Chapter 11: Betrayal (Taeteuk focused)

Hate or Love? [Hiatus]

Chapter 11: Betrayal (Taeteuk focused)

Yoona left Taecyeon and went to look Siwon. She was a little bit late but she could explain. While she was walking out, her eyes spotted something on the floor. It was a beautiful red rose.

“What is this doing here?” she asked picking it up. She looked around and saw no one. She smelled it and smiled. She loved roses.

The smell of those flowers made her remember something. The only person apart from her sisters that knew that she liked roses was…

“OMO”  she said shocked when she realized who it was “If Siwon was here then… he saw everything?”

……………………….

Taeyeon was in her room watching TV because she had nothing else to do. It was still really early to go to sleep so she was just there.

She was wondering how Yoona was. Maybe she was having a great time and that made her feel happy.

Suddenly a knock on the door made her come back to earth. She stood up and walked to open the door.  

“OMO” she said shocked to see him. What was Park Leeteuk doing there so suddenly? Anyway, she was happy to see him.

“Hi” he said smiling

“What are you doing here oppa?” she asked him and he smiled when she called him oppa.

“I was wondering… if you wanted to go for a walk…” he said nervously and she miled

“Sure” she said

“Let’s go” he said and held Taeyeon’s hand. Her heart started beating faster when their hands met. Leeteuk led her to the beach and they walked still hand in hand admiring the dark ocean.

She liked that feeling. Even though neither of them said something, they liked being with each other. Everything was perfect, except that it was freaking cold out there. Taeyeon started shivering and Leeteuk stopped worried.

“Are you cold?” he asked

“Aniyo, I’m ok” she lied and he smiled

“Don’t lie” he said and took off his jacket and put it around Taeyeon’s shoulder. She felt much better and she blushed.

“Thanks” she said

They continued walking silently until they reached a certain spot and just sat down to stare at the sky and the ocean.

“This place is amazing” she said amazed with the view

“Neh” he said “Taeyeon?”

“Hum?” she said still distracted with the view. That made him chuckle.  She suddenly looked at her and his heart started beating faster. He shook his head and smiled.

“I… just want to thank you” he said and Taeyeon looked at him confused

“Why?” she asked him

“For everything” he said smiling “For cheering me up, for being my friend and specially… for helping my mom”

“You know I like it” she said blushed “I mean being your friend and helping your mom”

“Anyway, thanks” he said. He then looked up to the sky and tears starting rolling down his eyes. He was remembered his mom and felt so bad. He felt like he was the worst son in the world.

He suddenly a warm hand wiping his tears and he was shocked. He looked to his side and saw Taeyeon wiping his tears.

“Don’t feel guilty” she said comforting him “It wasn’t your fault”

He hadn’t even said a word but she couldn’t perfectly understand what he sad about was.

“Of course it’s my fault” he said feeling really bad. Taeyeon felt her heart sank when she saw him crying. She pulled him into an embrace and he gasped surprised but then he relaxed and rested his head on her shoulder.

“It wasn’t” she said “It was an accident”

“I was stupid!” he said “I shouldn’t have called her and I shouldn’t have gone to that concert against her will!”

“Oppa, I know you might be feeling really bad right now but it wasn’t your fault. You know it and your mom knows that too.”

“I wish she would wake up soon” he said still crying

“You should go to visit her. Talk to her and you’ll see you’ll feel better” she said and he smiled.

“Thanks Taeyeon” he said and hugged her tighter. She felt her heart fluttered and she just smiled.

Not so far away from were they were sitting, someone had been watching them and she heard everything they said.

“So that is what is keeping you close, a secret” she said and then smirked “Well, that won’t be a secret anymore”

…………………………………….

Leeteuk slept like a baby all the night. After that conversation he had with Taeyeon, he felt much better.  

Early in the morning, he and the kingkas were awakened by the noise outside. Leeteuk groaned annoyed.

“WTH is that noise?!” Siwon, that was grumpier than usual, said

“Let’s go and see” Kyuhyun said getting up of his bed to open the door. He was shocked to see so many people on the corridors so he closed the door.

