Meeting

Heliotrope

The chocolate wolf and the dark brown wolf followed the small purple wolf, the largest of the three brushing up against the new member. Baekhyun tried to focus on finding his way back to his packs cave but found it rather difficult to do so with the weight of the large wolf bumping into his side.

Kai was on his other side but there was a gap separating them, Baekhyun could see Kai look at him every now and then, obviously a bit disappointed that Chanyeol had gotten to him before he had. Baekhyun could tell that he understood that he couldn't have him, he knew that Kai was longing for a mate of his own.

It didn't have to be Baekhyun, it's just he was the one out exploring and the one they had spotted, he hoped that Kai would cheer up when he met the others. Perhaps one of them was destined to be with him, Baekhyun didn't know but it would be nice.

The three of them entered a small clearing, a cave situated opposite them, surrounded by large boulders and trees. A wolf was sitting at the entrance of the cave, its eyes glowing, contrasting against its pitch black fur. The wolf got up, standing on all fours before jogging forward.

"Baekhyun?" The black wolf looked over the two strangers before his eyes landed on his smaller pack mate, "Who are they?" Baekhyun stared into the black wolf's confused orbs before speaking.

"They are from Heliotrope" Baekhyun watched the black wolf's eyes widen and his ears go back, laying flat against his head.

"Why did you bring them here?! Now we're all going to die!" Baekhyun whined, looking back at the two wolves sitting patiently behind him. Turning back to face the black wolf, Baekhyun was met with the retreating form of him instead, heading back to the cave quickly.

"I'm telling Kyungsoo that you've brought members of Heliotrope here!" The black wolf shouted before disappearing into the dark cave.

"Who was that?" Baekhyun turned around, Chanyeol attacking his muzzle and nose with a wet tongue once again making him close his eyes at the feeling. 

"Our youngest, Tao" Baekhyun was pushed over by Chanyeol, the larger wolf climbing on top of him and starting to play fight with him. Chanyeol was nipping and growling at the purple wolf while all Baekhyun wanted to do was shove him off himself and bolt for the cave, but he wasn't strong enough to make his thoughts a reality.

"What about him Kai? Do you like him, huh, huh?" Chanyeol got off Baekhyun, the smaller standing up and jogging over towards the cave, leaving the two Heliotrope members by themselves.

Chanyeol bounced around the dark brown wolf, excitement showing from his actions. Kai grunted, annoyed that the black wolf hadn't sparked his interest, not even a little. 

"No" Chanyeol stopped jumping around and stood still, the smaller beside him choosing to lay down. Baekhyun said that there were four members within his pack meaning that he had seen half of them already, the first being claimed before he even had a chance and the second not catching his attention at all.

Kai was started to get depressed. 

"Why aren't you leaving?!" Chanyeol whipped his head around at the shout, Kai lifting his own off his front legs. In front of the cave stood a small wolf, around the same size of Baekhyun, fur a dark maroon red.

"You have to leave immediately! We don't want anything to do with Heliotrope!" The black wolf emerged from the cave to stand next to the red wolf, making his pack mate look smaller due to his larger build.

The black wolf stared at the intruders with his shocking yellow eyes, backing his smaller pack mate up. He wasn't about to let them come into their territory and do as they please. 

Chanyeol looked to his left where Kai was, the dark brown wolf on his feet and staring straight towards the two blocking the entrance to the cave. Turning back towards the stone cave, Chanyeol spotted Baekhyun stand next to the equal sized red wolf, looking like he was speaking to him quietly.

Chanyeol became shocked when he saw another wolf appear and stand next to the black one, light blondish fur seeming almost yellow, creating a shocking contrast because of the darkness of the larger wolf beside him. The only other blond wolf Chanyeol had ever seen was his alpha and he had told them that this fur colour was rare, extremely rare.

"Baekhyun, come over here" Said wolf turned to his left to meet eyes with the maroon red wolf before slowly padding his way towards the Heliotrope members. Chanyeol grinned, showing of his large canines as his mate came back to him, head hanging low and eyes staring up at him.

"Baekhyun! What are you doing!? Don't go near them!" The red wolf started to walk forward when the black wolf stopped him from doing so. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai watched the pitch black wolf get closer, he was obviously bigger than Baekhyun and the maroon red wolf, not forgetting the yellowish blond one as well, but Chanyeol didn't expect him to be bigger than Kai.

The black wolf was nearly as big as he was.

"Are you the alpha?" Kai spoke up, finally looking away from the small red wolf with the big mouth to look at the intimidating black wolf with bright yellow eyes.

