Heat

Heliotrope

"Kyungsoo, are you going to go into heat as well?" Kai curled his body around the smallers, back facing the caves entrance and protecting his mate from the sight of anyone who enters.

"Yeah, probably" Kyungsoo rested his head on his front legs, feeling sleepy after eating. The larger dark brown wolf copied this action and placed his head next to Kyungsoo's.

"When?" 

"Soon" 

"How soon is soon?" 

"Kai, stop asking stupid questions, it'll happen when it happens" Kai huffed, shifting on the bed of grass a bit. Kyungsoo had a habit of clearing out the sleeping area once a week and replacing it with new, fresher grass and plant material. He said it smells nicer and is softer when it is not dried up and dead.

"If you go into heat before the female alpha then don't come near me, I won't be able to control myself like Chanyeol" Kyungsoo turned his head to look at the lone wolf sleeping in the opposite corner, back facing them.

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't" Kyungsoo turned away from the purple wolf and focused on his mate instead.

"Depends on how much I want you" Kai locked eyes with the red wolf, the two of them staring at one another for a while before talking again.

"Kyungsoo, don't be difficult, you just have to put up with it like Baekhyun is okay?" 

"A dominant wolf like yourself won't know what it's like to go into heat so you can shut it. If I want it then you are going to give it to me, I don't care what the consiquences are" Kai had gotten used to the way the smaller was, he didn't take as long as the others to come out of his shell, especially not Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo said what he wanted to say, when he wanted to say it and when it wasn't correct or what the alpha wanted to hear, he would realise what he's done and start to grovel on the floor, asking for forgiveness, submitting fully to those he had angered.

Kai thought this was funny sometimes because Kyungsoo would talk like he had authority when he clearly didn't, then start to beg and whine when he got caught. Kai thinks this is because Kyungsoo was the one in charge of the other three before they joined forces with Heliotrope.

"Kyungsoo, alpha will get mad, really mad. Do you want me to die, do you want to die?" 

"As long as we get to mate first then I don't care if we both die"

"Yah Kyungsoo, you really are unbelievable" 

"Well, when you go into heat, you can see how hard it is to keep yourself under control" Kyungsoo glared at the wolf that was curled up against him, "Oh wait, you won't. Ever. So just do as you're told and we won't have any problems, okay?" Kyungsoo turned away and closed his eyes, wanting to go to sleep.

"We will have a problem, alpha will be the problem..." Kai said this quietly, barely a whisper so that Kyungsoo wouldn't hear him. The small red wolf was being persistent on the mater of Kai having to mate with him once he went into heat, even if it happened before the alpha female.

If he really did go into heat before the black wolf then Kai was in deep .

...................................................................................

Luhan shifted in his sleep, feeling hot and uncomfortable. This feeling was all too familiar and he understood what was happening with his body. He was starting his heat.

He picked himself off his fur pelt he was sleeping on and quietly made his way over to the only wolf within the cave that was sleeping by himself, on his own.

Luhan plopped himself down next to the smaller purple wolf, hearing a low whine come from the sleeping wolf. When more than one of them went into heat they would always stay together, lounging around and getting the ones that were not in heat to serve them.

One time all three of them, except for Tao, went into heat at the same time, the youngest having to go out and hunt by himself. He wasn't a stranger to hunting, either Kyungsoo of Luhan joining him on the hunts, Baekhyun on rare occasions if he felt like it. The purple wolf wasn't much of a hunter which was probably the main reason he's so fearful.

The sun took forever and a day to rise and when it did Luhan could of jumped for joy, if he felt like getting up that is. The night was full of tossing and turning for the yellow wolf, Baekhyun doing the same, both of them managing to kick and push against each other in the process.

Kyungsoo took one look at the two wolves sprawled out on the ground, grass and leaves covering their fur and sighed. He knew from one look that Baekhyun wasn't the only one in heat, Luhan was as well.

"Baek, Luhan, do you want anything?" Kyungsoo spoke quietly, his mate and the other two's mates still sleeping soundly over at the other side of the cave.

"No" Luhan spoke first, he was always the one to keep quiet when he went into heat. All he did during this time was mope around and sleep, he didn't really eat a lot either.

