Chapter 2: Jerks

Hate or Love? [Hiatus]

Chapter 2: Jerks

After a not so good first start, the girls walked to their first classes of the day. The school was so big that they could get lost but luckily their cousin Sunny was with them.

“So girls… are you planning to take any extracurricular activities?” Sunny asked them

“Mmm I think I’m gonna join the cheerleaders” Yoona said

“Because you want to see hot guys everyday?” Jessica asked teasing her

“That’s not it!” Yoona defended herself and the girls laughed “I like cheerleading”

“Whatever you say” Jessica said

“What about you three?” Sunny asked

“Mmm maybe I’ll join the singing club” Taeyeon said still unsure

“I don’t know, I just want to focus on my studies for now” Seohyun answered

“I agree with Seobaby” Sica said

“You are saying that because you are just lazy!” Yoona and Sica sent her a death glare that made Yoona chuckle

“Anyway, which are you first classes?” Sunny asked them

“Music!” Taeyeon said happily almost dancing in joy

“Lucky you Taengo, mine is History ugh” Jessica complained

“Math” Seohyun said without showing any emotion. She didn’t like nor dislike it

“Chemistry” Yoona said sighing “I hate chemistry!”

“I hope you don’t make anything explode” Sunny said and the girls laughed

“What’s you first class Sunny?” Taeyeon asked her

“English” Sunny replied “I think I’ll see you later girls”

Each of them went their own ways to their classes hoping everything would go fine.

Seohyun was looking for her classroom when she spotted the guy that they had met before. He was alone this time but he was bullying a guy that was just passing by. She remembered Sunny mentioned his name was Kyuhyun.

“Hey Yonghwa” Kyuhyun said walking beside the geeky boy “I think you dropped your books”

“What…?” the guy named Yonghwa asked confused but before he could finish asking, Kyuhyun took his books and threw them to the floor laughing like an idiot. He pushed him against the lockers and just laughed again.

“YAH! What do you think you are doing?” Seohyun asked pissed off with his attitude. That guy hadn’t done anything to him and he was bullying him. He was a complete jerk!

“Not of you business” Kyuhyun replied with a smirk “Or you are his girlfriend? Because that would be a shame as you are really pretty”

Kyuhyun caressed her cheek and she angrily hit his arm. She was blushing a bit as she wasn’t used to such a sudden skinship but she was really angry at him too.

“Not interested in a jerk like you!” Seohyun yelled at him

“You lose then” he said smirking

“Just who do you think you are?!” she asked him really mad.

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun” he replied and just winked at her before leaving them. Seohyun was red of anger and could have killed someone in that moment but then she remembered the guy that was beside her.

“Are you ok?” she asked him

“Neh” he said “Thanks but I didn’t need your help”

“Sure” Seohyun said “Then why didn’t you do anything?”

“Because he is Cho Kyuhyun” he said picking up his stuff really pissed off as well “His father owns this school and if I don’t want to lose my scholarship I must not mess up with him or the kingkas”

“Oh I didn’t know that” Seohyun said feeling a little bad for the guy

“Hmm never mind” he said embarrassed “Thanks again. By the way my name is Jung Yonghwa”

“Seo Joo Hyun, but you can just call me Seohyun” she said smiling at him and he smiled back

“Nice to meet you Seohyun” he said “I guess I’ll see you around”

“Neh” she said “Bye”

…………………………..

Yoona had to go to the chemistry lab and almost got lost because there were a lot of laboratories around. She had been walking around the place for a long time after she finally found the place.  When she entered the room, she was panting tired.

“Miss Im, you are late” the teacher told her

“Sorry, I got lost” she said bowing embarrassed

“I’ll forgive you just because it’s you first day of classes” he said and Yoona smiled “Now look for a partner”

Yoona looked around the room and everyone seemed to have a partner except one girl that was sitting on the corner.  She was really pretty and seemed to be very intelligent as well.

“Hey can I be your partner?” she asked her and the girl smiled

“Sure” the girl said “My name is Kwon Yuri”

“My name is Im Yoona” she replied

“Hey Yul” someone greeted her from behind and both of them turned around to see who it was. Yoona was surprised to see the guy named Siwon standing in front of them.

“Hi Siwon” Yuri replied quiet confused. A kingka like him would not normally talk to a girl like her.

“Hey can we switch partners?” he asked her

“What?!” Yoona asked surprised

“Why?” Yuri asked him seriously

“You get to work with Minho” he said and Yuri couldn’t hide her smile. Yoona was really confused and surprised as the same time. Yuri just looked at her apologetically and left. Siwon smirked and sat next to her. Everyone seemed to have noticed what had just happened and where whispering things. Girls were jealous of Yoona and boys were jealous of Siwon.

“What do you want?!” Yoona asked him “Are you here to apologize?”

“Apologize? Me? No” he just said and laughed as if she had tell a really good joke

“Then what do you want?” she asked him

“I like to be around pretty people” he said winking at her “I’m handsome, you are pretty… we match pretty well”

“Are you always so full of yourself?” she asked really annoyed as she was trying to start working but she couldn’t because he wouldn’t stop talking

“Just admit you think I’m handsome” he said

“Shut up and let me work!” she said really annoyed

………………………………………………..

Taeyeon went straight to the music room and found the place really nice and beautiful. There was a really big piano in the middle and lots of other instruments around. She saw a lot of new faces and just smiled shyly at them.

“Hey new girl” someone greeted her. She smiled at the guy

“Hi” she answered “My name is Kim Taeyeon”

“Hi Taeyeon, I’m Kim Jaejoong” he said smiling at her and shook her hand “Are you a good singer by the way?”

“Mmm I don’t know” she replied

“How come you don’t know?” he asked really surprised

“Well my sisters always says I’m a good singer but I’m not really sure” she replied really embarrassed and Jaejoong just laughed at her cuteness

Just in that moment, someone entered the music room causing the girls to scream like crazy. Taeyeon jumped startled with the sudden noise and Jaejoong just rolled his eyes as he knew who it was. Taeyeon’s facial expression changed when she saw the guy named Leeteuk coming in.

“Urgh he again?” she asked annoyed

“You know him?” Jaejoong asked her

“His friend almost killed me and my sisters with his car!” she said out loud and Leeteuk just glared at her. He stood up and went straight to her.

“Didn’t I tell you to lower your voice?!” he asked lowering his head to look at her into the eyes which make her blush a bit “Gosh you are so annoying!”

“YAH! Aren’t you going to apologize?” she asked him

“Why would I?” he asked her “I wasn’t the one who almost killed you, it was Donghae”

“You should tell you friend to apologize!” she scolded him

“That is not of my business ok?” he asked her and just went back to ignoring her. He just went to his sit again, closed his eyes and tried to asleep and didn’t listen to anything else Taeyeon was trying to say.

“Hello everyone” the teacher entered the classroom “Let’s start then. Today, you are going to sing”

“Can I skip class today then?” Leeteuk asked and the teacher sighed

“Leeteuk you always skip singing classes” the teacher said “You are not going to leave today”

“Fine” he said and just sat down pissed off and closed his eyes and tried to sleep again

The teacher just rolled his eyes and continued with his class.

“So… Kim Taeyeon…” he said reading his list of names

“Neh?” she asked nervously

“Would you start singing something for us?” he asked

……………………………………………………..

Jessica went to her locker to take some books out of it. It was going to be a really long day and her first class was history. She hated history so much! She just wished she wouldn’t fall asleep in classes.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t notice someone was behind her. When she turned around to go to her classes she bumped into someone and jumped startled.

“Sorry” she just said before realizing who she had just bumped into

“Apology taken” he said with a smirk and she recognized his voice. She looked up and felt really when she saw his face.

“YAH! You! Are you here to apologize?!” she asked him and he just laughed

“You were distracted, it wasn’t my fault!” he said shrugging. Jessica just rolled her eyes and tried to go her way but Donghae blocked her. She tried to go other way but he still blocked her.

“WHAT?!” she asked annoyed

“You know, I’ve just noticed that you are really pretty Jessica” he said with an evil smile in his face and Jessica blushed a bit.

“How do you know my name?” she asked surprised

“I know everything” he said and smirked

Suddenly he pinned her against the lockers and didn’t let her move a bit. Their faces were just inches apart.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?” she yelled at him

“Well we didn’t have a really good start you know?” he said “I know you want to go on date with me and kiss me”

“Pff” Jessica just burst out laughing

“Date you?! I’d rather kiss my dog!” she said and Donghae frowned

“Are you rejecting me?!” he asked really surprised and mad

“Duh” she said

“No girl rejects Lee Donghae!” he said

“Too bad for them” Jessica said “Now let me go or I’ll scream and you’ll really regret that!”

“Try me” he said

“Well you asked for it” she said and screamed and Donghae covered his ears scared.

“Oh my god, are you a girl or a dolphin?!” he asked mad

“I told you not to mess up with me!” she said and then ran away before he could do something again.

“Fine Jung Jessica if you want to play games I’ll play too” he said smiling “I swear I’ll make you fall for me!”