I'm In Charge

Heliotrope

Tao was woken from his dreamless sleep when a foot collided with the side of his muzzle. Growling at the offending body part, he though for a second that he should bite it, but he chose not to. He couldn't be bothered.

"Move your foot from my face" The foot hit the black wolf once again before moving, the wolf who's foot it was getting up.

"Sorry" Baekhyun turned around and layed his head next to Tao's, eyes glancing over at the black wolf. The purple wolf sniffed the air, a strong scent invading his senses.

"You smell just like alpha" Tao grumbled at Baekhyun's statement, not really paying attention.

"I guess" Tao rolled onto his side, successfully squishing Luhan in the process who whined out loud. The black wolf stood up and shook his fur free from the grass and began panting all of a sudden, feeling hot.

"Tao, do you need water?" Baekhyun stared up at the black wolf who shook his head, "No, I feel really strange" Tao looked around, eyes going to the entrance of the cave. He sighed when he saw who was laying there.

"Baekhyun, I want you to take Chanyeol and go, okay?" The black wolf walked slowly over towards the other side of the cave, nudging the larger chocolate wolf in the side with his nose, trying to get him to wake up.

"Go where?" Tao lifted a paw and stepped on the chocolate wolf, a low growl of frustration leaving him. He looked back and saw Baekhyun staring at him, still on the bed of plant material, Luhan forever on his back.

"Back to our original territory Baek, go with Chanyeol and mate with him" Baekhyun's eyes widened as he started to get up.

"Are you being serious?" Baekhyun must of heard wrong, the black wolf did not just tell him to run away with Chanyeol and mate, did he?

"I am. I don't care what alpha says about the situation, I'm in charge from this point onwards until everyone finishes their heat period" When the chocolate wolf wouldn't wake up, Tao took it to the next level and bit him on the back of the neck.

"Finally you're awake, go with Baekhyun and mate" Chanyeol stared up at the alpha female through half lidded sleepy eyes, he must still be dreaming, he just heard him say take Baekhyun and mate with him.

"Wow, this is a nice dream, I can mate with Baekhyun" Chanyeol closed his eyes, trying to drift back to sleep.

"It's not a dream it's reality. Now go, before alpha wakes up" Tao nudged the slightly larger wolf over to Baekhyun, the smallers eyes large and hopeful.

"Chanyeol, you'll go with me, won't you?" Chanyeol looked down at his mate, moving his head so that he could rub it against Baekhyun's, the smaller just below the chocolate wolf's ear.

"What about alpha?" Chanyeol looked back at the black wolf who was watching them.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of him" 

"Tao, you're the best, I love you" Baekhyun walked over to the younger before jumping on him, playfully nipping him on the ear and muzzle. Tao accepted the affection and nipped back, the two of them play fighting quietly.

"C'mon Baekhyun, lets go before alpha wakes up" Baekhyun got off the larger black wolf and walked up to Chanyeol, sliding up close to his side before the two of them made their way to the caves exit.

They spotted the alpha laying at the entrance, asleep. Carefully, they walked around him quietly as to not make any noise that may wake him up and stop them from leaving. After successfully passing the blond wolf, they walked over to the trees on the left of the clearing and with one last look to make sure the alpha hadn't woken, took off into the forest.

"Where are we going?" Baekhyun glanced over at the wolf running next to him, ears laying sideways and fur brushing against each others.

"To my home before Heliotrope"

...................................................................................

Tao sat watching Luhan for a while, the sleeping wolf shifting on his back, not being able to keep still because of the pain from going into heat. Tao thought about the way he felt, he didn't feel like he normally did, rather strange actually. He felt hot and felt the need to move around as well but kept his planted on the hard ground of the cave, he didn't want to be restless.

After a while he decided to leave the cave, the alpha still laying at the entrance of the main cave. Tao growled lowly, thoughts going back to earlier, stupid alpha tried to mate with Baekhyun.

Tao walked past the alpha, unaware that the smell of him had wafted to the blond wolf's nose and had woken him up. The alpha got up silently, creeping up on the black wolf and scaring him when he jumped up on his back. Tao whiped his head around, eyes meeting with the glowing orbs belonging to the alpha.

"Get off" Tao snarled at the alpha before falling to the ground on his side, still snarling with his teeth showing, the larger blond wolf climbing on top of him. The alpha had his nose shoved in the black fur, chest rumbling deeply.

"Tao, you're in heat" The black wolf crawled out from under the heavy weight of the alpha, of his mate.