"No, we don't have an alpha, give Baekhyun back" Chanyeol stared at the black wolf, who's name was apparently Tao according to Baekhyun. 

"No, he's my mate and the rest of Heliotrope need mates as well" Tao tilted his head to the side, sitting in front of the nameless wolves, Baekhyun no longer beside Chanyeol but tucked closely up against Tao instead.

Even though he was the youngest, he was the largest and the most threatening looking with his pitch black fur and beaming yellow eyes, the other three of his pack always felt safe next to him because of the aura he gave off.

"Are you sure? You seem like an alpha" Tao growled, he had to admit that when Baekhyun first informed him that these two were from Heliotrope he felt a shiver run up his spine but he had to push these feelings away, he had to protect his pack mates, it's the least he can do for them since they have done so much for him.

"I'm not an alpha! I'm the omega!" Tao growled at the dark brown wolf, lifting himself from his sitting position next to Baekhyun and baring his teeth at the smaller wolf. Tao was portraying himself to be mean, frightening and scary so that the two Heliotrope members might leave them alone, but deep inside he was petrified.

He knew that any member of the Heliotrope pack could over power him easily, it was no secret, but still he wouldn't go down without a fight. They would have to go through him first before they got to his pack mates.

"You're a little feisty for an omega, you need to back down" Kai growled back and snapped his jaws at the black wolf, the deep rumbling coming from his chest making Baekhyun jump slightly. Baekhyun hadn't delt with other wolves for years, none of them had, no one was brave enough to enter so it had always been the four of them.

But things were going to change, Baekhyun could feel it inside of himself, getting caught by the large chocolate wolf was going to change everything within his tiny little world. And this in effect would change his pack mates lives as well.

He just didn't know if it would be for the better or for the worse, they could potentially be walking right to their deaths, this was Heliotrope they were talking about and everyone knows how they deal with outsiders.

Tao was about to launch forward and try to see how long he could last with the slightly smaller wolf when he felt a set of jaws clamp down on the side of his neck, body being shoved to the ground by the force of the bite.

"Tao! No! Stop it Chanyeol!" Baekhyun didn't know what to do, his pack mates running over to them but halting when they realised they couldn't do anything to stop the large chocolate wolf from trying to kill their omega.

Tao growled and kicked upwards, longs nails clawing at the larger wolf on top off him but he couldn't free himself from the death grip currently cutting off his oxygen intake. He whined as the wolf began pressing down harder, feeling his strength disappear from his body. 

Suddenly the huge weight was lifted off him and he desperately tried to get as much oxygen in his lungs as quickly as possible. He slowly got up and saw the large wolf being bit on the neck by his pack mate.

"Chanyeol, learn to ing control yourself, we need all four members, do not go and try to kill one off" Chanyeol looked over at the black wolf, the fur around his neck now covered in shinning dark red blood. Chanyeol growled, Tao doing the same back but this time his ears were pressed flat against his head.

"Seems your omega needs to be taught a lesson" Chanyeol stepped towards the slightly smaller wolf, "I'm giving you to alpha, he'll put you in your place, no doubt about that" Tao snarled but retreated back to the safety of the red wolf and the blondish yellow wolf that had left the entrance of the cave. 

"Heliotrope need mates and you four fit the bill nicely so you lot are coming back with us" Chanyeol wasn't the bouncy wolf he was a little while ago, instead he had become angry at the behaviour of this packs lowest ranking.

"You step out of line again and I'll kill you for sure" Baekhyun's eyes widened at this statement leaving the chocolate wolf's mouth. Before he had the chance to speak though, the maroon red wolf cut him off.

"Do you really expect us to go with you after you just threatened to kill one of our members?! You can't be serious!" Kai stared at the small red wolf just asking for a beating, he needed to learn how to keep his mouth shut.

"If you're not careful I'll kill you too" The red wolf's ears went back and Kai saw his eyes flash with fear. Chanyeol chuckled.

"You're all bark and no bite, aren't ya" Chanyeol growled and snapped his jaws right in front of the small red wolf's face, successfully making Kai realise that, yes, he wanted this one.

"Back off Chanyeol" Kai bit his pack mate on the neck for the second time, stopping him from harming the one he wants.

Chanyeol grunted, eyes looking around trying to find his Baekhyun, spotting him and the yellow wolf with the one he had bit down on. He saw them looking at the black wolf with worried eyes, the yellow unnamed wolf at the puncture wounds that he had left on his neck, Baekhyun at his muzzle.

