Sweet Smell

Heliotrope

After the introduction the four new members were led to the alphas cave which was separate from the rest of Heliotrope who shared a bigger cave, leading out into the clearing. The alphas cave was smaller but just as deep, situated higher up within the large rocks surface.

Tao had some trouble climbing up and slipped down a couple times, bumping into the large blond wolf behind him, resulting in having to be pushed upwards more than once, growls of annoyance leaving the blond wolf's throat.

"Stay here and don't even think about escaping because I will personally hunt you down and kill you, no mercy" The alpha locked eyes with all four wolves, eyes landing on the black wolf's last, the dim yellow orbs barely being seen.

"No one sleeps on the animal pelts apart from the black one" The blond wolf jogged over to a corner of the cave, covered in large furry pelts, most likely from the unfortunate wolves that thought it was a good idea to enter Heliotrope's territory.

Great idea, now they are nothing but fur pelts for the alpha to sleep on.

He flattened them out a bit, tidying the area up a bit for the black wolf before he made his leave out of the cave. Tao watched the wolf leave, feet taking him to the corner covered in different coloured fur, feeling the softness under his pads.

"No fair, Tao's getting special treatment" Baekhyun eyed his pack mate curled up on the pelts, tempted to join him, "You get to sleep on pelts and we get the rock hard floor" Tao wasn't listening, he was quickly drifting off to sleep, temperature raising and his body becoming warm.

"Feel free to sleep on them if you have a death wish, Baekhyun" The purple wolf stepped away from the pelts, turning around and laying next to the other two who where trying to get comfortable on the dirty ground.

Baekhyun closed his eyes, hearing a slight whimper from his separate pack mate but that was it, the rest of the night that followed was silent. He guessed that Heliotrope didn't go out hunting because of them, this being the reason the world was so deadly quiet.

...................................................................................

Tao awoke to what he presumed to be the next morning, an arm draped over him and feeling something ticklish hitting the back of his neck. He came to the conclusion that it was someone's breath and he had a clear idea in mind of who's. Tao took a deep breath, summoning all the courage he could as he started to turn his body to face the one holding him.

"Don't move" Tao froze, laying on his back having only managed to turn halfway around. He felt the arm over himself move, sliding up his bare chest and grabbing onto his neck. The hand on his neck pushed his head back, the wounds on his neck being clearly seen by the male gripping onto his neck. 

"Forgive Heliotrope's beta, it won't happen again" The grip was released and Tao turned his head to look at the one beside him, the alpha of Heliotrope.

"Alpha?" The blond smirked, lifting himself off the fur pelts and leaning over the black haired boy, the arm that was on his neck now beside his head. The blond males face was right in front of Tao's, eyes locked with his and silently communicating with one another.

"Who do you think? No one is allowed to sleep on the fur pelts except the alpha" The blond male leaned down, Tao's eyes widening.

"And the alpha female" Tao panicked, the male hovering over him too close for comfort and inching closer with every second that passed.

"I was wondering what you'd look like when you change, can strongly say I'm not disappointed" Tao let out a shaky breath, the air hitting the alpha in the face, strands of blond hair moving gently.

"If you weren't injured we'd be mating right now" The blond closed the distance between himself and the male under him, connecting their lips. Tao felt his heart skip a beat when the alpha kissed him, his eyes widening. Without a second thought, he brought his hands up and pushed at the males shoulders.

"You have no right to reject me, it's not hard for you to go back to being the omega" The blonds tone was harsh and demanding and Tao held onto the blonds shoulders, face hot and body uncomfortable. The alpha had just kissed him and wouldn't let him get up from the fur pelts.

"I'm not rejecting you, I was just shocked" Tao watched the larger male with bright eyes, the long sleep doing him good and raising his strength levels.

"Good, you reject me and I'll kill you" Tao nodded and shifted on the pelts, feeling uncomfortable and vulnerable underneath the alpha and who could blame him, the alpha had the power and the right to do as he pleased.

"Are you going to submit to me?" Tao swallowed, the breath hitting his face hot and making the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. He breathed in deeply through his nose, only just realising the strong scent of the blond. It was musky and bloody and now that he had noticed it, it wouldn't go away. It was overpowering his brain and making his mind hazy.

"Yeah" Tao moved his hand down the blonds arm, eyes becoming lidded as he let the addicting smell take control of him. He saw the alpha smirk before pulling away.

"Don't get too caught up" Tao blinked a few times, eyebrows creasing as the smell continued to linger around him and on him. He watched the male pick up a large fur pelt from the corner and put it on before throwing one in his direction. 

"Wear it" His tone was harsh and made Tao do as he was told, looking at the alpha after doing so and standing up. Tao looked up and met with the alphas glare, the blond grabbing at his face with both hands.

"Alpha..." Tao felt his voice waver and knew that his eyes were showing the fear he was feeling when the taller tightened his grip.

