Chapter 1: First meeting

Hate or Love? [Hiatus]

Chapter 1: First meeting

Seohyun was the first one to wake up as always and went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for her sisters and their appa. It was their first day of classes since they transferred to Seoul high school and she was really excited.

“Seobaby, you are awake”

“Oh  appa good morning” Seohyun said and gave him a peck on the cheek. Lee Soo Man was a good man that owned a small restaurant but it was enough for them to live. He had adopted the 4 girls when they were little girls and he loved them as if they were his own daughters.

“And where are your sisters?” he asked her

“Still sleeping” she said while serving the breakfast. Just in that moment, Taeyeon and Yoona went down the stairs and greeted them with smiley faces.

“Good morning girls” he said

“Morning dad” the girls replied

“Sica unnie is still sleeping?” Seohyun asked but it was not a surprise for anyone

“Neh” Taeyeon said “I think I’m going to wake her up”

Before she could move, Yoona stopped her and had an evil smile plastered on her beautiful face.

“Let me do it” Yoona said

“Oh oh, what is Im Choding going to do now?” Taeyeon asked and she laughed. Yoona didn’t reply, she just went to the fridge and took some cucumbers out of it. She laughed again and went upstairs to wake Sica up.

Yoona slowly entered to the room Sica and Taeyeon shared and saw her blonde sister sleeping peacefully. She tried to hold her laughter as she placed the cucumbers next to her pillow. At first there was no reaction but then she jumped startled covering her nose.

“YAH!” she yelled with a disgusted face “I hate cucumbers, they stink!”

“Yeah I know” Yoona said laughing hardly. Sica hit her arm playfully.

“Im Choding, you are going to pay” Sica said chasing Yoona downstairs. The rest of the family just smiled as they saw them.

“Well, at least she could wake her up” Taengo said and her dad laughed

“Girls enough, eat breakfast” he said sweetly.

“Sorry” Sica said “Good morning everyone”

“Morning Sica unnie” Seohyun said with a smile on her face

“Are you girls excited for your first day of classes in Seoul high?” he asked them

“NEH” the four of them replied really excited. Seoul high was one of the most prestigious high schools in Korea and only the richest families could attend it. Soo Man did everything he could to afford it, even if it meant overworking but he did it happily.

“But… it is a little bit expensive, isn’t it?” Taeyeon asked with a worried look “We could just go back to our previous school”

“Don’t worry about that Taengo” Soo Man said giving her a reassuring smile “You guys just have to work hard and make your dad proud. And next year you can apply for a scholarship”

“Neh” they said smiling.

“We should get going” Taeyeon said after finishing breakfast “Or we will be late”

“Good luck girls and take care” their father said and they nodded. They said goodbye to him and left the house. As they couldn’t afford a car and they didn’t have driver’s licenses, they had to walk to school but it wasn’t really far away from their house.

Seohyun was concentrated on her reading while the rest of them where chatting.

“Seo, how can you walk and read at the same time?” Taeyeon ask her

“Multitasking” she just answered and continued reading

When they finally arrived at Seoul high school, their mouths dropped open.  Even Seohyun stopped reading and looked at the place completely amazed. Words weren’t enough to describe such place. It was bigger and more beautiful than what they had imagined.

As they were standing on the entrance still dumbfounded with the amazing view, they didn’t notice the car going towards them with a really high speed.

“Hey watch out!” someone yelled and the girls turned around and gasped surprised. They ran to their sides and luckily didn’t get hit by the car. The boy who was driving the black Mercedes, parked on an empty place and walked out wearing shades. He was incredibly handsome and his smile could melt anyone, except the ice princess.

(A/N: Just ignore the mic :D)

“YAH!” Jessica yelled at him “You almost killed us!”

“Are you talking to me?” the guy asked her and just chuckled after seeing their mad expressions

Before Jessica could reply, three more cars arrived in a really high speed as well and parked next to his car. A white Porsche followed by a silver Audi and finally a red Volvo.  Other three impossibly handsome guys walked out of each of the cars.

 

“Hae, that was not fair” the tallest guy said to the one that had almost killed them “120 km/h is not legal”

“It was a race Siwon” he replied completely ignoring the presence of the girls “Everything is fair”

“Damn it I was third” the youngest complained “Then Teukie hyung pays today”

“I don’t mind paying” the last guy said

“Excuse me!” Jessica who was now about to explode of anger sent a death glare to them “We were having a conversation here”

“Wow Hae you are really fast” the tallest said patting his friend's back “We just arrived and you already have a date?”

“He is not my date!” Jessica yelled annoyed

“Your friend here almost killed us!” Yoona stepped forward and yelled at him. The tallest guy, named Siwon looked at her and smiled. Yoona couldn’t help but blush because the guy was really handsome but then she remembered she was mad at them.

“You are really pretty” he said and Yoona was shocked. She was yelling at him and he was telling her she was pretty?

“Save it for someone who cares!” she yelled at him

“Are you going to apologize or what?” Taeyeon yelled annoyed as well. The guys just laughed

“Mind lowering your voice?” the fourth guy said “It is giving me a terrible headache”

“YAH!” Taeyeon yelled and was about to go and hit him when Seo stopped her

“Unnie, he is not worth it” she just said

“Yeah listen to the nerd” the youngest boy said which caused Seohyun to send him a death glare “What if I’m a nerd, why do you care? Maybe you are one too!”

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?” he yelled really mad “No one ever calls me nerd!”

“Then you shouldn’t have called me nerd either” Seohyun said

“I can call you whatever I want” he yelled back

“Kyu stop it” Siwon told him

“Let’s go guys” the first guy said. He didn’t even apologized and just winked at Jessica before leaving with the other three guys following him.

“Unbelievable” Taeyeon said completely surprised “If there were jerks in our old school, then what are they?”

“Kingkas” someone replied and they turned around to see who has talked to them. The four of them smiled brightly when they saw their cousin in front of them smiling.

“Sunkyu!” they said and went to hug her

“Yah don’t call me Sunkyu!” she said “It’s Sunny”

“Omo we missed you so much” Taeyeon said

“I missed you too!” she said “Uncle didn’t tell me you were transferring to this school!”

“It was a surprise for everyone, even us” Yoona said excited

“So, who did you say those jerks were?” Jessica asked

“Oh the kingkas” she replied “Lee Donghae, Choi Siwon, Cho Kyuhyun and Park Leeteuk”

“Are they always like that?” Seohyun asked

“Even worst” she replied

“So why do people stand them?” Yoona asked really confused

“Because they are rich and powerful” Sunny said shrugging “Guys fear them and girls love them because as you have noticed they are the most handsome guys around here”

“Well I don’t care who they are, they’ll have to apologize!” Jessica said still really mad

“I agree with Sica unnie!” Yoona said and Taeyeon and Seohyun nodded in agreement

“Good luck with that girls” Sunny said