Chapter 13: Just like Romeo and Juliette(Seokyu focused)

Hate or Love? [Hiatus]

Chapter 13: Just like Romeo and Juliette

Jessica couldn’t continue watching anymore, so she just walked out without being seen by Donghae. Hara did see her and smirked when she noticed that she was crying.

“Hara” he said and pushed her away and put a serious face “I’ve never said no to a beautiful girl before but this time it’s different”

“I understand” she lied. She wasn’t ok with Donghae rejecting her but al least Jessica wasn’t on her way anymore.

“Where is Jessica?!” Donghae asked shocked when he noticed that she wasn’t on her bed anymore. He stormed out as soon as possible and went to look for her.

………………….

The next day, everything became worst. The kingkas and the sisters were officially on cold war. Jessica didn’t want to talk to Donghae and he didn’t know why. He was starting to become pissed off because he thought she wasn’t talking to him because of the kiss. He tried to talk to her but she wouldn’t let him get close to her.

Yoona and Siwon didn’t talk to each other either. She tried to explain everything to him but he refused to listen. Siwon went back to being his old self: egocentric and playboy and Yoona started to get tired of trying to explain so she just stopped talking to him.

Leeteuk was too stubborn to apologize and even if he did, Taeyeon wouldn’t forgive him. She started spending more time with Jaejoong which made Leeteuk really jealous but he wouldn’t admit his feelings. They avoided each other as much as possible.

Seohyun was tired of this “cold war” and wanted to do something to fix their relationships. The kingkas weren’t her favorite people but if they were the only ones that could made her sisters happy, she was going to do something.

She was sitting on the beach, thinking of a way of solving their problems when suddenly someone sat next to her. She didn’t have to ask because she already knew who it was.

“What’s on your mind?” he asked her

“This cold war between my sisters and your best friends is getting into my nerves” Seohyun replied and sighed. Kyuhyun just chuckled

“I know” he said “I’m tired of that too. I prefer seeing them fight than not to see any interaction at all”

“That’s exactly how I feel” she said and smiled to him

“Let’s join forces and do something about it” Kyuhyun suggested and she liked the idea. It would be much easier with the help of Kyuhyun.

“I’m in” she said and he shook his hand “Doesn’t mean that we are friends, ok?”

She was just making her point clear so that he would not misunderstand. He chuckled again. Of course he shoul have expected her to say that.

“No problem” he said but deep inside he was happy because he was slowly getting closer to her.

They both sat silently thinking about a plan when Kyuhyun suddenly smirked.  Seohyun noticed that evil smile and his face and asked.

“Do you have something on mind?” she asked him

“I’m a genious” he replied and continued smiling.

“Then what’s your plan, genious?” she asked him sarcastically

“Let’s pretend that we are dating” he said with a smirk on his face. Seohyun’s eyes widened

“What?” she asked surprised. She thought he was already going crazy. “How is that going to help them?”

“We are going to be just like Romeo and Juliette and at the end they’ll have to talk to each other”

“Kyuhyun I understand that you may have failed literature class but not knowing the end of Romeo and Juliette is a serious problem. Romeo and Juliette end up dead, if you haven’t read the story and their families never got to like each other” she said in a serious tone but making fun of him

“YAH!” he complained “You are really mean Joo Hyun”

“That’s a nice way of saying that your plan ” she said and smiled to him. Kyuhyun shook his head. That girl was really something but he liked her personality.

“That is not exactly what I meant” he said “I know that they will try to convince us not to date, so they are going to join forces to be against us”

“Do you really think that is going to work?” she asked still unsure. His plan didn’t sound that good to her but she had no other plan at that moment. She was really nervous because she had never had a boyfriend before and she didn’t know how to act.

“I’m sure, girlfriend” he said cupping her head with his hands. That made her blush a lot and Kyuhyun enjoyed the view of her red but beautiful face.

“Hey, look Jessica and Yoona are coming” Seohyun said pointing at her sisters who were walking near them.

“Let’s start” he said and held Seohyun’s hand and helped her stand up. Her heart was beating faster and she didn’t know what to do to act naturally. They walked hand in hand towards Yoonsic. The girls gasped when they saw them holding hands.

“Unnies I have something important to tell you” Seohyun said shyly and Kyuhyun smirked

“What?” they said scared to hear the answer

“I’m dating Kyuhyun oppa” she said and Kyuhyun pulled her into a hug which made them gasp surprised

……………………….

“Seo Joo Hyun are you out of your mind?!” Taeyeon said when the four of them were in their room. As soon as they arrived, they told Taeyeon everything and she was as unhappy as Yoona and Jessica with the idea of Seokyu dating.

“Kyuhyun is just like his friends, he is jerk!” Jessica said “He is not good for you”

“But… I love him” she said. It was very difficult to say those words but they came out naturally

“He is evil and always teases people” Yoona said concerned “Didn’t you say you hated him before?”

“But he changed” she continued “And the rest of the kingkas changed too”

“Yes, they did change” Taeyeon said “They became worse!”

“Unnie please understand” she said

“I’m sorry to say this Seo but we cannot let you date him” Taeyeon said and Yoonsic agreed

……………………………

“Guess what guys, I’m dating Seohyun!” Kyuhyun told his friends while eating dinner and the three of them choked upon hearing that.

“WHAT?” Donghae asked really surprised “I thought you said you didn’t like nerds”

“Joo Hyun is not a nerd” Kyuhyun said sincerely

“How can you be with her?” Leeteuk asked surprised “They hate us!”

“And we don’t like them either, remember?” Siwon said still sulky

“Guys she is the one” Kyuhyun said “I feel it”

“I’m sorry Kyu but you cannot date her” Donghae said seriously “We are on war with those girls and you cannot be with the enemy”

…………………………

“What are we going to do now?” Jessica asked YoonTae worried when Seohyun left the room.

“We won’t be able to convince Seo that easily” Yoona said “We have to convince Kyuhyun to stop dating Seo”

“He won’t listen us” Taeyeon said

“Maybe he would listen to his friends” Jessica said but she didn’t like the idea of talking to them

“I think that leaves us no other choice” Yoona said sighing. They were about go out of their room when they suddenly heard a knock on the door. Yoona went to open it and was surprised to see them.

“What are you doing here?” Jessica asked Donghae, Siwon and Leeteuk coldly

“Don’t be too happy cucumber girl” Donghae said coldly “You may know why we are here”

“So you’ve heard of them dating too” Yoona said

“Yeah” Siwon said not looking at Yoona

“Fine” Leeteuk said “Let’s do something about it. We cannot let them date”

“Ok” Taeyeon said “But doesn’t mean we are friends, ok?”

“Ha” Leeteuk laughed sarcastically “As if we wanted to”

“So, we have a deal?” Donghae asked and they all nodded. They weren’t aware that Seokyu had been listening to all their conversation and were happy to hear them. Seohyun jumped excited and almost yelled but Kyuhyun covered .

“Sshh don’t be so loud” he said

“Sorry” she said but couldn’t help but smile “Your plan is working!”

“I told you” he said and smirked “Admit that I’m a genious!”

“I could kiss you right now!” she said excited and Kyuhyun’s eyes widened

“REALLY?!” he asked surprised

“Eww no” she said with a disgusted face. Kyuhyun smirked and out of the blue planted a peck on her cheek.  Seohyun gasped surprised and blushed hardly.

“Why was that?” she asked surprised

“My prize” he said smiling mischievously “Let’s just hope this works"