New Home

Heliotrope

Luhan heard a loud moan which in affect awoke him from his slumber. He opened his eyes partly, letting them adjust to the darkness around him.

"Oh, Kai~" Luhan looked to his right and made out something moving in the corner, or more like someone.

Luhan saw the pair on the ground making out, eyes nearly popping out of his sockets. He knew he should look away but he couldn't take his eyes away from the scene, his heat setting in and making him feel all hot and sweaty.

"Shh, Kyungsoo be quiet, Luhan will hear" Too late, he's already heard, more than what he'd liked to in fact.

Luhan decided that it would be best if he just left the cave and gave the pair some privacy, the noises weren't helping with his heat either.

Luhan stood in the caves entrance and scanned the clearing, seeing no one but the omega who was laying down on the grass, head resting on his front legs.

Luhan knew he shouldn't go near the younger wolf but he had to admit he was extremely frustrated and the sounds he had just heard didn't do him any favours either. They kept replaying in the yellow wolf's head, making him really uncomfortable.

The white wolf noticed his mate walk up to him but he didn't move, he kept himself stuck to the ground.

"Sehun, I've changed my mind" Luhan fidgeted, sitting down on the grass in front of the omega.

"Changed your mind about what?" Luhan groaned, head tilted to the side in frustration. 

"Do I really have to say it?" Luhan rolled onto his side, wiggling on the grass while on his back. Sehun watched with bored eyes, the yellow wolf rolling onto his front before getting up on all fours.

"Sehun, mate with me" Sehun's eyes widened as he stared at the yellow wolf. Yesterday he said not to but now he's saying that it's okay, Luhan had changed his mind really quickly.

"But not here, Kyungsoo and Kai are doing it in the cave so we have to find somewhere else" Luhan turned around and jogged away from the white wolf, leaving the youngest on his own.

When Luhan got to the trees surrounding the clearing he turned his head to look back at Sehun, the white wolf still laying down on the grass, head off his legs and in its normal position.

Luhan disappeared into the forest, Sehun getting up onto his feet and jogging in the same direction the older wolf went in, not knowing exactly where they were going.

All he knew was that Luhan wanted to mate and he himself wanted to mate, so there was only one conclusion.

They were going to mate.

...................................................................................

Suho followed behind the light brown wolf, they were on their way back to where the larger wolf lives. Lay slowed down when he realised that the red wolf wasn't beside him, instead trailing behind him while looking around himself.

"Suho, don't hang behind, walk next to me" Suho looked away from the damp ground to focus his sight on Lay who had turned around halfway.

"Okay..." Suho walked forward and stood next to Lay, making sure there was a space separating them.

"Suho, I know it's hard, but you have to trust me" Suho glanced up with shinny eyes and Lay could see the fear in them was still present.

"Suho, we can be happy, just give your heart to me" Lay smiled, the action less scary looking than Baekhyun's attempt yesterday. 

"But what if you break it...?" Suho's ears went back and he felt kinda sick, not prepared for the days events to turn out this way. He didn't know what it was exactly he was expecting, but it wasn't this. He had got a mate.

That just came out of the blue, out from nowhere.

"Suho, like I said, you have to trust me. I want to make this work and I want you to have my pups so I don't want things to be awkward for us when we mate" 

It went silent as Lay began walking again, this time with the smaller red wolf by his side. Lay glanced over at the nervous wolf, inching closer to him as they walked in the direction of his little home within Heliotrope's territory.

"Lay...this is really weird" Suho could feel the other wolf moving up against his side, heartbeat fastening and brain beginning to work on overload. Oh god, its been so long since he's had this type of physical contact with another wolf and it was making him want to run away.

He didn't mind little things like sniffing or muzzle cause they were simple actions, he could handle them. But ones like this made him feel uneasy.

"Why? We're just walking next to one another, that's what mates do" The two of them were walking over large stones and chunks of trees, an opening up ahead.

"This is it, not that great but it does what it's meant to" Lay slinked away inside the opening in the huge pieces of stone while Suho just sat there and looked around again.

He took in the scene, the world around him and the fact that he had a new home, one shared with another wolf.

His mate.

...................................................................................

"Kyungsoo" Said red head opened his eyes and looked at the male hovering over himself. He and Kai had been making out for what seems like forever, but of course it wasn't that long.

"Luhan's not in here anymore" Kyungsoo looked to his left, Kai was right, the wolf that was once there was gone. 

"Oh, seems you're right" Kyungsoo looked back at the tanned male hovering over himself, biting his lip as he narrowed his eyes.

"Do you think he heard?" Kyungsoo ran a hand down his mates arm, fingers going over the skin gently.

"Yeah, you really can't keep your mouth shut, can you" Kai kissed the red head on the lips gently and after separating he pecked them a few more times.

