Chapter 10: Two dates (Yoonwon focused)

Hate or Love? [Hiatus]

Chapter 10: Two dates (Yoonwon focused)

The kingkas were in their room that was the biggest among all of the rooms in the hotel of the island. Kyuhyun, Donghae and Leeteuk were unpacking their things but Siwon was doing nothing. He was sitting on Donghae’s bed, staring at the cealing blankly.

“Would you please move from my bed?!” Donghae said annoyed. To , he pulled his blankets making Siwon fall from the bed and that caused Kyuhyun and Leeteuk to laugh hardly.

“Yah!” Siwon said standing up embarrassed

“You were zoning out, what’s with you Siwon?” Donghae asked him

“I was thinking about something” he replied

“What?” Leeteuk asked with curiosity

“I have a plan” Siwon said and smirked

“What kind of plan?” Kyuhyun asked

“This is going to make Yoona fall for me definitely” he said

“All I hear you talk about lately is Im Yoona” Donghae said “Are you planning to stop being a playboy just for her?”

“She is the only girl that would make me do that” Siwon said smiling

…………………………..

Taeyeon was heading out to the beach to join her sisters when suddenly someone tapped her back. She turned around and was surprised to see the person. She didn’t expect it to be him.

“Choi Siwon…” she said surprised. He just smiled

“Hello Taeyeon sshi” Siwon said

“What do you need?” Taeyeon said. She didn’t want to sound rude but it was weird because they had never talked to each other before

“Would you please give this to Yoona?” he said handing her a folded piece of paper. Taeyeon looked at it with curiosity. Siwon smiled at her hoping she didn’t refuse to give it to her.

“Ok” Taeyeon said smiling back

“Thanks” Siwon said really happy “And please make sure she reads it”

“No problem” she said and then Siwon left. Taeyeon looked at little piece of paper again and smiled. She really wanted to know what was going on between her sister and Choi Siwon.

She walked around the beach in search of her sisters until she saw them sleeping under an umbrella.

“Yoona” Taeyeon called her and she turned her head to face her

“What happens unnie?” she asked

“What’s going on between you and Choi Siwon?” Taeyeon asked seriously and Yoona blushed

“Nothing!” she said annoyed. She wanted to punch his face everytime she heard her name but she couldn’t help but blush too. “You all know how I feel about him!”

“What I know is that you drool over him” Jessica and she sent her death glare

“Why are you coming up with this question so suddenly?” Seohyun asked

“Because he told me to give you this” she said handing the little piece of paper. Yoona seemed shocked and Seohyun and Jessica were shocked as well.

“What’s this?” she asked surprised

“Open it if you want to know” Taeyeon said “He didn’t tell me what it was”

Yoona hesitated before unfolding the paper. Her heart was beating faster and she didn’t know why.

My dear Im Choding,meet me at the beach at 7pm tonight. I have a surprise for you and I’m sure you are going to love it. I’ll be waiting. If you don’t come, you’ll face my anger.

Mr. Perfect, Choi Siwon

Yoona blushed as she read the note out loud. She could imagine Siwon smirking at her as if it was him saying those words. Her sisters started to .

“You are going to go, aren’t you?” Jessica asked her

“I don’t know” Yoona said confused “It might be another of his jokes”

“I don’t think so” Taeyeon said “I saw he was excited about this”

“Maybe I’ll go” Yoona said still unsure

She didn’t know that Eunjung and the rest of the mean girls had been listening to their conversation from the start. Eunjung was really angry and jealous.

“Oh no Im Yoona, you are not going to go to that date” Eunjung said mad

“What are you planning to do about it?” Uee asked

“I have an idea” Hara said grinning evilly. She whispered something on Eunjung’s ear and she smiled brightly.

“I’ll talk to someone” she said smiling evilly

…………………………………………

Taecyeon and Nichkhun were finishing arranging their things in the small room that was assigned for them. Taecyeon was pretty upset because they got the smallest room in the hotel. He knew that the kingkas had planned that and he was really mad at them.

“I hate them!” Taecyeon said kicking his suitcase hardly. Nichkhun sighed.

“There’s nothing you can do about it while we are here Taec” Khun said

“I know!” he said “But when we get back to school, they’ll see”

In that moment, they heard a knock on the door. Taecyeon went to the door stomping the floor.

“Hi Taecyeon oppa” someone said. Taecyeon frowned. He wasn’t sure why she was there.

“Eunjung sshi” he said still surprised “What brings you here?”