"I like it rough, good luck keeping up" Tao felt lips on his for the second time, harsher this time and the strength out of him. The hands left his face but the lips didn't so he closed his eyes and let the alpha do as he liked. 

"You taste sweet, but you smell even sweeter, I bet you smell especially sweet once you go into heat" Tao didn't know how he could taste sweet when he hadn't eaten anything of this description in ages, how was this possible?

"I'll soon find out and then there is definitely no escape from Heliotrope, from me"

...................................................................................

"Baekhyun, come here" Baekhyun shook his head, wanting to stay beside his equally sized pack mate. He wanted to just sit on the grass of the clearing next to Kyungsoo wrapped up in his fur pelt that his mate had given to him. Kyungsoo was sporting a similar fur pelt, fingers playing with the long grass and small flowers of the clearing.

"Baekhyun, you have to do as I say" Baekhyun saw Chanyeol get closer, his own fur pelt hanging over his shoulders and not really covering anything up. Baekhyun whimpered and shrunk into Kyungsoo's side, gaining the males attention.

"Get up" Chanyeol went behind the smaller and began to pick the purple haired male up off the grass, a squeak leaving his lips and his heartbeat fastening. 

"N-no! I wanna stay with Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol dropped the smaller, hearing him hit the ground with a thud before becoming glued to the red heads side again.

"What's so great about him?! What's he got that I haven't?! Huh?! He's not even a dominant male!" Baekhyun shrunk back, wanting to get away from the larger, clearly angry male.

"H-he's my packmate, I don't know you..." Kyungsoo stared up at the tall male towering over himself and Baekhyun, the latter trying his best with the situation he had been put in.

"You scare me..." Chanyeol let a rumble sound through his chest, watching the two on the grass stare up at him with fear ridden eyes. He didn't mean to scare them, he didn't mean to scare Baekhyun.

"You just need to do what I tell you to" Chanyeol motioned for Baekhyun to get up, the purple haired male looking back and forth between his pack mate and the Heliotrope member waiting for him to follow his order. Slowly but surely, Baekhyun got up, pulling his pelt as close to himself as he could possibly manage, hiding himself from the tall male.

"We are going to go to the river okay?" Baekhyun nodded, the taller walking beside him and leading him to where he suspected to be the area that the river was located in.

"Wanna take a bath?" Baekhyun jumped at the calm voice, completely different from the one he was using earlier. He watched as the taller shook off his pelt and went into the stream, turning around and waiting for him to get in.

Baekhyun felt the warm sun on his back as he let the pelt fall to the muddy forest floor before taking hesitant steps towards the river that Chanyeol was in. Once in he felt the larger male enveloped him in an embrace, tight but gentle at the same time, like he didn't want to hurt the smaller but at the same time couldn't promise fully not to.

"You smell nice Baekhyun, it's really " Baekhyun gulped, his body starting to feel hot dispite him standing in the cool water of the river.

"Do I?" This was the first time he had been told this, his smell obviously having no effect on his pack mates, the same way their smell didn't have any effect on him. 

"Yes, I can't wait until you go into heat so I can claim you officially" This shocked Baekhyun, he hadn't ever had a mate before but he had experienced going into heat more than once, it was horrible especially when you don't have a mate to take away the pain. Baekhyun had to put up with the pain for days before it went away, none of the other three being able to do anything about it except to just leave him alone.

"It will be soon, I've been keeping track" Chanyeol turned the smaller around in his arms, looking at him with creased eyebrows.

"You've gone into heat before?" Baekhyun nodded, "Twice" Chanyeol widened his eyes at the new information, it never crossed his mind that the purple haired male had gone into heat before, let alone twice.

"Who satisfied you? Was it the black one? Or the one you were sitting with earlier?" Chanyeol was curious, the information sparking his interest and he wanted to know more until there was nothing left to know.

"No one, I had to put up with it myself" Baekhyun felt awkward standing so close to the barely known male, he was practically a stranger. They were and standing waist deep in water, the tallers hands wrapped around his waist and holding him close. Baekhyun felt the heat on his face, ears burning up as well because of their position.

"Oh, well next time I'll take care of you, you won't be in pain for long" Baekhyun couldn't help but nod. When the time came and he went into heat for the third time within his life he didn't want to be forced by the chocolate wolf, he wanted to trust him with himself, trust that he wasn't going to hurt him or do something different to what he said he was going to do.

"You will submit to me, right?"

"Yes, I will"

...................................................................................

Next chapter will be focused on Kaisoo and Hunhan, this chapter turned out longer than I initially thought it was going to be but I ain't complaining, I know you lot aren't either :) well I hope not.

okay I do not have a plot for this so ideas? What do you want to happen and I'll take all suggestions into consideration and see if I can come up with a good plot with these ideas included. 

Thank you for reading and until next time good bye!

PrettyDeadRose11