"But I'm not complaining, I'm gonna make you scream Kyungsoo, make dirty noises leave those pretty little lips of yours. It's a promise" Kyungsoo felt his face heat up and a shy smile grace his lips.

"Kai" Kyungsoo punched the tanned male in the shoulder lightly, a smirk playing on the males lips as he saw the expression on the smallers face.

"You're a naughty boy Kai, saying such things about me" Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around Kai's neck, making him lie flat on him with his arms beside his head.

"Are those promises going to be kept, or are you not man enough to make them happen?" Kyungsoo's fingers played with the ends of Kai's hair on the nape of his neck, brushing over the soft locks and gripping them when the tanned male leaned down and connected their lips once again.

"Kyungsoo, you know I keep my word" Kai pulled away and trailed quick kisses down the side of the red heads neck, a soft moan leaving the smallers lips at the feather like touches.

"I know, let's keep it that way"

...................................................................................

"Suho, I want to see what you look like" Lay spoke softly to the other wolf who was sitting on a fur pelt, himself sitting opposite, both having finished the leftovers from yesterday's one wolf hunt.

"You do?" Lay nodded before turning around, facing away from the red wolf.

"Yeah, we'll both turn into our human selves at the same time okay? I won't look so tell me when you're ready" Suho whispered a quiet 'okay' that was just loud enough for Lay to hear before turning into his human form, watching the other male change as well in front of him.

"Lay, you can turn around" Suho had wrapped the pelt he was sitting on around himself, feeling shy and not wanting to stand stark in front of the taller male.

Lay did as he was told and turned around, eyes meeting with shy and embarrassed ones. 

"Do you still want me?" Suho bit his bottom lip as he continued to stare into the tallers eyes, worried that he would be rejected now that his human self was revealed.

Lay couldn't help the light dusting of pink on his cheeks or the slight parting of his lips as he took in the sight before him. Suho looked so shy standing there with one of his fur pelts wrapped around him, looking a little bit like a newborn pup venturing into the outside world.

"Of course I do, are you sure you don't have a mate? You didn't run away from them did you?" Suho widened his eyes, of course he didn't have a mate. What was Lay saying?

"No, I don't have a mate, why would you say that?"

"You just look like someone that would be snatched up quickly, I'm just surprised and in fact I still don't quiet believe it" Suho frowned, Lay thought he had a mate and had run away, but this wasn't true.

He was in a pack but he'd never run away from them because he wouldn't know where to go. But he'd soon been pushed out so he kinda did run away because he didn't want to die at that time.

"Well, I'm not lying, my pack didn't want me so here I am, following what you tell me so I don't get left behind again" Lay walked forward, having not once broken eye contact with the shorter male.

"I'm really lucky then, huh?" Lay chuckled, the sound floating around in the quiet cave and calming Suho down, "It's their loss and I get to have you now. Is that okay?" Suho flinched a bit as a hand made contact with his face, placing itself on his cheek lightly.

"Y-yeah, I guess so, I don't have any other choice" Lay smiled down at the male, "That's not true, you don't have to be my mate. I'm not going to force you to stay, you can leave if you want to" It was silent between the two, nothing but silent words being spoken through strong gazes.

"I don't want to leave, you'll care for me right?" Suho sounded like he was hoping for a yes, but was afraid that the real answer would be no. He was starting to panic, his heart racing as he waited for the light brown haired males answer.

"Of course, I want to be happy with you and start a family soon. I'll protect you and our pups without a second thought, please believe me" Lay raised his other hand to Suho's face, matching what his other hand was doing.

"Suho" Lay leaned down, the panic in the shorters eyes being clearly seen. Lay closed his eyes and moved forward until his lips brushed over the shorters, not really a kiss but then again, technically it was.

"Lay, I haven't been kissed before" Lay smiled, doing the same action again and pressing another kiss onto Suho's lips, one with a bit more pressure, but not that much. He didn't want to scare Suho away so he was going to go slow.

"You can't say that anymore, can you" 

...................................................................................

Okay, so Hunhan will mate even though I originally planned them not to but seeing as though everyone else will mate, it will not be fair if I leave them out. Kaisoo mating most likely next chapter and not sure about when Hunhan will take place.

Also with the Sulay couple I'm not a big shipper so I don't really know who tops but looking it up it seems like it's just based on what you prefer and I prefer Lay topping. I don't know why but in my other story he topped as well because that's what readers wanted so that's how it is, I dunno.

Xiumin and Chen will be included in here but you will have to be patient, I've worked it all out and know when they will appear but it's not the right time yet, so please wait :) don't know if it will be what you expect though, might not be to everyone's liking.

Bye Bye

PrettyDeadRose11