Chapter 26: The answer is...

Hate or Love? [Hiatus]

Chapter 26: The answer is...

"So... what do you say girls?" the boys asked once again, really anxiously. The girls remained in silence for a while since they didn't know what to say and then looked at each other before smiling.

"Yes" the four of them sain in unison. The guys's eyes widened in shock at first, but then they looked at each other and jumped excited. People who were witnessing everything, clapped excited. Some of them cheered and others let out defeated sighs. Many girls had expected the kingkas to ask them, but in the end, these four girls were lucky ones.

Donghae was so excited that he suddenly pulled Jessica into a tight embrace. Her eyes widened in shock and she blushed slightly, before snapping out of her thoughts and pushing him away.

"Yah! Who said you could hug me?" she asked and he chuckled

"I said so!" he said like a little kid and she rolled her eyes. She knew he would never change. He would always be the same childish Donghae, but she didn't mind now. Jessica only smiled.

"Don't do anything stupid anymore, please" Seohyun told Kyuhyun and he just chuckled

"You don't have to worry about me Joohyun ah" he said cutely and ruffled her hair.

"I'm not worried" she said and he just chuckled. Seohyun blushed slightly, shoving his hand away gently. He only smiled at her and she looked away still red.

"So... I guess I'll see you there then Taeyeon" Leeteuk said nervously rubbing the back of his neck. She blushed slightly and nodded. 

"Yup" she could only and he smiled. Ever since Taeyeon was discharged from the hospital, the two of them had gone back to their old selfs in which they were awkward and nervous around each other.

"So I guess it was me" Siwon said smiling and Yoona chuckled

"Took you long enough to realize that" she said and he smiled once again. Yoona could feel her cheeks heat up a bit and her heart beating faster. She had never felt like that before, but she didn't dislike the feeling.

...................................................

Not everyone was happy to see what had just happened. Four girls stood not so far away from the scene and looked at the girls with hatred and with annoyed faces. They were really angry and jealous to see the guys they liked, asking other girls for the ball.

"I can't believe they did all this for them!" Eunjung said angrily as she glared at Yoona. She couldn't believe all her attempts to separate her from Siwon, hadn't worked.

"We have to do something about these girls!" Yeeun said angry as well. The only thing she got from all her plans agaisnt Seohyun, was bringing her closer to Kyuhyun and that made her mad.

"This is our last chance to do something" Uee said, still angry at the fact that her plans didn't work either. "If we don't do something, they are going to win"

Hara looked at them and just smirked. That was not going to happen, if she could stop that. They were not going to accept defeat, especially not to those girls. She had been quite the whole time, but she actually had something evil on mind, like always.

"I have a plan girls, don't worry" she just and the girls also smirked. The girls weren't going to get the kingkas, not if they could stop them.

.....................................................

Finally the night of the ball had just arrived and the four sisters were gathered in one room, getting ready. Yoona helping Seohyun do her make up, while Taeyeon and Jessica were getting dressed. They were really excited, even if they wouldn't want to admit it.

"What time are they going to pick us up?" Seohyun asked 

"7 pm" Taeyeon replied before looking at the clock on the wall. Her eyes widened suddenly. It was already 6:40 pm, which meant they had to hurry up. 

The girls tried to hurry, but of course, couldn't since they would always take a long time to get ready. In no time, the bell rang and they jumped startled. Yoona looked at the clock and her eyes widened.

"7 pm sharp" Yoona said still surprised "What a great sense of puntuality"

They heard the door opening and heard their voices. They also heard their father gretting the them and they could imagine the look he migth be giving them, warning them to take care of them. They girls giggled and just continued getting ready.

Downstairs, the guys were really anxious, waiting for the girls to come. The four guys were sitting next to each other in the big couch, while Soo Man was sitting in front of them, glaring at them from time to time. Of course, he would get overprotective with his daugthers.

"So... are my daughters' boyfriends?" Soo Man suddenly asked and Kyuhyun almost choked with the water he was drinking at the moment.

"Actually y..." Donghae had been about to say yes when Siwon elbowed him to keep his mouth shut. The taller guy gave Soo Man a gentle smile and just shook his head.

