Chapter 12: A trap (Haesica focused)

Hate or Love? [Hiatus]

Chapter 12: A trap (Haesica focused)

Taeyeon was still sad because she couldn’t believe that Leeteuk didn’t believe her. She was really mad at him and she didn’t want to know anything about him anymore.

She was in the beach alone, staring at the ocean when she suddenly felt someone tapped her back. She turned around and was surprised to see Siwon, Kyuhyun and Donghae.

“What do you guys want?” she asked harshly

“We just want to let you know that we don’t believe that you did it” Kyuhyun said and smiled at her. Were they really being nice to her?

“And Leeteuk doesn’t either” Siwon said and Taeyeon laughed sarcastically

“Yeah right, he really showed that” she said sarcastically

“He was just too mad at that moment to think properly” Donghae explained “He doesn’t believe you did such a thing, he just thought you told someone about his secret”

“He didn’t believe in me” Taeyeon said sad “I don’t want to talk about it”

“You should give him another chance” Kyuhyun said “He is really nice”

“Even if he comes to apologize, I am not going to forgive him!” Taeyeon said

………………………………..

Jessica was walking around the beach, on her own. She looked around and was mesmerized by the beauty. The place was perfect and their vacation started really well but then it turned into a nightmare. She sighed and sat down on the sand.

“Cucumber girl” someone said sitting next to her. The only guy that would call her cucumber girl was Lee Donghae

“What do you want Donghae?!” she asked him. She was mad at him because of what Leeteuk did to Taeyeon even though she knew it wasn’t his fault.

“Don’t be so rude with me princess, it wasn’t my fault” Donghae said

“Your friend is a jerk!” Jessica said

“He is too hot headed” Donghae defended his friend “But he is nice and I know he is sorry”

Jessica sighed again.

“This perfect vacation turned into a nightmare” Jessica said sad. Donghae looked at her and felt the need to comfort her.

“It doesn’t have to be like that” Donghae said and raised her chin with his hand. He looked into her eyes and smiled, making her blush. He leaned closer and she felt nervous because she thought he was going to kiss her but he kissed her cheek. He chuckled and she blushed rubbing her cheek harshly.

“Stupid fish!” she said shaking her head “Don’t ever do that again!”

“Deal” he said “Next time it will be on the lips”

He his lips and Jessica hit him hardly.

“ert!” she yelled at him

 “Let’s just say you are lucky today” he said smirking. “Do you want to hang out tonight?”

“To do what?” she asked. “I remember that our last date didn’t turn out really well”

Donghae remembered that moment and at first was mad but then laughed.

“I still have to get my revenge on that” he said and Jessica hit his arm again. “Ouch… two times already princess”

“You deserved that!” she said mad

“Back to my point… I was suggesting something like… ghost hunting. This was a deserted island before so we can further and look for ghosts” he said and smirked when he saw Jessica’s scared face.

“There’s no way I’m going with you to a creepy place in the night to hunt ghosts” she said and shivered at the thought. Donghae just chuckled

“Scared?” he teased and she glared at him

“Shut up” she said and he laughed again

“Ok if the ice princess is scared then let’s do something else” he said and Jessica smiled.

“Good boy” she said patting his head

“I’ll take you out tonight” he said “At 7, ok?”

“What if I don’t agree?” she asked

“I will force you to go, I did that once and I can do it twice” he said

………………

Hara laughed evilly when she heard about Jessica being scared. She had been following Jessica all day to know more about her and to know what to do against her. Now she knew.

“You are not going to get my Hae, Jung Jessica”

……………………..

While Jessica was walking back to her room, Hara stopped her and faked a smile to her. She was really good at pretending to be nice to people.

“Jessica sshi” she said smiling

“Oh Hara sshi hi” she said and smiled back

“I’m really sorry to bother you but…” she said and looked down faking to be sad. Even tears started falling down her eyes and Jessica was worried.

“Are you ok?” she asked her

“Neh, I’m sorry” she said “It’s just that I lost a precious necklace that my grandmother gave me and I can’t find it”

“Oh don’t cry Hara sshi” Jessica said and hugged her “I can help you to look for it”

Hara smiled evilly when she said that.

“Really? You are so nice Jessica sshi” she said

“Where did you lose it?” Jessica asked

“Hmm around there …” she said pointing at the high hill that was far way and Jessica was shocked

“Th-ere?” she asked nervously. She knew what was really far away and they had to cross unknown places.

“Neh, is there a problem?” she asked

“Ah no no” Jessica shook her head. She didn’t want anyone to know that she was scared of things like that.

“So… shall we go?” Hara asked and Jessica slighty nodded. Hara was happy because she had easily agreed.  

They started walking further and further in the jungle and after some hours, it was getting dark. Jessica was tired and wanted to go back, besides the creepy noises were freaking her out. The place was turning really scary.

“Hara sshi I think we should go back” Jessica said

“Just a moment please I think I saw something” Hara lied. She walked faster and faster to place she said she saw something. Jessica tried to follow her but she couldn’t catch her. When she looked around she didn’t see her anymore.

“Hara sshi, where are you?” she asked starting to get really scared. She didn’t know that Hara knew the way back and had left her there.