Baekhyun felt eyes on him and turned to meet Chanyeol's large, almost caring looking, brown eyes. He whined and pushed himself as close as possible to the panting black wolf, Chanyeol was scary.

"Baekhyun, we're leaving" Baekhyun peeked up at Chanyeol, tongue coming out of his mouth to at his own nose repeatedly.

"Why do you want us so badly?" The yellowish blond wolf spoke for the first time, voice calm dispite the obvious discomfort on his face from being around two members of the Heliotrope pack.

"There's four of us and there's four of you" Kai had been staring at the red wolf who had lowered himself to the earthy floor, ears pinned back and nothing but long whines leaving his throat.

"Besides, no other wolves have caught our attention, Baekhyun has caught Chanyeol's" Kai leaned down towards the red wolf and saw his eyes close, no more noises leaving his small body.

"And this one has caught mine, I honestly believe that we were destined to meet and become mates" Kai the top of the red wolf's head between his flattered ears.

"I can't go, the alpha will kill me" Baekhyun looked up at his pack mate and the yellow wolf's came to a halt on the wounds the omega had gained.

"Tough luck, that's what you get for stepping out of line" Tao whined and layed down on the muddy ground, he didn't want to die, not by the alpha of Heliotrope.

"He won't kill you, I have a feeling that he'll like a mate that'll fight back" Chanyeol looked Tao up and down, "But only for a little while before falling to submission, I bet that'll be such a big turn on for him that he'll let you live" Kai had stopped his chosen mates head and had began to nudge the side of his head with his nose.

The red wolf's eyes opened and locked with Kai's. The dark brown wolf hadn't noticed earlier but the red wolf's eyes were different, one bright red and the other considerably darker, matching his fur. To an extent it looked like he only had one eye but Kai could confidently say that he had two.

"I need a mate and I have chosen you to fill that position so you can't back out because I'm a dominant male and you're a submissive male, please don't try and run away, I will catch you" The red wolf's eyes widened as he stood up on shaky legs.

"Wh-what? I can't be your mate, no! I don't want to be a part of Heliotrope!" Chanyeol growled and stepped closer to his pack mate and the red wolf he had chosen as a mate, ready to put this wolf in his place as well when Kai blocked him from doing so.

"Chanyeol I'm warning you, do not touch my mate, I won't hesitate to protect him" Chanyeol scoffed, raising his head high into the air.

"Well, seems Kai has found his mate and I've found mine, the alpha's getting you" Chanyeol motioned towards the pitch black wolf that was getting babied by his mate and the yellow wolf, eyes tracing over its form before continuing to speak.

"And last but not least, Heliotrope's omega will get the yellow one" The said yellow wolf turned to look at the larger chocolate wolf, feeling as though he had no other choice but to submit and obey every word he said. He didn't want to end up injured like Tao, or worse since he was smaller.

"Okay, I'll submit" Tao and Baekhyun whipped their heads towards their pack mate, slightly shocked at the words they were hearing, "I've always wanted a mate anyway, how old is he?" 

"Luhan!" 

"What?! I'm curious, in my dreams my mate has always been younger than me, gotta have a lot of energy, I'm getting too old to not have mated even once yet" The yellow wolf looked around and found himself stopping to focus on his pack mate, the red wolf.

"Luhan! Please! Just be quiet!"

"I just want to know how old he is Kyungsoo!" The yellow wolf now known as Luhan huffed before turning to the two wolves beside him.

"Tao, I know you don't want to be with the alpha but you're gonna have to, we can't leave you behind" The black haired wolf whined before making eye contact with the maroon red wolf, silently asking him what he should do.

"Tao, I'm going and Baekhyun is as well, so is Kyungsoo, that ones interested in him" Luhan motioned towards the dark brown wolf beside his smaller pack mate with red fur, watching his eyes go wide.

"No! I'm not!" Kai growled and nipped the red wolf on the ear causing a whine to escape his throat. Kyungsoo turned to his right to look at the offender with large fearful eyes. The larger chocolate wolf was right, Kyungsoo was all bark and no bite.

"You are coming with us, I'm making you my mate" Kyungsoo lowered his head, feeling as though he had no say over what happened to his pack anymore. 

It seems that his life and the lives of his pack mates lay in the hands of Heliotrope from now on.

...................................................................................

Hello~
 
Second chapter is a bit longer and Kris and Sehun will be introduced in the next one. I didn't intend to make Chanyeol this mean but he is a wolf and he is of a higher ranking than Tao so it was only natural that he put Tao in his place :)
 
See you soon and thanks for subscribing and reading and the up vote
 
PrettyDeadRose11