“What was that?” Donghae asked confused

“Let’s go outside” Leeteuk said and the guys followed him. When they walked out, suddenly everyone became quiet.

“What is happening here?” Donghae demanded to know but no one dared to answer

“HE ASKED A QUESTION!” Leeteuk yelled and that made everyone shake. Leeteuk was the scariest among the four when he got angry.

“Oppa” Uee said approaching to where he was

“Can you explain?!” he asked and she looked down

“See by yourself” she said handing him a paper. When he saw it his eyes widened. There was something written on it with big letters and a picture of him crying.

Poor Teukie, he wants his mommy?

“WTH!” he yelled angry. “WHO DID THIS?!”

Again no one answered. Donghae, Kyuhyun and Siwon were as shocked as he. Who had such a bad heart to do something like that?

Leeteuk glared at Uee and grabbed her wrist.

“TELL ME!” he yelled really angry

“Ouch oppa, it hurts” she complained and he let go of her.

“I don’t who was the bad person that did that” she said faking sadness “But… how could that happen if no one knows your secret?”

When she said that, Leeteuk mind remembered the previous night. A part from the kingkas, the only one that knew his secret was… Taeyeon. He could never suspect Siwon, Donghae and Kyuhyun because they were like his brothers but with Taeyeon, he didn’t know what to think. He trusted her and he felt betrayed.

He felt his veins boiling and he closed his eyes to control his feelings. He could have punched anyone in his way. He walked angrily and he was followed by the kingkas to the girls’ room and knocked the door angrily. As he heard no reply, he knocked again and this time harder.

“YAH!  What is this about?!” he heard someone said angrily. He waited for a while and Seohyun opened the door. She was shocked to see them outside their room.

“What are you doing here?” she asked

“Where is Taeyeon?!” he asked. He didn’t wait for an answer and just barged in.

“Don’t you have manners?!” Seohyun asked surprised

“What are you doing here oppa?” Taeyeon asked confused as she saw him. He glared at her

“WHAT IS THIS!”  he yelled at her handing her the paper. Taeyeon gasped surprised when she saw it.

“I don’t know…” she said sincerely but he was to angry to think properly

“Of course you know!” he yelled and grabbed her wrist tightly, scaring Taeyeon  “You were the only that knew my secret! Maybe you told someone and know everyone knows!”

 “Calm down!” Jessica told him “Don’t you see you are scaring Taeyeon?!”

“I DON’T GIVE A SH*T!” he said. Even the kingkas were surprised because they had never seen Leeteuk so mad before.

He was holding her wrist so tightly that she was crying in pain. Suddenly, someone entered the room and punched him tightly.

“DON’T EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!” he yelled and went to hug Taeyeon

“Jaejoong oppa” Taeyeon said crying. She was so scared that she hugged him and cried in his chest.

Leeteuk cleaned the blood in his lips and looked at them in disbelief.

“Maybe you sided with him” he said “He always hated me, what a good way of getting his revenge”

“Believe whatever you want!” Jaejoong said angry “I’m not that kind of person”

“You are a traitor!” he yelled to Taeyeon. Now he had tears on his eyes. He couldn’t believe that the girl he trusted the most, had betrayed him.

“I told you I don’t know who did this!” Taeyeon yelled with teary eyes “I didn’t tell anyone, I swear!”

“I don’t believe you!” he said hurt “You were the only that knew!”

“Hyung, there must be an explanation for this” Donghae said trying to calm his down but he only won a death glare from him

“I don’t want to see you again!” he yelled to Taeyeon, who was now crying again “AND DON’T GO CLOSE TO MY MOM EVER AGAIN!”

He left the room and slammed the door behind him. Kyuhyun and Donghae left after him leaving the girls speechless. Siwon stayed behind and he glared at Yoona.

“Siwon, can we talk?” she asked him

“I don’t have anything to talk with you” he said coldly. The girls didn’t know what to say, there were really shocked with everything that had happened.  Outside, Uee and the mean girls were smirking. Their plans were successfully working.