Chapter 25: Asking

Hate or Love? [Hiatus]

Chapter 25: Asking

"You all need the help of Lee Donghae!" he said with a smirk on his face and the guys rolled their eyes.

"I never said I needed your help. I can ask any girl I want whenever I want" Siwon said suddenly and Donghae looked at him surprised, before smirking once again.

"Then why haven't you asked Yoona yet?" he teased and both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun laughed. Siwon frowned and tried to pretend he wasn't affected by his statement, but he actually couldn't hide his slightly blushed cheeks.

"I never said I wanted to ask her" he mumbled softly and Donghae laughed

"Pretty obvious" he said

"He just doesn't want to lose the bet to Sooyoung" Kyuhyun said laughing at Siwon. Now, all the kingkas were aware of his bet with his sister and they were pretty sure he was going to lose and were also really looking forward to that.

"And what makes you think they are going to say yes to us?" Leeteuk suddenly asked and suddenly everyone became quiet. Donghae seemed to not have any idea of what to say, but he then just smirked.

"No girl will be able to resist that kind of asking I assure you" he said with another evil smirk on his face. The guys looked at him kind of worried now. What kind of idea was on his mind?

"Come here" he said and the other three gathered around to hear Donghae's plan. They listened carefully and Leeteuk's eyes widened. Siwon was pretty shocked as well, but Kyuhyun seemed  to like the idea because he had a smirk on his face.

"It's crazy!" Leeteuk said 

"It's brilliant!" Kyuhyun said 

...................................................................

Taeyeon, Jessica and Seohyun were sitting on their usual spot during lunch and everyone seemed to be on their own world. Little by little, their friends started arriving and sitting next to them, but still, they seemed to be inmersed on their own stuff.  Seohyun was busy reading, even though it was lunch time, Taeyeon was busy with her food and Jessica was also busy eating.

A few moments later, Yoona arrived with an annoyed face and sat down next to Seohyun, before letting out a huge sigh. Everyone, stopped doing what they were doing and turned to face her.

"What's with you Yoong?" Jessica asked her 

"Why can't guys take a no for an answer!" she said and ruffled her hair desperately. Apparently, she had been chased by many guys and she been asked many times, but she had rejected them all. However, the guys never seemed to give up.

Yoona sighed and everyone laughed.

"What exactly are you waiting for?" Tiffany asked "The ball is in two days and you haven't got a date yet"

"I just don't feel like going with those guys" Yoona replied

"I heard from Nichkhun oppa that Taecyeon wants to ask you Yoona" Jessica said and Yoona's eyes widened in shock

"I cannot face Taecyeon after what happened in the island!" Yoona said shaking her head eagerly and the girls laughed. 

"Talking about the prince, why don't you go with Nichkhun Sica?" Sooyoung asked the ice princess with a lot of curiosity. Everyone knew how close they were so they found it weird that he hadn't ask her yet. Jessica's eyes widened and blushed slighty due to the embarrassment. They started teasing her and she threw them a death glare.

"He is only a friend ok?" she said "And besides, after what happened the other day in his house, I think he is not going to do it"

"What exactly did you tell him?" Hyoyeon asked with curiosity. They knew what happen with Nichkhun being Hara's stepbrother and Donghae being there as well, but they didn't know the details of what occured that night.

"I just made it clear that I only see him as a best friend" she replied and felt a little bit uncomfortable after saying that, so everyone suddenly became quiet and decided to change the subject.

"What about you and Jaejoong, Taeng?" Yuri asked, breaking the silence. "You two seem pretty close"

"Well, if he had asked me I would have said yes since we are good friends but he told me he was going to be out of town that day so no" Taeyeon replied and she didn't seem to be affected by that.

"What about you maknae?" Sunny then turned to ask Seohyun. "Didn't Yonghwa ask you?"

Seohyun looked up from her book an shook her head.

"He has a date already" Seohyun replied, surprising everyone "He asked this girl from our studying group named Park Shinhye" 

She just shrugged and continued reading her book.

"You don't seem to mind" Tiffany said giggling

"I don't" the maknae simply replied without leaving her eyes from her book

"I know what you girls are waiting for" Sooyoung suddenly said with a smirk on her face and everyone turned to look at her with curiosity. "The kingkas"

"Of course not!" the four of them replied in unison and everyone in the table burst out laughing. The girls turned slightly red, after hearing that. 

"But... if they happen to ask you... would you guys say yes?" Tiffany asked with a teasing voice and with her characteristical eye smile.

"We don't know..." Taeyeon replied on behalf of everyone and her sisters nodded in agreement. There was a silence after she said that, until the door of the cafeteria opened suddenly and everyone turned their faces to that direction.

