Lay

Heliotrope

"Get up" The alpha grabbed onto the black haired males upper arm, lifting it into the air. Tao shrugged him off, ignoring him.

"It's not a question it's an order, get up" Kris yanked Tao up by the arm from his sitting postition on the floor in front of his pack mate.

"Yah! Just leave me alone!" Tao glared up at the alpha, eyes dark and angry. The blond had sent Kyungsoo out to do something that was impossible for him to do. Did the alpha really think that the small red wolf would be able to kill that wolf? Was it some kind of cruel joke? He wasn't laughing.

"You do not speak to me like that" The blond tightened his grip on Tao's arm, the two of them glaring each other down.

"If you two are going to fight please take it outside, I need to concentrate" The male from beside Kyungsoo spoke, eyebrows creased and getting slighty annoyed with the shouting going on. He was trying to work and it was hard enough as it was, he didn't need these two going at each others throats as well.

The tall blond grumbled but left the main cave, dragging the black haired male along with him, struggling to break free.

"Let me go! I have to go back to Kyungsoo!" Tao tried to yank his wrist free from the tallers strong grip but couldn't.

"No, you are going to stay here" Kris pushed the shorter onto the grass of the clearing, glaring down at him.

"Another word out of you and I'll make it difficult for you to speak ever again" Tao should of been scared by the threatening tone of voice but he ignored it, pushed it to the back of his mind as he shouted back at the alpha of Heliotrope.

"I'll say and do as I please! You don't own me!" Tao felt hands on his shoulders, lifting him off the warm grass. He swallowed when he meet eyes with the angry alpha, maybe he should of shut up, he was regretting his decision to voice out his feelings.

"I am Heliotrope's alpha, I do own you" Kris growled at the shorter, hands gripping tighter onto Tao's shoulders, "Just because he's injured, it doesn't give you the authority to speak to me like that, baby wolf" Tao whimpered, feeling the tears well up in his smokey eyes, he just wanted to stay with Kyungsoo but the alpha was getting in the way.

"If you don't start showing some respect I will not wait for you to heal, I'll claim you right now" Tao creased his eyebrows, he didn't care anymore. Kyungsoo could possibly be dead and it was the fault of the male in front of him.

"I don't care anymore, we're all going to die anyway" Tao let out a sob, cracking in front of the strongest of the pack, unable to contain his emotions any longer.

"Kyungsoo's dying and you will probably get annoyed with me soon and I'll follow in his footsteps..." Tao lowered his head, the tears falling fast down his cheeks.

"It may look that way but Lay's never lost a patient and I doubt he wants to start now" The alphas voice was low and calming, a complete change from his tone seconds ago.

"Calm down and don't get too worked up" Tao wiped at his face with his hands, the soft voice helping to calm him down from his little outburst.

"I-I'm sorry...I'm just upset" Tao looked up at the alpha with teary eyes, wide and begging for forgiveness. He knows he should listen to the alpha and never talk back but he just can't do this, he wasn't one to keep quiet when things annoyed him or when the feelings inside him got to much for him to bare. 

Tao just needed to get how he felt out in the open and if this was done by shouting and not doing as he was told, then so be it.

"I know but you still need to do as I say, you are a part of Heliotrope, you need to listen to me" Tao pouted, his shoulders being let go of and both the blonds hands going to his face.

"I can't promise that" Kris smirked, the shorter staring up at him with large eyes, bright and shiny from all the crying he had done.

"Bit of a rebel ehh? Should I punish you for being naughty?" Tao felt his cheeks heat up, the tallers hands cupping them. He blinked a few times and pouted, forgetting who it was exactly he was talking with, he even forgot about Kyungsoo and the male healing him.

"Why are you asking me? You're the alpha, you make the decisions within the pack, not me" Tao sniffled, his eyes playful and wanting to see how far he could push the other male before he started recieving the consequences for his actions.

"There will be no turning back once it's done, you won't be able to leave"

"I can't leave anyway, you'll kill me if I try to run away" Tao waited for the taller to make his move. He had only been here one day and felt ashamed with the way he was acting, but it wasn't his fault. Seriously, it wasn't. The alpha smelt so good, he would be lying if he said he hated it.

"Should I take you to bed? Have my way with you so you can become the alpha female, my mate" Tao's brain slowed down, his thoughts jumbling up as he breathed in, the alphas strong scent making him lose his mind.

"Okay, then I can boss your pack mates around, that'll be fun" Tao thought of all the things he could make them do, what he could make the alpha do. He smiled up at the blond, he found him attractive. The way he portrayed himself at first made him seem like he didn't care, but Tao was starting to like it.

He was starting to like the smell the other male gave off, wanting the scent to be his as well. He was becoming needy. But who can blame him, he should really put up more of a fight but this was fun, talking like this with the alpha and not getting beaten for it made him feel like an equal.

Well he would be soon, once they mated.

"Our pack mates baby wolf, they not only belong to me anymore but to you as well" 

...................................................................................

Kai scooped up the pile of grass and leaves he had collected, walking quickly back to the cave that his mate and Lay were in, plant material held close to himself as he tried not to drop too much.

"Kai please, stop rushing in and out" The light haired male looked up from the red wolf, hand putting one of his remedies on the bloody neck. First the alpha and that other male and now Kai, he was starting to get irritated.

"I can't, I have to make everything perfect for Kyungsoo" Kai sorted the huge pile of leaves and grass out, having spent ages collecting them from the clearing and the forest. The red wolf said he wanted to sleep on this so Kai would make it happen. Once Lay was finished healing his mate, Kyungsoo was going to sleep on the bed Kai had made especially for him.

"When you finish making him all better I'll put him on these" Kai stood up and looked down at his creation, a thick layer of greens and other earthy tones, touches of bright in there because of the flowers Kai had chosen.

"He is going to be okay, right?" Kai looked at Lay, he hadn't seen the older wolf in ages, the last time being when Chanyeol was too rough with the little omega that he had bitten a bit harder than he should off, teeth sinking into his front leg. Sehun was upset at first, the innocent play fight turning deadly within seconds and he didn't know why.

Did he do something wrong? Was he being punished? Sehun didn't know but there must be a reason for Chanyeol doing what he did, mustn't there?

He soon found out the reason, it being something that he didn't like but something that he had to put up with if he wanted to stay with Heliotrope.

Sehun was the baby of the pack and instead of treating him like a young vulnerable member of a pack would like to be treated, he was attacked on a regular basis, the others using him as a way to practice and to blow of some steam when they got too angry.

Kai knew he didn't like it but Sehun never complained, he took it like the good little omega he was, contributing to the pack in other ways than the others did since he didn't go on hunts and he couldn't leave the clearing without one of his pack mates accompanying him.

"He's doing much better but he needs to rest as much as possible to give his body time to heal well. Don't make him do anything till he feels well enough too" Lay collected his things up, natural remedies and concoctions being placed on a large leaf which was then folded over and tied with the stem.

"I'll take my leave, I trust you will take care of him" Kai nodded his head immediately, the brunet smiling down at the young wolf.

"Here, when he wakes up put these on his wounds, they will help with the pain and help to heal them" Lay handed Kai the large leaf he had wrapped his belongings up in, the dark brown male taking it into his own hands before placing it on the cold floor of the cave.

"I will, thank you Lay, I truly appreciate it" Kai bowed to the taller male, showing his gratitude to the wolf who had saved his mates life.

"No problem, it's the least I can do for Heliotrope giving me a safe place to practice my work without being interrupted" Kai nodded, saying goodbye to the friendly male before watching him turn into his wolf form and leave the cave, disappearing into the forest.

Kai turned around and looked at the small male on the hard rock floor, a small smile on his face as he kneeled down beside him. He reached out a hand to brush away the damp red hair on the sleeping males forehead.

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo, I shouldn't of let you go" Kai placed his hands under the smallers neck and his knees, lifting him off the ground and moving to place him on the bed of plant material.

"I'll be with you next time, I failed to protect you this time but I won't in the future" Kai picked up Kyungsoo's fur pelt from the floor and placed it on top of the peaceful looking male.

"Kyungsoo, please let me take care of you, I want you to accept me as your mate, I want you so badly" Kai felt he tears prick at the corners of his eyes but he refused to let them fall, if he did they would hit Kyungsoo in the face and Kai didn't want that to happen.

Kai leaned forward and placed a light kiss on the red heads forehead, moving back and staring at Kyungsoo's closed eyes. He looked so calm and peaceful, cheeks dusted with a light pink and his lips parted.

"Kyungsoo, don't scare me like this ever again okay?" Kai placed his lips on Kyungsoo's, a lone tear sliding down his cheek. Kyungsoo didn't react and Kai was kind of glad that he didn't, the red head would most likely push him away, telling him to stop it.

That he was a ert.

But Kyungsoo couldn't do this because he was asleep, he was worn out and needed to rest, not having the energy to wake up and shove the other male away from himself.

Kai pulled away but only so he could lay next to the other male, moving himself under the fur pelt and getting comfortable on the bed he had created. He held Kyungsoo close to himself, heart beating faster than it should be.

Kyungsoo would be his tonight and no protests would be made, the night being filled with nothing but the sound of Kyungsoo breathing lightly and Kai crying silently to himself.

...................................................................................

Sorry it so short, I'm using my sisters iPad and she was on it so I didn't get as long to write as I have previously. I don't know what's going on with Taoris, I think I'm making them move too fast but I can't help it, I love them :)

bed time now because I'm going out tomorrow so goodnight y'all 

PrettyDeadRose11