Chapter 15: Food fight and detention!

Hate or Love? [Hiatus]

Chapter 15: Food fight and detention!

After their little vacation, they were back to classes and they felt really bored, more than usual. Jessica was walking to her next class when someone suddenly grabbed her arm.

“Wait for me jagiya” he said and she sent him a death glare

“Let go of me” she said seriously. He stared into her cold eyes and saw anger.  “And don’t call me jagiya. Why don’t you go to your Hara?”

“I’ve told you before” Donghae said sighing. “I didn’t kiss her! She kissed me!”

Donghae had explained the same thing to Jessica for nth time and she still didn’t believe him.

“And I don’t believe you” she said and continued walking towards her classroom, ignoring Donghae. He walked behind her.

“Why not?!” he asked. His pride was hurt

“You are playboy, why would I believe you?” she said and continued walking without looking at him.

“Hara made you get lost on purporse and left you alone!” he yelled at her “And you believe her more than me?!”

“I don’t need to hear anything from her either!” Jessica said angrily “Both a of you are perfect for each other”

“Aish!” Donghae yelled annoyed as Jessica walked away. “Why do I even bother explaining?”

……………………………………….

Yoona hated the fact that she had to see Siwon everywhere. She hated all the classes she had with, especially chemistry. She couldn’t avoid him there because he was her lab partner.

She arrived early and took her usual seat. A few minutes later the teacher arrived but Siwon was no where to be seen. Yoona was starting to feel more relieved until she saw him coming.

“You are late Mr. Choi” the teacher said not even looking at him. Siwon was usually late so it was not a surprise for him.

“Sorry” he said “Mr. Park I was wondering if I could work with my old partner”

Yoona was surprised when she heard him say that. She couldn’t believe that he was being so childish that he even wanted to avoid working with her.

“I’m sorry Choi, you changed partners the first day” he said “Now go and take a seat”

Siwon couldn’t complain anymore and just went to take his seat next Yoona. He didn’t even bother to greet her. They had to do an experiment together but Siwon kept on avoiding her. Yoona was so mad at him that she yelled at him.

“Look if you want to avoid me, that’s fine but we are in class so you’d better it up and work with me if you don’t want to fail!” she yelled a little bit too loud

“Fine” he said coldly and started to work with her

…………………………………….

Seohyun was walking in the corridors and was carrying a lot of books from the library. She had an exam in the next period and she hadn’t studied enough.

She walked slowly, trying not to bump into anyone but it was useless. As she was walking, she accidentally bumped into some guys and dropped her books.

“Sorry” she apologized

“You nerdy girl watch out” one of the guys said and pushed her hardly. Seohyun was surprised.

“What’s wrong with you? I said I was sorry” she yelled in disbelief. She was a quiet and innocent girl but she wasn’t the kind of person that would let anyone bully her.

“What’s wrong with me?” he asked “How dare you talk to me like that?”

The guy was about to push her again when suddenly someone grabbed his wrist. The guy turned around surprised but his expression changed when he saw who it was.

“K-yu-hyun” he said scared

“Let her go” he said in a serious tone without letting go of his wrist

“But… you said nerds didn’t have a place in this school…”

“I said let her go!” he yelled and looked at him with scary eyes. No one dared to disobey Kyuhyun as he was the son of the owner of the school so he just let go of Seohyun and run away.

“Are you ok?” he asked her

“I thought we agreed we weren’t going to talk to each other” she said without looking at him

 “You are welcome” he said as she didn’t thank him

……………………………………

In the past few days, Taeyeon had been spending a lot of time with Jaejoong and that was pissing Leeteuk off. He didn’t want to admit it but he was really jealous.

He wanted to hate her and to ignore her but he just couldn’t. He couldn’t concentrate in class because they were giggling in class.

“It’s true Taengo” he said and she laughed again.

“That can’t be possible” she said. Leeteuk felt like puking when he heard him calling her Taengo. He liked that nickname for her but he didn’t like other guys using it on her.

“Can you guys shut up?!” he told them and they were surprised “I can’t concentrate”

“Since when do you study?” Jaejoong asked him

“Why don’t you go and flirt somewhere else?” he said pissed off. Taeyeon was surprised with his attitude and felt really mad at him.

“Jealous much?” Jaejoong asked teasing

“Why should I be?” he asked mad “I don’t like short girls”

Taeyeon frowned when she heard that. She felt hurt but she wasn’t going to show it.

“Well, I don’t like jerks” she said and Leeteuk just glared at her

…………………………………………….

It was lunch time and they were sitted in their same positions as usual. Yoona wasn’t paying to her food as she was staring at Siwon, who was flirting with some cheerleaders she already hated. Sooyoung noticed this and just giggled.

“My brother would love to see that you are jealous” Sooyoung teased and Yoona immediately blushed

“I’m not jealous!” she yelled “I just… hate him! I don’t know why he keeps ignoring me and acting like a jerk”

“Because you broke his heart” Sooyoung said with a sad tone and Yoona didn’t know what to say

“I didn’t mean to” she said quietly “And I already apologized”

“It’s not as simple as that” Sooyoung said and Yoona looked at her confused “Guys like Siwon and the kingkas are heart breakers, they don’t get their hearts broken. You are the first girl I’ve seen that has made Siwon change. The first girl he sincerely was willing to give his heart to but you broke it. I’m not blaming you cause I know you didn’t do anything wrong but I’m just saying that he is not going to forget that easily”

“Well, he didn’t even let me explain” Yoona said and sighed “I don’t even know why I bother trying to explain”

“Because you care” Sooyoung said smiling and Yoona blushed again

……………………………………….

On the kingkas side, Siwon was flirting with some cheerleards; Kyuhyun and Leeteuk were concentrated on their food and Donghae was staring at Jessica and Nichkhun that were chatting comfortably on the queue.

“I hate that Nichkhun guy!” Donghae said mad “Why is he so close to Jessica?”

“Donghae, it thought we agreed we were going to ignore those girls” Leeteuk said “We shouldn’t care about what they do”

“You were the one that yelled at her on class for talking with Jaejoong” Kyuhyun said laughing

“But it’s true, we should be doing it” Siwon said suddenly joining the conversation

“You guys can do whatever you want” Donghae said seriously “But I’m not going to ignore my ice princess”

Kyuhyun, Siwon and Leeteuk burst out laughing suddenly.

“OMG Donghae, when did you become so cheesy?” Kyuhyun asked still laughing

“Laugh if you want guys” he said smirking “I don’t who is the stupid one. Me for fighting for the girl I like o you guys who keep on acting like jerks to lose them”

“What made you change your mind?” Siwon asked surprised “When we were on the island you were determined to ignore her.”

“It was just a misunderstanding” Donghae said and continued staring at Khunsica “Now, I’m not letting that thai prince win”

“What are you going to do?” Leeteuk asked

“Watch and learn” he said with a smirk. He took Kyuhyun’s apple pie and aimed it at Nichkhun’s head. Unfortunately, he turned his head in that moment and the pie landed on other person’s face.

“YAH! Lee Donghae I saw you!” Jessica yelled with anger, wiping the apple from her face.

“Oops” Donghae said and started running away as Jessica started chasing after him. She suddenly took something from Yoona’s plate and threw it at Donghae. When he saw it coming, he tilted his head and the food landed on Kyuhyun’s clothes.

“Chicken!” she yelled at him

“YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD” he was red of anger and joined the food fight by grabbing some spaghetti and throwing it to them. As they were running, it didn’t reach them but instead it reached Seohyun.

“Cho KYUHYUN!” she yelled at him. Everytime she got mad, she was really scary.

“Sorry Seohyun” he said embarrassed. She didn’t like fights but she wanted revenge so she threw her food to him. Kyuhyun didn’t know what to do so he took Siwon’s jacket and protected himself.

“YAH! That’s my favorite jacket you idiot!” he yelled at Kyu. Kyuhyun started running away and Siwon chased after him. As there was food on the floor, he accidentally slipped and his food flew to the air but he didn’t expect it to fall all over Yoona’s head.

