Chapter 3: Our friends SNSD and SUJU

Hate or Love? [Hiatus]

Chapter 3: Our friends SNSD and SUJU

“Would you start singing something for us?” he asked and Taeyeon was completely shocked. She didn’t like singing in public.

“Uhmm do I really have to?” she asked shyly and the teacher chuckled

“Yes” he said and Taeyeon felt really embarrassed. Jaejoong encouraged her to do it and she took a deep breath before starting.

Manyageh naega gandamyeon
Naega dagagandamyeon
Neon eoddeogeh saenggakhalgga
Yonginaelsu eobtgo

(A/N: The song is If by Taeyeon)

Everyone was mesmerized by her beautiful voice but she was interrupted when suddenly Leeteuk stood up looking really annoyed.

“I can’t take this anymore!” he said and left leaving everyone shocked with his reaction. Taeyeon didn’t know how to react. She was about to cry because she thought she was a really bad singer and that had caused him to leave but at the same time she was really mad at him.

“I didn’t know I was that bad” she said

“Are you kidding?” Jaejoong asked “You are not good, you are EXCELLENT!”

“Excuse me please” she said to the teacher and left the room to follow Leeteuk. She didn’t know why it had affected her so much but she needed an explanation.

“YAH! You!” she said when she saw him

“Aish” he said sighing “What do you want midget?”

“Why did you leave like that?” she asked mad “If you didn’t like it, you should have just said so!”

“Why do you always think that it’s something personal against you?!” he asked her and she didn’t know what to say “Maybe I just don’t like music!”

“How is that possible?” she asked surprised “How can a normal teenager not like music?”

“Well maybe I’m not a normal teenager!” he said “Now leave me alone”

…………………………………………………………………

At lunch, the girls met each other again and went to the cafeteria to eat. Sunny greeted them and led them to a table were there were a lot of her friends.

“Bunny!” a cute guy greeted her with a peck on the lips and she blushed

“Girls this is my boyfriend Sungmin” she said and they bowed

“Oh he is the pink rabbit you were talking about the whole summer?” Taeyeon asked and Sunny sent her a death glare, Sungmin just chuckled

“Nice to meet you girls” he said smiling

“Annyeonghaseyo” they said to the people around the table

“These are my cousins” she said

“Annyeonghaseyo my name is Kim Taeyeon, but you can call me just Taeng or Taengo” she said smiling

“My name is Jung Jessica but you can call me Sica”

“My name is Im Yoona, just call me Yoona or Yoong” she said

“Hi, I’m Seo Joo Hyun but call me just Seohyun”

“Aww your cousins are so cute!” a girl with eye smile said “My name is Tiffany”

Everyone else introduced themselves and they sat down and started chatting. Their new friends’ names were Tiffany, Heechul, Yuri, Yesung, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Sooyoung, Sungmin and Shindong.

“Oh Yoona, by the way I’m sorry for leaving you with Siwon” Yuri said really sorry

“Never mind” she said “But Siwon is obnoxious!”

“I know” she said

“Why did you let her with Siwon?” Heechul asked and Yuri blushed

“Because Minho was going to be partner!” she said embarrassed and Yesung hissed

“When will you realize Minho is not the guy for you?!” Yesung said really annoyed “He can’t love you because he is too busy loving Krystal!”

“Shut up!” Yuri said mad at him “Mind your own business ok?”

“Guys stop it” Sunny said

Suddenly all the girls in the cafeteria started yelling and squealing. Taeyeon and the girls were startled because they didn’t know what was going on.

“Ahhh Donghae oppa!” some girls yelled

“Siwon oppa, you are so hot!”

“Kyuhyun oppa I love you!”

“Leeteuk oppa talk to me!”

The kingkas entered the cafeteria and all the girls started shouting their names and making a lot of noise. They sat down on the corner of the cafeteria where they had special tables and personal cooks for them.

“Omo why are they so noisy?!” Jessica complained  “They are just spoiled brats!”

“But they are kingkas” Tiffany replied “Everyone loves them”

“Well I don’t find them charming at all” Seohyun said

“They have fooled every single girl of this school” Sooyoung said “But they still love them”

“What do you mean by every single girl?” Yoona asked shocked “Even you?”

“Neh” the girls including Sunny nodded

“OMO” Taeyeon, Jessica, Yoona and Seohyun were surprised

“They are just jerks!” Heechul said really mad

“Luckily you are not like that Chullie” Tiffany said hugging Heechul who blushed hardly

“Yeah you are lucky to have me” he said and Tiffany hit his arm

“Babo!” she said

“I was just joking my mushroom” he said and kissed her

“Yah stop being cheesy, I’m eating” Hyoyeon said and everyone laugh

“Babe, don’t spoil the mood” Eunhyuk told her and she sent him a death glare

“If you don’t shut up, you’ll dance alone” she threatened him and he remained quiet. Everyone laughed at them.

When they finished eating they stood up and when they were leaving, Shindong accidentally bumped into someone and dropped his juice over that person.

“YAH!” the person shouted wiping the juice “You fat boy look were you are walking!”

“Mianhae!” Shindong said really embarrassed, when he looked up he saw it was Donghae and his face turned white like a sheet of paper.

“Do you know how much this shirt costs?!” he asked still really mad and he embarrassing Shindong in front of everyone “It costs more than your parents house!”

“I’m sorry” he said again

“Being sorry doesn’t fix my shirt!” he yelled “If you can’t pay it then you’ll have to leave the school! I can get you expelled!”

“Please don’t do that!” Shindong said bowing many times but Donghae didn’t reply

“YAH he already said he is sorry!” Jessica said after seeing how bad Donghae was treating Shindong.

“Why are you always getting on my way?” he asked her “You really like me, don’t you?”

“Shut up! You are embarrassing my friend in front of everyone!” she yelled at him

“Sica is ok” Shindong said

“No, it’s no ok!” she said

“Let’s see” he said and a smirk formed in his lips “I can forgive his debt if you… go out with me”

“WHAT?!” she asked really annoyed

“You heard me. Either you go on date with me or your friend gets expelled in order to pay my shirt”

“That is not fair!” she said “You can’t threaten me like that”

Jessica was now really red of anger and Donghae was just smirking.

“You choose” he said smiling widely  “3... 2… 1…”

“FINE!” Jessica yelled at him as she finally gave up “I’ll go on a date with you!”

“Good” he said smiling and winked at her “I’ll pick you at 7, this Saturday”

After that the kingkas left the cafeteria but before that Donghae winked at Jessica again. She could have run after him and killed him in that moment but she refrained herself. Everyone in the cafeteria started whispering and gossiping things. Girls were sure jealous of her.

“Sica you shouldn’t have done that” Shindong said really sorry and Jessica sighed

“It’s ok” she said “It’s not like he is going to be my boyfriend or something like that”

“Just be careful unnie” Seohyun said “You know he is a jerk”

“I know” she said sighing “Lee Donghae you’ll really regret messing up with Jung Jessica!”

…………………………………………………

After classes, Yoona went to the gym as she was going to join the cheerleaders. When she arrived she never expected to find so many girls there. They were yelling excited as the basketball team was there practicing.

“Yoona!” she heard someone called her and she saw Sooyoung there. She smiled and went to where she was “Are you joining the cheerleaders?”

“Yes” she said excited “But I never imagine there would be so many girls here”

“They are not cheerleaders” Sooyoung said a little bit annoyed “They are just here to watch Siwon play”

Yoona took a glance at the players and he spotted Siwon there playing. She had to admit he looked really hot but then she erased those thoughts from her head.

“I never thought you would be a cheerleader” Yoona said really surprised

“It’s not that I like this” she said “I’m just here to protect my boyfriend from those girls”

“Who is your boyfriend?” Yoona asked and Sooyoung pointed at one of the guys that was playing

“The cute Chinese boy over there” she said “GO HANKYUNG!”

The Chinese boy turned his head towards us and smiled. He waved at us and blew a kiss to Sooyoung who just blushed. Siwon saw the scene and turned his head were Sooyoung and Yoona were standing. When he saw Yoona, he smiled widely and approached to them.

“I knew you couldn’t resist seeing me playing” he said to Yoona. She just rolled her eyes and ignored him. “You came just on time to see me take off my shirt”

“I’m not erted like you!” she yelled at him but she was really blushed. He suddenly took off his shirt revealing his hot abs. All the girls started squealing and Yoona couldn’t help and blush even more.

“Would you mind putting your shirt again?!” she said covering her eyes and he chuckled

“C’mon Yoong” he said “Everyone loves my abs”

“Not everyone loves you!” she yelled at him “Ask Sooyoung, she doesn’t find you attractive!”

Siwon just laughed like crazy after she said that.

“Babo Sooyoung is my sister!” Siwon said laughing even more “Didn’t you relate Choi with Choi?”

Yoona was really embarrassed and sent Sooyoung a “why didn’t you tell me” look. Sooyoung just shrugged and mouthed a “You didn’t ask me, sorry”

“Choi stop fliriting!” the coach yelled at him and he laughed

“Bye Yoong” he said winking at her and just waved at Sooyoung. Yoona still couldn’t believe she was that jerk’s sister.

…………………………………………..

Seohyun went to the library after classes to study the lessons of that day. The place was quiet and she really liked it because it was a peaceful place to be. She decided to start studying so she went for a book.

She wanted to take a math’s book but it was too high. Even though she was a tall girl, she couldn’t reach it.  Exhausted of trying, she took a ladder that near her and climbed it. When she was about to reach it, she lost balance.

She thought she was going to hit the ground hardly but luckily someone caught her on her time. She had her eyes closed as she was really scared of falling so she didn’t see who had caught her.

“Thank you” she said

“You are welcome” he replied and Seohyun immediately recognized his voice

“YOU!” she said really embarrassed because he was carrying her bridal style. He just smirked as she blushed. “What are you doing here?!”

“This is the library, it’s a free place” Kyuhyun said

“You hate nerds, how come you are here?!” she asked really annoyed

“That doesn’t mean I have to fail my exams” he said

“Put me down!” she demanded and Kyuhyun just chuckled

“I don’t want to” he said smiling evilly

“Cho Kyuhyun put me down now!” she said

“As you wish babe” he said and put her down. Then he suddenly gave her a peck on the cheek and she blushed.

“YAH!” she complained

“What?” he asked “You have to pay me somehow for saving you”

He said and waved at her before leaving as if nothing had happened.