Jessica started walking slowly and jumping startled with every noise she heard. She was really scared and was about to start crying. The threes around her were giant and it really freaked her out and it was getting darker and darker. While she continued walking, she tripped with a rock she didn’t see and felt to the ground.

“Ouch” she said crying in pain. She tried to stand up but she couldn’t because she had twisted her ankle. She sat down on a rock and hugged her knees crying.

“Sombody help me!” she tried yelling

…………………………..

It was about 7pm and Donghae was ready to go to pick Jessica up. He walked to her room and knocked on the door. Seohyun opened it.

“Hi, is Jessica here?” Donghae asked

“Actually I thought she was with you” Seohyun said really confused

“What?” Donghae asked “No, she left me at about 2 o’ clock”

“What?” Seohyun asked starting to get worried “But I haven’t seen Sica since she was with you”

“Me either” Donghae said and his heart stopped beating for a while. He was starting to get really worried. Seohyun and Donghae immediately went around the whole place asking everyone if they had seen her but no one knew anything about her. Donghae was freaking out so he decided that he would go to look for her further.When Nichkhun found out that Jessica was missing, he freaked out as well.

“WHAT? JESSICA IS MISSING?!” he asked “I’ll go and look for her”

“You don’t know the place, I don’t need you!” Donghae said

“Donghae don’t be stubborn, we need to find Sica!” Taeyeon yelled at him. She was desperate to find her sister because it was already 8 pm and she still hadn’t appeared.

“Don’t go oppa” Hara said “Let the others find her”

“Are you kidding me?!” Donghae asked mad “I’m not going to let anything bad happen to her!”

Donghae rushed to go and look for her. Nichkhun followed him without thinking and even though they didn’t like each other, they had to stand each other. They were both really concerned.

“Aish this is my fault, I shouldn’t have left her alone!” Donghae scolded himself

“You shouldn’t even go near her!” Nichkhun said mad

“I was not talking to you!” Donghae yelled

They continued walking and going further inside the jungle. It was really dark because of the giant threes and they could barely see anything.

“Are you sure we should continue?” Nichkhun asked

“Just go back” Donghae said

“NO WAY! I’m not going to leave without Sica!” Nichkhun said

“You don’t know this place as much as I do!” Donghae yelled “If you get lost it will be worst so just go back!”

Nichkhun bit his lip. He didn’t want Donghae look for Sica on his own but he didn’t have another choice. He just nodded and went back. Donghae took a deep breath and continued walking.

He didn’t know how much time he walked but after some time, he heard someone sobbing. He jumped startled when he heard that.

“PRINCESS, ARE YOU THERE?!” Donghae yelled and his voice echoed in the threes. He followed the sound and ran faster. When he finally saw her he sighed relieved. She was still in the position as she was some hours ago, hugging her knees and crying. He ran to her and hugged her tightly. Jessica was crying hardly and hugged him tightly as well.

“I’m glad you are here” she said burying her face on his chest “I thought no one would come”

“It’s ok, I’m here now” he said caressing her hair. He slowly leaned forward and placed his lips on hers. Her eyes widened when she felt him kissing her. At first she resisted but then she kissed him back. When they broke the kiss, they were blushed. Both of them looked away.

“PABO! WHY DID YOU STAYED HERE?!” he said to break the uncomfortable atmosphere

“Because I hurted my ankle and I cannot walk!” she yelled back still crying. Donghae knelt on the ground and she was confused.

“Get on, I’m going to piggy back you” he said and Jessica climbed on his back and he started walking back. Jessica rested her head on his shoulder because she was really tired and Donghae blushed.

To break the uncomfortable silence, he started talking.

“Pabo, what were you doing here?” he asked worried

“I was helping Hara look for her necklace but she disappeared!” Jessica said and Donghae was shocked.

“WHAT? HARA? But she was in the hotel” Donghae said in disbelief

“Maybe she didn’t find me and went back thinking I was back too” Jessica said

“Don’t be naïve Jessica” Donghae said mad at Hara “I’m sure she set you a trap”

“What? I don’t think she is like that” Jessica said

“Think whatever you want” he said and then became silent again. “About the kiss… I just want you to know that I like you”

When he turned his face to look at her, she was already sleeping. He smiled.

“Maybe it’s better if you didn’t hear” he said but the truth was that Jessica wasn’t asleep. She had heard everything and she was happy.

Donghae continued walking and finally arrived at the hotel. When they saw Jessica, they all sighed relieved. They all ran to them but Hae stopped them.

“Shh she is sleeping” he said “I’m going to take her to her room, you can talk to her tomorrow”

“Hara sshi” he said harshly and she got scared “Come with me, I need to talk to you”

Hara didn’t dare to disobey because he was really mad. She would think of something to get rid of the problem. Donghae laid Sica on her bed and then glared at Hara.

“I can’t believe you did that to her!” he yelled trying as much not to raise his voice but he couldn’t

“Do what?” Hara pretended not to know “Did she blame me?”

“She didn’t but I know what you did!” he said

“Hae oppa, I would never hurt her” she said wrapping her arms around his neck. In that moment, Jessica opened her eyes because of the noise and saw them. Hara leaned forward and kissed Donghae. Jessica felt her heart breaking into little pieces.

YOU ARE LIAR, I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU LIKED ME- she thought and was about to cry but she controlled her tears- Why did I expect you to be different? A playboy will always be a playboy…

...........................