“Hmm sorry it was an accident” he said nervously as he saw Yoona sending him a death glare

“You are going to die Choi Siwon!” she jumped over Siwon’s back and started strangling him.

It was a funny scene to watch. Kyuhyun was running away from Seohyun, Donghae and Jessica were throwing food at each other and Siwon was trying to stop Yoona from strangling him.

Taeyeon and Leeteuk just watched them and sighed.

“You should stop them, you are the oldest sister” Leeteuk said

“You are older than me. Stop your monkey friends” she said angry

“Yah! Don’t call them monkeys. Haven’t you seen what Yoona is doing?” he asked and she sent him a death glare

“Do you want to die?” Taeyeon asked mad as she wouldn’t let anyone said that about her sisters. The only thing she could think of was throwing a cake at his face and she did it.

“YAH! Why are you as inmature as them?!” he yelled and removed the cream from his face. Taeyeon couldn’t help but laugh because he looked like an old man with white beard.

“You think it’s funny huh?” he asked and smirked evilly before rubbing the cake all over her face.

And that’s how it started. No one else dared to join them because they were afraid of the consequences. Suddenly, they heard a bang on the door and everyone stopped what they were doing. They all turned their heads to the door and were surprised to see the principal standing there with a mad face.

“You eight! DETENTION AFTER CLASSES!” he yelled at them

“Dad, hum…” Kyuhyun tried to say something but his father’s stare cut him

“You are not getting out of this Kyuhyun” he said “You’ll be punished as well as you friends”

…………………………………

After classes, the eight of them went to the de detention room and while they were walking, they were sending death glares to each other.

“When we are out of this, I’m going to kill you Donghae!” Kyuhyun said “It’s your entire fault!”

“Yah! You also participated on this so don’t only blame me!” he defended himself

“You guys shut up!” the principal yelled as he opened the door of the detention room. “You are going to stay here until 6pm. No talking, no cellphones, nothing! And you have to write ‘I must not start food fights’ 10000 times

The principal left and they entered the room. There was a teacher there but he didn’t seem to be paying attention to what the other students there were doing. They took their seats and started doing what the principal said.

Donghae sat behind Jessica and started tapping her shoulder. At first she ignored him but he was getting so annoying that she decided to turn around and sent him a death glare. When she turned her head he suddenly poked her cheek.

“How old are you? 5?” she asked in disbelief

“He has a mental age of a 5 year old kid” Kyuhyun said

“Let’s not talk about guys with that mental age because you end up losing” Seohyun said mad and Donghae laughed. Kyuhyun glared at her and she stucked her tongue out.

“And I’m the kid?” he asked when he saw her doing that

“YAH! Who is talking there?!” the teacher suddenly asked and they remained quiet. After a few minutes, he continued doing what he was doing.

“You guys are so inmature!” Leeteuk complained

“You started your own fight with Taeyeon, so shut up!” Siwon said

“I should be writing ‘I hate you Park Jungsoo’ instead of this” Taeyeon complained pressing her pen down her notebook with anger.

“YAH!” Leeteuk said “You threw the cake to my face first!”

“Can you guys shut up? I don’t want to be punished again!” Yoona scolded them

“You should apologize for almost killing me!” Siwon said to her “I thought you were a girl not a monkey”

“Shut up” she said hitting his arm hardly and he glared at her

“KEEP ON WRITING AND BE QUIET” the teacher suddenly yelled and they continued doing their job

………………………………………

After a long afternoon in detention, the girls returned home tired. They walked slowly and almost falling asleep while they were walking.

“I think I have cramps on my hand” Jessica complained

“I don’t even feel my hand anymore” Taeyeon said

When they reached their house, they saw a strange car parked on their door. They had never seen it before and they taught it was weird. A man strange man with sunglasses walked out of the care and walked towards them.

“Which one of you is Im Yoona?” he asked and they were surprised, especially her.

 “Why are you looking for her?” Yoona asked

“Because I’m…”