"Yeah, I want Chanyeol to mount me" Kyungsoo widened his eyes, he should of known he was going to get this answer from the panting purple wolf.

"He can't Baek, you know that" Kyungsoo was sorry that this was the way it was, he never did like it when Baekhyun went into heat. He would continuously whine and complain about the pain and the fact that he didn't have a mate to make it all better. Kyungsoo remembered one time the purple wolf got really frustrated, lashing out at the other three, yelling at them and about how none of them were dominant.

"Alphas stupid, I hate him" Kyungsoo gasped at the words leaving Baekhyun's muzzle, you can't hate the alpha and even if you did, you don't say it out loud.

"Stopping Chanyeol from mating with me, he's just jealous that I'm in heat and Tao's not. He doesn't want Chanyeol to get some when he himself can't" Baekhyun growled, standing up and shaking the grass strands off his fur.

"I'm leaving" Baekhyun jogged out the cave, body not able to keep still because of the fire burning within him.

"Luhan, what are you going to do with Sehun?" Luhan looked up at the red wolf, what was he going to do with Sehun?

"I don't think he'll understand but if he tries anything I'll tell him no, I don't want no trouble" Kyungsoo understood, wondering if the omega even knew what to do in this sort of situation.

"Kyungsoo, come back~" Kyungsoo turned to the voice, the dark brown wolf laying on his side and head motioning for the red wolf to come back to him so they can sleep more.

Kyungsoo sighed once more but went back over to his mate, laying back down next to the larger dark brown wolf. He didn't go back to sleep though, he kept an eye on Luhan who was stretched out on the ground, shifting around and whimpering.

Baekhyun was frustrated, more than he had been the two previous times because this time he actually had a mate that was able to make it go away, a dominant wolf that could solve the problem and make everything better.

But here he was, still in heat and not even having been mounted once. Chanyeol wouldn't give it to him, more like he wasn't allowed.

Beakhyun scratched at the grass, creating shallow holes to pent out his anger, the alpha was really getting on his nerves. 

"Stupid alpha, stupid Tao not going into heat yet, stupid Chanyeol" Baekhyun mumbled to himself as his nails dug into the soft mud, chunks of it flying in the air along with the grass that was growing on it.

"It's not like I'm gonna get pregnant and have pups is it" Baekhyun halted his movements, thinking about what he had just said to himself. What if he did though, that is considering that he and Chanyeol actually mate. What would happen if Chanyeol put pups in him?

Its not exactly a bad thing but he's not the alpha female, was it okay? He didn't want to put himself or his future pups in danger, how would the alpha react, he won't kill them will he?

Baekhyun shook these thoughts from his head, now was not the time to worry, it was the time to try once again to get the chocolate wolf to mate with him. Baekhyun wouldn't stop until he did, he'd have to succeed in the end, he'd just have to.

Baekhyun turned around to go back into the cave to try and seduce Chanyeol for the umpteenth time only to come face to face with the alpha. Baekhyun froze, eyes locked with the bright ones that belonged to the large blond wolf.

"Is there a problem alpha?" Baekhyun played innocent, pretending that he was behaving and not causing any problems. Truth is, he is the root of the problem, he's in heat and won't shut up about wanting to be mounted by a certain someone.

"Yes, there is" Baekhyun sat down, the alpha a meter or so in front of him, staring him down.

"If you don't mind me asking, what is it?" Baekhyun tilted his head to the side, standing back up, not being able to keep still in one place for too long. Stupid heat.

"Tao's not in heat yet but you are" Baekhyun nodded, this was a problem but not one he had control over, the alpha just had to continue being patient until the black wolf went into his first heat.

The alpha closed the distance between himself and the smaller purple wolf, Baekhyun falling to the ground in submission. He felt the alpha shove his nose in the fur around his neck, deep growls emitting from his chest.

"Do you want the pain to go away?" Baekhyun nodded, yes, he didn't want to be in constant pain anymore, it was taking its toll on him and his sanity.

"Who do you want to mount you?" The alpha already knew the answer he was going to get, it slipping off the smallers tongue within seconds of asking, no thought being put into it.

