Just Kissing

Heliotrope

"Kai, stop it" Kyungsoo was trying to reapply the medicine on the tanned male that Lay had gone back to his and Suho's home to collect, the male having to make a few trips because of all the injuries. Lay would have to start his collection again, the majority of it had been used on himself and the others.

"But Kyungsoo, just let me touch you" Kyungsoo slapped away the wandering hand that was making its way up and under the fur pelt that was placed over their laps.

"No, I'm trying to focus" Kai huffed, hand retreating to the fur pelt over his lower regions, sitting still on the grass.

Kai watched as his mate pulled faces as he tended to his wounds, his battle scars. A tongue peeking out the side of Kyungsoo's mouth and eyebrows furrowed as skilled hands touched his body.

"Done" Kyungsoo removed his hands from Kai's body, sitting still and watching the tanned male, "You can touch me now" Kai's eyebrows went up, eyes looking at the smaller sitting next to him.

"I can?" Kyungsoo nodded, waiting for the feel of rough fingers on his dirty skin and a pair of soft lips on his own.

"Go ahead, I'm waiting" Kyungsoo stared at Kai, waiting for him to make the first move, eyebrow raising when a hand came up to touch his cheek.

"Kai, what happened to wanting to touch under the fur pelt?" Kai retracted his hand, "Chicken? Not man enough to try again?" Kyungsoo leaned forward, blowing hot air onto the tanned males face. Kyungsoo saw Kai swallow, a smirk appearing on his own face.

"Kyungsoo, you're so enticing" Kyungsoo felt the hand in the right place this time, caressing the skin on his thigh and working its way further up under the fur pelt.

"Hmm, that's better, good boy" Kai rolled his eyes, pushing the smaller backwards onto the grass, hand grabbing onto Kyungsoo's hip.

"Kai, better make it quick, I have to go back to the pups soon" Not even a second after saying this, Kyungsoo felt lips on his own, harsh and forceful.

A moan escaped Kyungsoo's lips as he felt the rough hands on his thighs, parting his legs and Kai laying between them, on top of him and nothing separating them apart from the fur pelt. Kyungsoo's arms wrapped around Kai's neck and the tanned males hands trailed up and down his sides, both of them too caught up with each other to notice the male watching them.

"Kyungsoo" Luhan's only answer was a light moan from the red head, an eyebrow raising as the pair continued to make out in the open.

"Kyungsoo" Luhan spoke again but with more force, nudging Kai in the side with his foot, not really sure how he was going to get their attention any other way, "We need to swap"

"What the hell?" Kai turned his head as he felt the foot pushing on him, eyes meeting with Luhan's, "We're busy" Luhan frowned at the angry tone, telling him to go away and to let them continue.

"Kyungsoo needs to swap with me, he needs to look after the pups so I can see Sehun" Kai heard Kyungsoo sigh, hands pushing on his shoulders and the body underneath him start to get off the grass.

Kai glared at Luhan as the male left, going off to find his mate now that Kyungsoo was going to take care of the pups. Kyungsoo looked down at the sulking dominant male and nudged him with his foot as well.

"I told you to make it quick" 

...................................................................................

Luhan sat in front of Sehun, eyes narrowed and watching the fidgeting male in front of him who had his head lowered. Luhan had been itching to see Sehun since the attack and now that he had the chance, Sehun wouldn't look at him.

"Sehun, I need to go back to the pups" Luhan had been waiting for the younger to speak but he hadn't said anything since he sat down on the grass at least ten minutes ago.

"No! Don't go Luhan!" Sehun lifted his head up and heard Luhan gasp, moving his hands out to touch his face.

"Sehun" Luhan's fingers gently went over the scratches on his mates face, over his left eye, "Sehun, your eye" Sehun smiled at the male with watery eyes, holding onto the thin wrists by his face and moving the hands away from himself.

"Luhan, it's okay" Luhan sniffled, silent tears slipping down his dirty cheeks, thin stripes of mud smudged on them, "Because I killed the wolf, I didn't let him get to you, to puppy Liu" Luhan bit his lip, blinking and a sob leaving his throat.

"Luhan don't cry! I can still take care of you and Liu with only one eye! Please don't leave me!" Luhan didn't stop crying, he just sobbed harder at the words leaving the youngers lips.

"Sehun, you make my heart hurt so much" Luhan's arms wrapped themselves around the white haired males shoulders, pushing him backwards onto the grass and crying into his chest.

"Luhan..." Sehun's hands found themselves on Luhan's back and on the back of his head, fingers playing with the soft locks, "Luhan, don't cry anymore please" Sehun rolled over onto his side, Luhan's arms removing themselves from his neck and hands whipping at his eyes.