A guy from freshman year, dressed in a black suit, walked inside with roses in his hand, catching everyone's attention. The kid, named No Minwoo, walked towards the girls and their eyes widened when they saw him in front of them.

"What is all this Minwoo sshi?" Yoona asked the guy, but he didn't reply and just smiled. He delivered one of the roses to her, much to her surprise, and the other three to her sisters. The four girls sat there dumbfounded as they didn't understand what was going on.

When Minwoo left the cafeteria, everyone started mumbling things and gossiping, but it was stopped when the door opened again. This time two kids also from freshman year, named Kwangmin and Youngmin, walked in  dressed with black suits as well and holding roses. They did the same thing and walked towards the girls. Without saying a word, the two boys delivered their roses to girls and then left.

After the guys left, they thought the show was over but the door opened again and it happened again. More boys from freshman year walked in and gave the four girls a rose. They now had four roses each and didn't know what was going on. They didn't know what to do or what to say. Now everyone's attention was on them.

The last guy to walk in, did not only brought roses with him, but also a small note. The girls looked at it confused and read them.

Meet me in school yard as soon as you receive this

The four notes said the same thing and the girls looked at each other, wandering what they should do.

"Should we go?" Seohyun asked worried

"What if this is an stupid joke? Or maybe another unwanted asking?" Taeyeon question and the girls didn't know what to say

"Aren't you curious about who did this?" Tiffany suddenly asked, completely excited about what had just happened

"Yes, just go and see who did this" Sunny agreed with Tiffany "There's nothing to lose"

The sisters looked at each other and nodded. They stood up suddenly and walked out of the cafeteria, followed by their friends and many other curious people that wanted to see what was all that about.  

When they arrived to the school yard, they saw no one and frowned confused. Was it just a stupid joke? They looked around but there was no one outside, aside some people staring at them with curiosity.

Just as they were about to leave, a firework exploded in the sky, catching the girls's attention once again. They looked up to the sky and saw a small plane making circles in the sky and they frowned confused. After a few minutes, they noticed it was writing something on the sky, which left them with their mouths wide open.

'Would you go the ball with me?' that was written on the sky. People around, started squealing excited and some looked at the girls with jealousy. The girls were confused and didn't know how to react.

"Who did this?" Jessica asked still shocked. Her sister shrugged, as they had no idea either. 

Just after she asked that, a helicopter appeared above the school. The girls looked up shocked once again, when they saw that the door of it opened and four figures jumped out of it, dressed in black suits. They watched the scene, with their eyes and their mouths wide open.

The four figures opened their parachutes and when they were about to land, closed them again and ran to the girls with a smile on their faces. When they were in front of them, they could now see who they were: Donghae, Siwon, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk.

"Are you guys crazy?!" Jessica said when Donghae walked towards her with a smile on her face. 

"Just admit you loved it" he said before chuckling. Jessica didn't say anything but she had to admit it. It had been one unique asking. A very unique one and she was fluttered.

"Told you I could be a much better date" he said with a smirk, before holding her hand tightly. Her eyes widened when he did that. "So what do you say...?"

Siwon walked towards Yoona and he also had a smirk on his face. She looked at him, still surprised and overwhelmed with everything that had just happened. 

"Disappointed?" he asked 

"Why would I be?" she asked and he chuckled. Siwon was holding a bouquet of roses in his hand and offered it to her. She looked at it surprised and her eyes widened.

"My surprise was ruined the last time, I'm just glad this time it wasn't" he said with a smile when she took the flowers "You said you were waiting for someone to ask you and I hope it's me... so what do you say?"

Kyuhyun walked towards Seohyun, who looked at him surprised.

"You could have gotten hurt, you know?" she said half worried, half surprised. Kyuhyun just chuckled.

"Crazy plans always works" he said before winking at her "At least I hope this works"

Kyuhyun made a pause as he stared at her as she slowly began to blush. He was waiting for her to say something, but she didn't know what to say. She was too shocked to say something.

"So... Seohyun, will go with me?" he asked when she didn't say anything

Leeteuk went to Taeyeon with a smile on his face. He seemed to be smiling a lot more now and Taeyeon was happy about that. 

"What do you think of this?" he asked her and she giggled

"It was crazy!" she said 

"I said the same thing" he said and they both chuckled. When they were quiet again, things got awkward since the air was filled with silence, except for the people arround who were squealing and gossiping. Girls were extremely jealous of the girls, who had gotten the kingkas to ask them to go to the ball in a such an unexpected way. 

"What do you say Taeyeon... will you go to the ball with me?" he asked, breaking the silence.

The girls remained quiet as they were still surprised and words wouldn't come out of their mouths. The guys looked at them anxiously waiting for an answer. Will they say yes?