"Chanyeol" Baekhyun didn't need to think about who he wanted to be mounted by, he wanted his mate to mount him, continuously until his heat was over.

"Anyone else? What about alpha?" Baekhyun froze once again, locking eyes with the alpha who was standing over him. Baekhyun panicked, this wasn't supposed to happen, no, this can't happen.

"N-no, only Chanyeol" The alpha snarled, lips going back and he bit Baekhyun on the scruff of his neck, a whimper leaving the smaller. The blond wolf continued to sniff Baekhyun who was shocked with the situation, yes he wanted the pain to go away but he only wanted Chanyeol to make it go away, not alpha.

"I'm frustrated, this is the only way the pain is going to go away, Chanyeol is forbidden from mating with you" Baekhyun stood up, the alpha putting his front legs on his back, growling at him to do as he says.

"You are in Heliotrope and my needs are priority, you will give me what I want" 

"N-no! I'm leaving!" Baekhyun tried to get away from the alpha but the blond wolf was heavy, head turning to see the alpha trying to mount him from behind.

"Stop it!" Baekhyun snarled and snapped at the blond wolf gaining the same in response, he wasn't good with defending himself but he couldn't let the alpha have his way with him, he had Tao and he himself had Chanyeol, it wouldn't be right.

"I said stop it!" Baekhyun shouted at the alpha making him stop his actions, getting off the smaller. Baekhyun heard the alpha growl deeply, he himself barking at the offender. 

"What's wrong?!" Baekhyun looked up and saw Tao step down the boulders carefully but quickly, wanting to know what all the commotion was.

"He's trying to mate with me! Tell him to stop!" Baekhyun watched the black wolf's eyes widen, leaving his and focusing on the blond wolf's instead.

"Were you?" Tao stared at the alpha, shocked and feeling a little bit sad at the information Baekhyun had told him. Kris was supposed to wait for him, not try to mate with another female.

"I can't deny that I was, I'm frustrated, Tao! I'm sick and tired of waiting for you to go into heat!" Kris walked towards Tao, muzzle going to brush against the side of the black wolf's head but before he could, the smaller turned his head away.

"Tao, you have to understand, I'm the alpha and I can mate with anyone I want, Baekhyun's in heat and he can't reject my advances. If I want to mount him then I will, it makes no difference to your position within the pack" Tao couldn't believe what he was hearing, more like he didn't want to. 

"In all honesty, this is your fault, Tao, if you were in heat-" Kris didn't have a chance to finish what he was saying because he got bit on the muzzle, the black wolf's mouth clamping down over his own. He heard the black wolf snarl at him and watched him retreat back to the main cave after removing his hold.

"I'll tell you one wolf you won't be mounting" Tao turned around and stared at the alpha, Baekhyun making his way towards the cave as well, "Me and you can forget about ever having pups with me as well, find someone else" Tao's black fur molded in with the darkness of the cave, Baekhyun following him and disappearing as well.

Kris was supposed to wait for him, but turns out he couldn't even do this. This was the only thing Tao had asked the alpha to do for him but he couldn't even do it, Tao felt really let down, not only with the alpha but with himself. None of this would of happened if he was in heat, the blond wouldn't be frustrated and Baekhyun could mate with his chosen mate, not have the alpha try to force it upon him.

Tao saw Luhan in the corner spralled out on the ground, Kyungsoo and Kai curled up against each other, Chanyeol and the omega also next to each other. He felt something brush against his side, turning his head to see Baekhyun looking at him, eyes showing that he was sorry.

"I'm sorry, Tao" Baekhyun lowered his head, tongue coming out to at his own nose. Tao shook his head.

"It's not your fault, Baekhyun" Tao stepped closer to the yellow wolf who was on his back, front legs in the air and pulled towards his chest. He plopped himself next to the older wolf and sighed, Baekhyun following his actions and sliding up next to him, attempting to go to sleep.

"See, I knew alpha was stupid"

...................................................................................

Hey

So, I don't know what to say. Kris can't control himself and has made Tao upset, he really is stupid.

Two are in heat, Luhan joining Baekhyun, you'll have to wait and see how Sehun reacts to this :)

Enjoy

PrettyDeadRose11