the pain away but he couldn't. He'd jump on that in a split second if the alpha hadn't ordered him to wait until the alpha female goes into heat. Then he would finally get some.

Stupid alpha, Chanyeol had actually thought about running away with Baekhyun to start their own pack, at least then they could mate as much as they wanted to without someone else telling them not too. He would be the alpha male and Baekhyun would be the alpha female, their pack being their own pups.

"I can't, alpha said no, sorry Baek" As much as he hated it, Chanyeol couldn't go against the alphas orders, he was after all second in charge and had a huge amount of respect for the blond wolf.

Baekhyun growled at the chocolate wolf before retreating back into the main cave, not wanting to eat anymore, he wasn't hungry. Chanyeol tilted is head as he watched the purple wolf disappear inside the large cave, most likely to sleep to ease the pain.

"I don't know how you keep pushing him away, I know I wouldn't be able to do that if Kyungsoo was in heat" Kai looked at the kill for today, waiting for the alpha to come down and have first pick.

"I really don't know how I do it either..." Chanyeol saw the large blond wolf exit his personal cave, the black wolf right behind him as they made their way down the rocks and boulders, Tao having found the best ones to step on after many times of going up and down.

The two wolves that went on the hunt backed away and let the alpha and his mate eat from the deer first, watching as the animal was ripped apart, a few low growls emitting from the smaller of the two. Tao had become more confident within the pack, knowing that none of them could harm him as long as he was alpha female.

He spent the majority of his time with the alpha, bonding with him before he went into heat for the first time, which should be soon considering Baekhyun had started four days ago.

After finishing, Chanyeol and Kai were allowed to eat, Kyungsoo joining in with the meal as well. Still being the packs omega, Sehun was left till last as usual with Luhan picking at the deer carcass next to him, both of them finishing off the deer and eating the last bits of meat on it.

As Tao sat at his muzzle, the blond wolf decided that he wanted to jump up on him, not that it was the first time that Kris had tried this. Tao snarled and snapped his jaws at the alpha, knowing that he could get away with more than any of the other pack members.

"Tao, it's taking forever for you to go into heat, it's frustrating" Kris shoved his nose into the smallers pitch black fur, sniffing him.

"Not my fault" Tao stared into the alphas eyes, getting fed up with the constant wanting to mate, when he went into heat then they could mate, not before but Kris didn't seem to care.

Kris did say he was going to wait for the black wolf to go into heat before he officially claimed him as his mate, as alpha female of Heliotrope but the waiting was really getting on his nerves, he was truly sick and tired of waiting. 

"Well you need to hurry up, Baekhyun won't stop trying to get Chanyeol to mate with him" Tao got up and jogged to the main cave, going inside and leaving the alpha outside with the rest of the pack minus the small purple wolf. 

He walked all the way to the back of the cave, the insides unfamiliar since he literally lived with the alpha and only went inside this cave when he felt like it. Laying in the corner on a large bed of leaves and grass, a few fur pelts on the other side, was Baekhyun. The purple wolf's back towards him as he tried to sleep the pain away, Chanyeol being no help to him whatsoever.

"Baekhyun, how are you feeling?" Tao stood over the curled up wolf on the plant material who was choosing to ignore him.

"Baekhyun, I'm talking to you" Tao hadn't changed the way he acted around his pack mates since accepting the role of alpha female, deciding that just because he was high up within the pack it doesn't mean that he has to treat them any differently than to what he did before. Tao loved the three of them and this would never change, he would always love them and now that he was alpha female he could protect them better.

"I'm not in the mood Tao" The black wolf knew how frustrated Baekhyun got when he went into heat, it was never easy for the smaller, Tao was actually dreading going into heat for the first time.

"I'm trying Baek, I really am" Even though he was dreading it, the quicker he went into heat, the quicker he could mate with the alpha and the quicker Chanyeol would be able to mate with Baekhyun, making his pain go away.

"Well try harder, god, it's not that hard just get the alpha to make his scent stronger, not that it isn't already" Baekhyun turned his head to look at the younger, clearly not impressed with the situation.

"I want to mate with Chanyeol but the alphas not letting him, if you don't go into heat soon I'm going to leave" Tao widened his eyes at the tone Baekhyun was using and the words he had said. He'd leave? What did he mean by this?

"Leave? You can't leave Baekhyun, you're in heat" Tao didn't understand, Baekhyun wasn't making sense to him.

"I will leave and take Chanyeol with me and we will start our own pack, I can't stand this Tao! He's right there and the stupid alpha has forbidden him to mate with me! I'm seriously going to go crazy Tao!" Said male became shocked at the sudden outburst from his pack mate, he understood that being in heat wasn't the nicest feeling in the whole world but he hadn't expected Baekhyun to say this.

"You can't" Baekhyun scoffed, he didn't care if the others came in, if the alpha entered the cave, he would continue with his little rant.

"Chanyeol's the beta and if I'm correct betas can leave packs and start their own, I'm considering it Tao" The purple wolf looked away, curling back up on the grass and leaves again.

Tao stared at the purple wolf, his pack mate, his friend. Baekhyun was seriously thinking about leaving and if Chanyeol agreed and they really went through with it he couldn't stop them, he didn't have the right too. If he and Chanyeol wanted to leave then they could.

"I don't want you to leave Baekhyun but if that's the way things turn out, then I won't stop you, I understand"

...................................................................................

Okay so this is really short, I compared it with the other chapters but I want to upload and I thought this would be a good place to stop writing, it's late as well so...:)

This is three months after they met I wanted to make them go into heat so I could move on with the plot, I have ideas~

Please enjoy and I'll try and make the next chapter longer, sorry if anythings confusing because of the sudden time jump

Goodnight

PrettyDeadRose11