"So? None of your damn business" Tao jogged away from Kris, the blond wolf following him and pushing himself up against the smallers side.

"Go away" Tao turned his head and nipped the alpha on the nose, a low whine leaving the blond wolf. Tao wasn't happy, he'd been let down.

"But you're in heat, we have to mate" 

"No we don't, I'm not mating with you, I've changed my mind" Tao felt the weight on his back reappear, the alpha climbing onto his side this time, being persistent.

"Tao, I only tried to mate with Baekhyun because I'm frustrated and he is in heat. If you didn't already know, I'm not very patient and I've waited forever for you to go into heat, I can't wait any longer" Kris the younger on the back of the head, trying to show his feelings.

"Well, Baekhyun's only going to mate with Chanyeol, you should know that" Tao stood still, putting up with the heavy weight of the larger wolf who had his front legs on his back.

"I do know that, I just let his smell take over me and I didn't think about what would happen afterwards" Kris slid off the black wolf, at his mates muzzle with his tongue, saying he was sorry.

"Tao, the quicker we mate the quicker Chanyeol can mount Baekhyun" 

"I sent them away" Kris stopped his actions to stare in the black wolf's bright yellow eyes, head tilting to the side a bit, not understanding.

"I told them to leave so they could mate in peace without you stopping them" Tao began moving, jogging away from the alpha, slightly afraid of what his reaction would be. He wasn't going to stand there and wait for him to react, Tao didn't want to fight with the alpha physically.

"You did what?!" Tao swallowed before turning his head around to look at the alpha who hadn't moved from his spot on the grass.

"Until the four of us have finished our heat, I am in charge, my word over rules yours until this period is over" Tao stood his ground. He was alpha female so he had to look after and protect the other females within the pack, Kris wouldn't understand what it feels like to go into heat, he is after all a dominant male.

Tao and Kris stared at each other for what seemed like ages, neither one of them backing down. Tao had decided he would no longer sit back and watch the alpha give out orders at this time, he had to fulfil his role as alpha female properly and this means taking complete control over what happens during the mating period.

"Fine, I was waiting to see how long it would take you to step up to your role completely" Tao watched the blond wolf walk up to him, not moving an inch from his position, Kris didn't scare him as much as he used to.

"But I still don't like the fact that they could be mating right now when we aren't" Kris rubbed his head against the side of Tao's, the younger under the blonds ear.

Although Tao would never have to deal with the temptation of another wolf going into heat, he could understand why the alpha did what he did. 

"Will you mate with me and have my pups?" 

"I will, but I'm not so sure about pups with an 's'. You'll have to wait and see how many come out"

...................................................................................

Luhan felt a heavy weight on himself, making him feel really uncomfortable and hot. He growled a little, hoping whatever was on him would get the message he didn't want to play and get off, but it didn't.

"Luhan, don't growl at me" Luhan opened his eyes and stared ahead to look at the one on him, it was Heliotrope's baby, the omega.

"Sehun, please get off, I don't feel good" Sehun turned his head to the side, climbing off the yellow wolf.

"You don't look good either, you do smell nice though, really sweet" The omega sniffed at the air around his mate, nose inching closer to the light fur and eventually shoving it into the soft fur.

"Sehun, leave me alone please, until it passes" Sehun became confused, he didn't understand why he was being told to leave the yellow wolf alone.

"Until what passes? I don't understand" Luhan sighed and shifted onto his front, eyes staring up into the omegas blue ones.

"I'm in heat Sehun, do you know what that is?" Luhan could see the younger was thinking hard for a moment before his face lit up, showing that he had come to a conclusion. Luhan didn't know if would be right though.

"Yeah, females go into heat and then they get mounted by their mate and that's how puppies are made" Luhan became shocked at this, Sehun clearly knew what was going on around him, he wasn't as innocent as luhan thought he was.

"Alpha told me, but he said not to" Sehun layed down in front of the slightly panting wolf, eyes looking worried.

"Does it hurt?" 

"Yeah, a bit"

"I can help if you want, don't tell alpha though" Luhan lifted his head, was the omega hinting at what he though he was.

"I'm not supposed to, but if we're quiet enough, I can try to make the pain go away if you want" Luhan thought about what the omega had said but decided that if he had survived all the previous times he's gone into heat without a mate, then he can manage to live through this one without mating as well.

