Chapter 4: Decision

Hate or Love? [Hiatus]

Chapter 4: Decision

Finally it was Friday. Jessica and her sisters couldn’t stand seeing the kingkas’ faces one more minute. The bad thing for Jessica was that the next day, she had a date with Lee Donghae.

She was still furious about what had happened some days ago. She couldn’t believe he had managed to get her go out on a date with her. She was in her room playing on her computer and Taeyeon was there too reading some magazines.

She was chatting with some friends of her previous school and she saw someone online.

Thaiprince is online

“OMO” Sica said surprised. She was really happy to see him online. He was her best friend and first love and she haven’t talk to him since they had moved to Seoul.

“What?” Taeyeon asked her

“Uhmm nothing” she said pretending nothing had happened

 

Thaiprince: Sica are you there?

Iceprincess: Nichkhun oppa! I haven’t talk to you in ages!

Thaiprince: Sica! I missed you! How is your new school?

Iceprincess: My new school ! There are some guys that think they are the kings of the world!

Thaiprince: Don’t mind them! Khunnie oppa will be there to protect you soon ^^

Iceprincess: What do you mean by that? You are coming back???

Thaiprince: Of course I am. I know you cannot live without your best friend!

Iceprincess: tsk

Thaiprince: Just kidding. ^^ so… promise you are going to pick me up at the airport!

Iceprincess: Of course I will! :D

Thaiprince: Good! My flight arrives to Seoul at 7pm tomorrow

Iceprincess: Fine I’ll be there ^^

Thaiprince: See you tomorrow thenSica, sweet dreams

Thaiprince is offline

 

“Kyaaa!!” Jessica yelled excited. Taeyeon jumped startled and Yoona and Seohyun came running to their room to see what was happening.

“Unnie, what’s wrong?” Yoona asked worried

“Nichkhun oppa is coming back tomorrow!” Jessica said really excited

“You scared us babo!” Taeyeon said and smacked her head

“Sorry” Jessica said rubbing her head “But Nichkhun is coming back tomorrow!”

“That’s good news!” Seohyun said “Are going to pick him up?”

“Yes I promised him I would go to the airport” Jessica said “He arrives tomorrow at 7pm”

“Tomorrow at 7pm?!” Taeyeon, Yoona and Seohyun asked surprised

“Yeah what’s wrong with that?” she asked

“Unnie, tomorrow at 7pm you have a date with Donghae did you forget?” Seohyun asked her and Jessica slapped her forehead

“I’m a babo!” Jessica scolded herself and continued to slap her forehead “How could I forget that? Now what am I going to do?!!!!”

“Either call Nichkhun oppa and tell him you cannot go or call Donghae and tell him to change the day of the date” Yoona said as if it was the easiest thing to do in the world

“It is not as easy as it sounds!” Jessica complained “I don’t have Nichkhun’s phone number and Donghae will kill me if I change the day!”

“Then you’ll have to choose” Taeyeon said “You cannot go to both places at the same time”

“Ottoke!!”

………………………………..

The next morning, Donghae woke up really early. He didn’t want to admit it but he was kind of excited. He didn’t know why but he found her different from other girls he had dated before. She was the first one that actually didn’t want to date him.

“Donghae?” someone knocked on his room’s door

“Come in Siwon” he said and Siwon did as he was told. Kyuhyun was there too and he invited himself in.

“Why are you awake so early?” Kyuhyun asked him sitting on Donghae’s bed “It’s weird coming from you, besides it’s Saturday”

“I have a date today, remember?” he said and started to pick his clothes. There more than one hundred outfits and I was difficult for him to pick one.

“Why so excited?” Siwon “That girl doesn’t even like you”

“I will make her fall for me!” Donghae said

“Is it me or the great Lee Donghae is softening?” Kyuhyun teased and chuckled. Donghae sent a death glare to him and threw a pillow at his face.

“Shut up! I’m not softening!” he said  “Do you think I haven’t noticed that you haven’t teased the nerds since that girl Seohyun came to school?”

“YAH! What are you saying?!” Kyuhyun asked “I was just busy! I will go back to teasing Yonghwa again next week”

“What do you have against him huh?” Donghae asked him

“He is just too nerdy!” Kyuhyun replied and laughed evilly

“I thought it was because he was getting closer with that girl Seohyun”

“YAH! I bullied him way before she came!” Kyuhyun said but he was blushed

“Guys why can’t you just admit you like them?” Siwon asked “Like me, I admit I like that girl named Yoona.”

He smiled and Donghae and Kyuhyun laughed.

“Oh Siwonnie is in love?” Donghae teased using a sweet voice that sounded rather annoying

“I’m not in love with that girl. I don’t fall in love” Siwon said “I just like her, you know I like pretty people”

“I thought no girl was good enough for Choi Siwon” Kyuhyun said and Siwon smirked

“No one is good enough for me” he said really full of himself “But I kind of like her so I’ll try to make her mine”

“Good luck with that” Donghae teased “Btw where’s Teukie hyung?”

“He went to visit his umma” Kyuhyun said and Donghae just mouthed an oh

…………………………………

Taeyeon woke up really early that morning and saw her dad eating breakfast already.

“Appa good morning” Taeyeon said

“My Taengo, why so early?” he asked her

“I’m doing volunteer work today, remember?” she asked and he nodded

“You are such a nice girl” he said pinching her cheeks and she pouted “I’m proud of you”

“I enjoy doing it” Taeyeon said smiling “Besides I have nothing else to do today”

“Take care” he said and she nodded before leaving.

Taeyeon was a volunteer in the local hospital and she went to help there every Saturday. She enjoyed her work there especially since she had become really close to one of the patients. She was a really beautiful lady that was in her 40s. She had had an accident some years ago and was until now in coma. Taeyeon didn’t know her relatives because apparently they didn’t visit her often.

“Oh Taeyeon you are here” Doctor Kim said and smiled at her

“Hi doctor” she said bowing “So how is Mrs. Park today?”

“Still the same” he said

“I’ll go to see her” Taeyeon said and went to the room where Mrs. Park stayed. She approached to her bed and sat down next to her.

“How are you today Mrs. Park?” even though she knew there wouldn’t be a response she still liked to talk to her and to keep her company.  Suddenly she heard the knob of the door moving. She thought it was Doctor Kim but she was wrong.

“Mom I…” someone said, Taeyeon turned to face the intruder and was shocked “KIM TAEYEON, WHAT ARE YOUDOING HERE?!”

He seemed really shocked and the same time angry.

“I work here!” she said “What are YOU doing here?”

“That’s not of your business! Now leave!” he yelled at her and grabbed her wrist to pull her.

“YAH! Leeteuk sshi you are hurting me!” she said “Besides I’m here for her not for you!”

“I don’t want you close to my mother!” he yelled with anger

“So… Mrs. Park is your mom?” she asked shocked and he didn’t reply

“I said it’s not of your business!” he said really angry. Taeyeon looked at him with pity.

“If she is your mom, why doesn’t your family visit her?” Taeyeon asked and it was something Leeteuk wasn’t willing to answer.

…………………………………………………………

At about 6pm, Jessica still hadn’t decided where to go. Nichkhun or Donghae? Of course she would rather go to see Nichkhun but she didn’t want more problems with Donghae…

She was walking around the living room mumbling things and that was annoying Yoona and Seohyun.

“Sica unnie! I love you but you are annoying me!” Yoona yelled at her “Would you stop?!”

“I don’t know what to do!” she said sighing

“It’s 6pm unnie you have to decide soon” Seohyun told her

“I know” she said “Girls, what do you think I should do?”

“I think you should go with Nichkhun oppa” Yoona said “He is your best friend and he is not a jerk like Donghae!”

“I think you should go on your date with Donghae” Seohyun said “He asked you first and if you don’t want more problems with the kingkas you shouldn’t ditch him”

“You both have a point” she said and sighed again. She thought about it one more time and finally made a decision.

“I’ve already decided” Jessica said “And I think I’m going to regret it later…”