“I just want to help you with something” Eunjung said “I heard that Yoona is going to be alone tonight because her sisters are going somewhere, so I was just wondering if you wanted to keep her company as I know you like her”

Taecyeon blushed and looked embarrassed.

“What makes you think I’m interested?” Taecyeon asked but Eunjung was 100% sure he was interested

“Just saying” she said faking “In case you change your mind, why don’t you take her somewhere pretty and confess? At about 6.30 she’ll be free”

“Thanks for the information Eunjung sshi, now bye” he said pushing her out of the room. When she was gone, Nichkhun burst out laughing.

“OMG Taec you are so obvious that even she noticed that you like Yoona” Nichkhun said still laughing hardly

“Yah! Shut up Khun!” Taecyeon said blushed

“What are you going to do?” Nichkhun asked him

“Maybe I’ll do as Eunjung said” Taecyeon said

……………………………………………….

 Yoona couldn’t stop thinking about the note that Siwon gave her. She was lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling thinking when she heard a knock on the door. She went to open it but she saw no one outside. She thought it may have been a joke but when she was about to close the door, she saw something on the floor. Her heart starting racing faster again when she saw the little piece of paper on the floor.

“Maybe another note from Siwon” she said to herself and took it. She unfolded it and read.

Dear Yoona,

I have something really important to tell you. Meet me at the hotel lobby at 7 pm. Please come, it’s really important.

Your fake boyfriend, Ok Taecyeon

Yoona gasped surprised when she finished reading the letter.

“Another letter from Mr. Choi Siwon?” Jessica asked her when she saw her reading the piece of paper. She just shook her head.

“Then what is it?” Taeyeon asked her

“This one is from Taecyeon” she said still surprised. She handed the paper to them and they read it surprised as well.

“What are you going to do now?” both Taeyeon and Jessica asked surprised

“I don’t know!” Yoona said burying her head in her pillow and Seohyun patted her back.

“We all know you like Siwon, so just go with him” Jessica suggested “Later apologize with Taec”

“That is not funny!” Yoona said “I don’t like Siwon!”

“Then go with Taec” Taeyeon said

“I don’t like Taecyeon either!” Yoona said “Besides I’m afraid he might confess. I don’t know how to reject him without hurting him”

“If you don’t like them, just don’t go” Seohyun said but Yoona remained in silence. She didn’t know what to do. She looked at her watch and it was already 6.30. She sighed. She had already made a decision.

“I know what I have to do” Yoona said and got ready. She went down and walked straight to the place where she had decided to go. When she got there, she saw him and sighed.

“Oppa” she said. He turned around and smiled

“Yoona” he said smiling “I’m glad you came”

………………………………………………….

“Oppa” he heard someone and turned around excited but when he saw it wasn’t Yoona, he looked disappointed. He had already prepared the place and it looked beautiful. Roses all over the place and a very well decorated table. He had also cooked a special dinner.

“Eunjung sshi what are you doing here?” he asked “I don’t want to be rude but I’m waiting for someone”

“Siwon oppa, Yoona is not coming” Eunjung said faking a sad face

“WHAT?” he asked surprised “How…”

“She is Taecyeon” Eunjung said and Siwon’s expression changed

“That can’t be true” Siwon said mad

“I saw them in the lobby” Eunjung said “Just go and see for yourself”

Siwon left everything and went to the lobby. He didn’t want to believe that Yoona had dished him to go with Taecyeon.

………………………………

(In the lobby)

“Taecyeon oppa…” Yoona said looking down “I just came to apologize but I have somewhere else to go”

“What?”  he asked disappointed

“Neh” she said “Sorry”

When she was about to go, he held her wrist and stopped her.

“Before you go, just hear what I have to say” he said. Yoona was shocked and didn’t know how to escape. “I like you”

“Taec oppa…” she didn’t want to hurt him but she had to be sincere with him “I’m sorry but I…”

“Don’t say it please” Taecyeon said sad “I understand”

“I’m sorry” she said feeling guilty

“Don’t be” he said smiling to her and holding back his tears. “Goodbye”

Taecyeon suddenly hugged her and Yoona let him. In that moment, Siwon entered the lobby and saw hugging. He couldn’t believe his eyes and felt really hurt. He dropped the rose that he was holding in his hand and left really angry. Eunjung who saw everything, just smiled evilly.

Siwon ran outsideand made the maids clean everything. He felt really hurt because he didn’t think that Yoona was that kind of person.

“I was willing to change for you” he said mad “But if that’s what you want, I’ll be a playboy again”