"Sehun, I-I love you, I love you I love you" Luhan said the three words over and over, not knowing what else to say.

"You don't mind that I have only one eye? You still want me?"

"Of course! Sehun stop saying things like that" Luhan's tears stopped, red eyes looking up at Sehun and a small smile on his lips directed at the omega.

"Sehun, you're the best, thank you for protecting me and puppy Liu, I love you" Sehun smiled widely, all previous thoughts that Luhan wouldn't like him anymore because of his battle scar vanishing.

"I love you too, Luhan"

...................................................................................

Tao stood waist deep in the river, arms lifting hands cupped with water over his head and letting it fall onto his black hair, eyes closing as the water hit him. He repeated the action, wanting to get all the dirt and blood off himself.

And not to mention sweat.

Tao was enjoying the peacefulness, the calm atmosphere surrounding him and breathed out a sigh, jumping a little when he felt hands on his sides, holding onto him gently.

"Sorry, Tao" Said male hummed, turning around and facing the male touching him, "It's okay, you just surprised me" Tao cupped more of the cool running water and stretched his arms up above Kris' head, dropping the water onto his blond hair.

Tao did this a couple times, fingers rubbing on the tallers face and washing away the mud and the blood from the cuts due to the fighting.

"There, all clean" Tao placed his hands on the alphas cheeks, smiling up at him, "How do you feel?" Tao felt large hands land on his own cheeks, smiling at the warmth of them on his skin.

"Happy" Kris leaned down and placed a light kiss on Tao's lips, repeating the action and causing his younger mate to start giggling.

"Kris, stop it~" Tao lightly pushed the alpha away, eyes bright and playful. Kris took ahold of Tao's hands, bringing the right one up first and kissing the knuckles before doing the same with his left. 

Tao blushed and quieted down at the actions.

"How are you feeling Tao? Do your wounds hurt? Maybe we should go back so Lay can reapply more medicine to them" Tao felt his heart flutter at the concerned tone the alpha had, swinging their hands slightly.

"There's a stinging but everything will be fine alpha, as long as we are together" Tao grinned widely at the alpha, showing his teeth.

"Oh" Kris let go of Tao's hands, his own ones going to the shorters sides and head moving forward so that his mouth was right by his mates ear.

"Kris?" Tao's hands found themselves on the alphas shoulders, shivering as he felt the hands on his sides trail up and down, "What are you doing?" Tao creased his eyebrows when Kris bit on his ear, kissing down his neck afterwards.

"What does it look like baby wolf? I've missed you and wanna have some fun with you before we go back" Tao swallowed as he felt himself being pushed down, body being engulfed by the cold water of the river.

"Kris! Are you trying to drown me?!" Tao scrambled to stand back up, body dripping wet and cold.

"Of course not, I was making sure you were all clean Tao" Tao walked to the edge of the river, stepping onto the grass and quickly pulling on his fur pelt before turning around to face the alpha still in the river.

"Oh god, I'm so cold!" Tao picked up the alphas pelt, clutching it to his chest as the alpha stepped out of the river, "It's your fault I'm cold, what cha gonna do about it?" Kris tried reaching for his pelt but Tao moved, eyebrows raising at the taller.

"Kris, this is mine now" Kris scoffed, pulling the younger towards himself, "If you want it back you have to say sorry for pushing me under the water" Tao pouted, looking at Kris with wide eyes.

"Baby wolf, you know I'm sorry, just wanted to clean you" Kris nuzzled the side of his mates head, cheek brushing against wet hair, "Can I have my pelt please"

"Yeah" Tao lifted the pelt up and placed it on the alphas front, he was being held so he couldn't put it on his back, "Like this~" Tao wrapped his arms over Kris' shoulders, hugging him and the soft fur from the pelt being felt on his chest.

"Mhm, thanks baby wolf" Kris tightened his hold on Tao, squeezing him and hearing a light giggle by his ear, "Are you all warmed up yet?" Kris spoke softly, eyes closing and enjoying their last moments together before they were separated once again.

"Not quite, you'll just have to keep hugging me till I'm not cold anymore" Tao moved back a bit, just enough so he could kiss the alpha on the cheek.

"Of course baby wolf"

...................................................................................

A pair stood in the forest, hugging tightly and not wanting to let go of one another. Both had fur pelts on, sheltering them from the slight breeze and keeping them warm, not that the heat from both their body's touching wasn't already doing this.

"Chanyeol, thank you for keeping us safe, I love you so much" Baekhyun tightened his arms around the taller, letting a warm smile grace his lips.