"We are not" he said, before glaring at Donghae. He knew if they said something like that, they would get in great trouble  not only with their dad, but also with the girls because it was not true. 

"Just friends" Leeteuk added in a respectful manner and smiled to the intimidating man in front of them.

"For now" Donghae mumbled in a very low voice, but not low enough to not be heard. Kyuhyun stomped on his feet annoyed to make him shut up and just smiled, pretending nothing happened. Donghae had wanted to scream in pain, but didn't and he just glared at the maknae. Donghae was sometimes just too oblivious to certain things.

The guys desperately wanted them to walk down already because they awkward atmosphere was making them crazy already. They didn't know if they would be able to stand another minute sitting there.

Donghae was still rubbing his hurt foot, when they suddenly heard some footsteps and giggles coming from the stairs. He suddenly looked up and his jaw dropped. He looked at his friends and noticed they had had the same reaction. 

The four guys inmediately stood up, still with their mouths wide open, and walked towards them.

"You guys look..." Kyuhyun started saying, but couldn't find the words to speak when his eyes met Seohyun's. Seohyun smiled to him and he smiled back.

In that moment, she could feel her cheeks burning slightly and Kyuhyun blushed a little bit too. His mind couldn't even process another word because he was still admiring her beauty. Seohyun had an effect on him, like any other girl didn't, but he didn't dislike that.

"Beautiful" Leeteuk was the one who finished his sentence, still mesmerized by their beauty and his eyes especially fixed on Taeyeon. She looked at him shyly, before turning to the other ones.

Leeteuk blushed and coughed a little bit. He had never felt so nervous in his life. Taeyeon usually looked like a cute little girl, not that he minded, but that night she looked like a really stunning woman. 

"Well, beautiful is an understatement" Donghae said mesmerized by Jessica's beauty as he stared at her. He was smiling like a fool and Jessica couldn't help but blush a little.

Donghae had dated many pretty girls before, but there was something about her, that outshined the others. In his eyes, there was no other girl who could look as beautiful as her and now he couldn't stop staring.

Of course they alwasy looked beautiful, but that night, they looked even more stunning. Jessica was wearing a beautiful purple dress, with light make up and with her hair slightly curled. Yoona wore a long black dress and straightened her hair, which make her look even prettier. Seohyun wore light green dress and curled her hair a bit and Taeyeon wore a beautiful red dress, with her hair slightly tied. The four of them looked stunning and the guys couldn't keep their eyes off of them. They were smiling like fools.

"You don't look so bad yourselves" Yoona said giggling and then looked at Siwon, who was still zoning out while staring at her. She blushed slightly and then looked away. Siwon smiled brightly to her. 

To him, Yoona always looked flawless, but that night, she looked even more perfect if that was even possible. She had taken his breath away from the very first moment he saw her and he was realizing that just now. He smiled and thanked that no one could hear his thoughts.

"So... are you guys ready?" they asked after a long silence and the girls nodded. 

"Please take care of my daugthers, ok?" Soo Man said, before giving them a warning glare. They gulped, but just smiled. It wasn't necessary to say that if something bad happened to them, they'd be death meat, because by the way he was looking at them, they could tell.

"Let's go then" Donghae said with a smile, trying to put his nervousness away. The guys bowed politely at the man and the girls kissed his cheeks before the eight of them walked out. The girls expected to see four cars outside, but were surprised when they saw a huge limousine waiting for them outside.

The driver, dressed in black, bowed to them and greeted them politely, before opening the car for them.

"You guys hired a limo for tonight?" Taeyeon asked, still quite surprised. The guys just laughed, especially Donghae.

"Nah, that's Donghae's personal driver" Kyuhyun said and the girls looked at Donghae, still surprised. Sometimes the girls tended to forget that these four kingkas were filthy rich and could do anything they pleased.

"Less talking, more moving" Siwon said signaling them to enter and they did as he said. They smiled brightly. It was going to be a really fun night, but of course they didn't know what to expect.


A/N: Hi everyone, thanks for commenting and subscribing :D More couple moments will come next chapter and also, the mean girls' plan will be revealed.