"No it's okay, I'll stay here until it passes" Luhan didn't want to chance it, he didn't want the alpha to catch them in the middle of mating. And even if they got away with it, what if the omega gave him pups? How would he explain that one to the blond wolf in charge.

'I don't know how it happened, I didn't do anything' Yeah right, that wasn't going to work, the alphas not an idiot.

"Why? I want to mate with you" The omega stood back up, looking down at Luhan who's head had been placed back onto his front legs. 

"Sehun, I said no" Luhan heard the young wolf growl before he felt teeth clamp around the scruff of his neck, a surprised yelp leaving him from the sudden action.

"Well, I said yes, so you have to submit to me" Luhan rolled onto his side, the jaws releasing themselves and instead a tongue was out and at the yellow wolf's muzzle. Luhan used his front paw to try and push away the white wolf, pushing at his face.

A yelp and then a whine left the wolf in heat when the omega snarled, bitting him on the paw that was pushing him. Luhan tried to pull it away but the pressure of the teeth just increased, until all the yellow wolf could do was let out a loud whine of discomfort.

Kyungsoo shifted and opened his eyes slowly when he heard the sudden high pitched whine come from the inside of the cave. He glanced over in the direction of the sound and had to blink a few times to make sure what he was seeing was correct.

Luhan was on his back, the young omega climbing over him and biting him at the front of the neck. Kyungsoo stood up quickly, jogging over to the scene. Luhan had started growling back at the omega, the white wolf snarling right back at him.

Kyungsoo surprised the youngest by sealing his own jaws around the white fur of his neck, dragging him backwards and off the panting wolf who was on his back. Kyungsoo let go thinking that things would calm down, he was wrong. The omega instantly turned to the red wolf the second he was released and attacked him, Kyungsoo hitting the cold floor of the cave with a hard thump.

"Back off" Sehun snarled at the red wolf, bitting down on the side of his muzzle, a high pitched yelp leaving the smaller of the two. Kyungsoo had no idea that this would happen, if he did he wouldn't of let go of the omega, he would of held on tighter.

"K-Kai!" Kyungsoo wiggled under the white wolf's form, teeth back to biting at his throat and body climbing on him and pinning him to the ground.

The dark brown wolf snapped his eyes open at the shout of his name, staring at the scene in front of him. The omega had the red wolf pinned to the floor, his mate. Kai watched for a second, letting his brain process what was going on before getting up and interfering.

"Sehun! I've ing had it with you!" Kai yanked the white wolf off Kyungsoo with his jaws, the teeth and pressure leaving Kyungsoo's neck so that he could finally start to calm down from the sudden attack.

"How does it feel to be on the receiving end, huh?!" The omega whined as Kai continuously bit down on his neck, a deep grumbling being heard from his chest. 

"Stop it! It's fine!" Kai let go of the white wolf, lips going up and teeth showing as he snarled at the younger. Luhan had shouted out and Kyungsoo was back up on his feet, the wound on his neck bleeding a bit and dripping onto the hard ground of the cave.

"Sehun just can't control himself, I'm in heat and he won't take no for an answer! He's young and this is new to him!" Sehun stood up and lowered his head at the largest in the cave, the dark brown wolf. He whimpered a little.

"Damn straight he can't control himself. Step out of line again and I'll spare no mercy on you, omega" Kai spat the last word at the white wolf who knew full well that what he just did was wrong and that he should be punished. He just couldn't control himself.

He knew about females going into heat thanks to the alpha but he hadn't ever had a mate before so now that Luhan is in heat, his brain stopped working and he didn't know what he was doing. All that was running through his mind was the fact that the yellow wolf was in heat and he wanted to mate with him, needed to mate with him, to claim him fully as his own and as his mate. So that no one could take him away from him.

Sehun just wanted to do what he was supposed to be doing, he didn't mean to hurt the red wolf, he had just gotten in the way. The female delta had pulled him away from Luhan and stopped him from mating with him, even if Luhan had said no in the first place.

Sehun was just doing what his instincts were telling him to do.

...................................................................................

Okay so next chapter will be Baekyeol mating scene *wriggles eyebrows* please be patient while I write that as I don't do a lot of and they are wolves so...yeah haha

Im busy with another story I just started so I'm going between the two and I still need to update Exo(ani)mal. I haven't started the next chapter yet but I don't want to leave it as it is, I promise to finish it! It may just take a while :)

Thank you for reading and I've hit 200 subscribers, thank you! I will work hard.

PrettyDeadRose11