"Love you too, Baekhyun" Baekhyun giggled as he felt his feet lift off the forest floor, Chanyeol holding him in the air slightly.

"Chanyeol, I have to go back to the pups soon, what should we do before that?" Chanyeol placed his mates feet back on the ground, their eyes locking.

"What do you want to do, Baek?" Baekhyun's lips curled up into a smile, eyes turning flirty as he trailed a hand down the tallers shoulder and his arm.

"Hmm, I dunno, what do you wanna do, we can do anything Chanyeol, we're all alone" Baekhyun tiptoed and placed a light kiss on his mates lips, "No one will bother us" Chanyeol smirked, arms tightening around the smallers waist.

"Chanyeol, I wanna mate with you" Chanyeol saw Baekhyun's cheeks heat up, eyes looking away shyly and teeth chewing on his bottom lip.

"Baek, what happened the last time we mated?" Baekhyun looked up with large eyes, "You had my pups" Baekhyun's cheeks got hotter, feeling shy and embarrassed with the conversation.

"But Chanyeol~ I wanna feel good" Baekhyun pouted and it was Chanyeol's turn to chew on his lip, he couldn't say no to Baekhyun, "But I don't want anymore pups" 

"Well, why don't we try something different?" 

"Different? Like what?"

"Like mating but not actually mating, Baek, I can use my fingers to make you feel good and that way you won't have anymore pups" Baekhyun's eyes widened, thinking this through in his head. It wasn't a bad idea.

"What cha say Baek, we won't have to be stuck together afterwards either" This appealed even more to Baekhyun, they could get right down to business and leave right after.

"I'd say it's a plan, Chanyeol"

...................................................................................

"Lay, when do you think Baekhyun is going to come back?" Suho and Lay were sitting outside their newly dug den, Suho with the pups on the pelt covering his lap and Lay rubbing the mud from his face with his arm since his hands were caked in dirt.

"I don't know, why?"

"Well, I wanted to have some alone time with you without the pups..." Suho the four pups curled up together in his lap, letting one le on his finger.

"They haven't opened their eyes yet Suho, it's not like they're gonna be watching us" Suho turned to Lay, feeling an arm go over his shoulders and pulling him to lean on the sweaty male beside himself.

"We shouldn't" Suho felt his cheeks heat up, "They're right here" 

"Suho, c'mon" Lay leaned forward and placed a light kiss on his mates forehead, then one on his nose and finally one on his lips, "Just a little kissing, nothing more" Suho bit his lip but nodded, giving permission.

"Okay"

Suho closed his eyes as he felt lips on his own again, longer this time and a hand touch his cheek, cupping it. Lay pulled away but not for long, connecting their lips again and slowly prying the red heads open, a hand being felt on his shoulder.

"Lay..." Suho breathed out, hot air hitting the dominant male in the face, cheeks a dark pink and fingers trembling. The two kissed some more, low moans coming from Suho and his fingers trailing down Lay's arm.

Suho was so into it, the way Lay's lips moved against his own and the hand on his neck, thumb rubbing his jaw line that he forgot about the pups on his lap.

That is until they started whining, the loud high pitched noises meeting with Suho's ears and bringing him back into reality.

Suho pulled away, smiling shyly at his mate before his attention went to his and Baekhyun's pups wiggling in his lap on the fur pelt.

"You know Suho" Lay wrapped his arm around the shorter, pulling him closer and moving so his mouth was by Suho's ear, "I love watching you with the pups, makes me so proud" Suho glanced up at Lay, puppy Jongdae and puppy Minseok both ling on two of his fingers, clearly hungry.

"Proud that you're my mate and that I'm yours"

...................................................................

Finally I updated in so long, sorry! I've been busy with other stuff. I've decided to write some one shots that actually turned into three shots but I've enjoyed writing them and I'm happy.

I've also been a bit brain dead with this and one minute I'll be really into it and the next I won't want to write for days so I pulled this together after starting about a week ago :) 

If you are interested in my one shots, here are the links

Link to my Baekyeol one shot, Aquarium --->http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/538918/aquarium-fantasy-oneshot-mermaid-exo-baekyeol

Link to my Hunhan one shot, Wing Were Made For Flying --->http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/540261/wings-were-made-for-flying-fantasy-oneshot-exo-hunhan

Hunhan kinda follows on from the Baekyeol one but I guess you don't have to read that one if you don't want to, it just makes Hunhan easier to understand, I've got a Sulay one as well but I haven't posted it yet :)

Hopefully I'll update soon

PrettyDeadRose11