Shocking Score

The Perfect Fake Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Sehun and Tao was in a state of panic as they scan the maths book for the nth time for the upcoming maths test later on that day. After a few seconds, Sehun threw the book on the ground. "Nothing's going in my head!" he cried as he dug his head in his palms.

"Yah~" Tao whined. "You said it was going to be easy!" The slim, tanned boy joined Sehun as he too, dug his head in his arms as he cried loudly.

Suho shook his head at the two crying boys and turned his attention towards the rest of his friends who too were digging away in books. He rolled his eyes at the embarrasing sight in front of him. "Didn't you guys revise at all?"

"Not everyone has two parents as proffessors you know!" Chanyeol complained in his loud and deep voice before looking back down at the text book.

Again, Suho shook his head at the absurdness of his friends. He jumped a little by the sound of the bell ringing, signalling homeroom, meaning no more revision. A groan with a mixture of cries emitted from the mouths of his friends.

 

A week had already passed since the test everyone was crying over and it was finally result's day. Dozens of students continue to gather round the notice board, some leaving with happy and victorious faces and some leaving in the verge of crying.

Hyemi was at the corner of the very large crowd, too afraid to look at her result. She didn't study as much as she wanted to study. For the first time since she can remember, she didn't know many answers on the paper. Hyemi gulped as the crowd suddenly begin to lessen and she got nearer to the board. She just hoped to God that she was in the top ten again.

Hyemi froze. The notice board was close enough for her to able to see the score. She started from the top of the list and scanner her way down to number ten and her name was no where to be seen. She continued her way down the list and finally spotting her name at number twenty-two with 87%. Almost as if the crowd saw her score, they became quieter and started whispering with one another as they look at Hyemi in schock. The school's perfectionist had fallen from her throne to number twenty-two on the notice board. To some, it may seem a very good mark. She passed, that's all that matters. But not at this situation. For a student to continue to score top marks on every exam she ever encountered on and suddenly drop that much? Did something happen to her? How did she do that?

What felt like a tight space, Hyemi escaped from the scene and sped-walked elsewhere.

 

"Yah, did you hear the news?" Baekhyun asked to his fellow friends as they sat around their usual table in lunch. "Hyemi-sshi isn't on the top five, or even top ten!" he excalimed.

"Shhh!" Suho scolded as he glared at Baekhyun. "Stop making it sound like a massive deal."

Baekhyun opened his mouth wide. "Hyung! It is a big deal! And guess w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter