Not an update

The Perfect Fake Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, this really should've happened 2 years ago but for some reason I forgot I was an author for a fanfic.

I find it's only basic curtesy and manners to tell the readers that I am no longer updating instead of giving you guys false hopes. 

I'm not going to make any excuses and lies, the reason why I'm not updating anymore is because I genuinely lost a lot of interest in EXO. Don't get me wrong, I still respect their talent and enjoy their performances and music but I don't go to tumblr and reblogging every picture I could find of Kai or writing stories about my biases. You know what I mean? 

I guess I've matured already. I mean I wrote this when I was 14? 15? I'm now 18 and to be perfectly honest with you, I don't find this story to be as appealing as the 14 year old me did. I have planned every chapter of this, put in so much effort but I genuinely think this story isn't as good as I thought it was when I was 14. 

I logged into asianfanfics today and was honestly shocked people were still subscribing, commenting and messaging me to update. I feel guilty and I truly apologise but I don't want to force a story to end without putting effort into it. 

Once again, I deeply apologise and thank you. :)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter