All day, Everyday Thinking

The Perfect Fake Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Chanyeol frantically waved his hand in front of Kai's face, the rest of Exo continued to stare at the boy in confusion. Kai had been in his own little bubble for the past week now and he wasn't usually like this, drifting off in his own thoughts as the world happen before him. Kim Jongin wasn't like that; he doesn't just let the world turn without him, he's the one turning it. So when he just showed up one day, silent as a vacuum, Exo grew curious more than worried. It was obvious he was thinking about something and it should be something big considering the fact that the Kim Jongin is thinking awfully a lot about it.

"Yah!" Chanyeol finally shouted, snapping Kai back to reality.

Kai winced as he played with his ear lightly. "Hyung," he whined. "Do you know how loud your voice is?"

"And do you kow how quiet you've been lately?" Chanyeol questioned back. "It's almost making me worry." He pouted cutely as he poked Kai's cheeks.

Kai irritatedly pushed Chanyeol off. "Hyung~" he whined in his low voice. "You guys are making me sound like I'm the noisiest person on Earth. I can be quiet sometimes you know."

"Yes, but not this quiet," Chen said. "You're almost as quiet as Lay!"

Everyone looked at the dimpled boy who's head was pasted on the table, sleeping soundly.

"It's a girl isn't it?" Baekhyun nudged Kai lightly as he lifted his eyebrows up and down along with a mischievous grin.

"Oh~" Chanyeol nodded. "Is it your Hyemi-shi?" Chayeol joined in with Baekhyun in nudging Kai. 

Kyungsoo patted Kai's back lightly as he said, "I'm glad you finally moved on from Krystal. Hyemi's a very nice girl too."

Chen joined in with Baekhyun and Chayeol in nudging Kai continuously. "Our Kai is soooo head over heels in love isn't he~" he teased.

Kai winced irritatedly at the three annoying hyungs of his before pushing them away from him. "I still haven't moved on from Krystal okay?" Before anyone could interrupt him, he said quickly, "Hyemi's only a fake girlfriend okay? I'm using her to make Krystal jealous." He looked around the room and everyone stared at him speechless and somehow mortified. "What?" Kai said bluntly.

A pen hit Kai on the head and he swiftly turned to Sehun. "Yah!" he shouted. "Why'd you hit me for?!"

"Because you're an idiot," Sehun said as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Kai," Suho started. "Does she know about this?"

"Yes." Kai rolled his eyes at his hyungs. "You guys are making me sound like the bad guy here."

"That's because you are," said Tao.

"It's not like I'm doing anything wrong. Hyemi agreed to be my fake girlfriend to make Krystal jeaous. That's it! I'm not hurting her or anything," Kai explained.

Before anyone tried to say anything else, the ring of the school bell caused the twelve boys to gather their bags and head off to their classes. 

 

The thought of maths for one hour didn't sound too pleasant in Kai's mind. He shrugged as he exited the door and turned a right, the opposite direction to where his class was. He wanted some peace for a while and by peace, he meant sleep. Turning a final corner, he entered the library, his little escape from his classes. Sometimes, he would read a book or tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter