Ripped Picture

The Perfect Fake Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai was finally home Friday evening, and as usual, he walked straight to his room and laid on his bed, ready to close his eyes and fall into deep slumber. He had gym for two hours straight that day and his friends didn't take it easy on him as well. It was football and this wasn't specifically his forte. Both his hyungs, Xiumin and Luhan showed no mercy as they tackled every time they saw a chance.

Kai placed his ear phones in his ears and smiled at the peaceful music that filled his body. And at that split second, he was about to fall asleep but a loud knock woke his senses up. He sighed irritated. He heard his mother call him. "Jongin! Kim Jongin! Open this door or I'm coming in!" This only triggered an increase to Kai's irritation. He grumbled loudly before putting the blanket over him and snuggling up to a pillow.

He heard the door slam open. "Kim Jongin!" his mother yelled. She yanked the blanket off of Kai and stood with her arms crossed. "Would you care to give me an explanation?"

"What explanation?" Kai said tiredly.

"I heard that you didn't come back home at all last night. Where were you?"

. Kai totally forgot about that. "I was at Sehun's," he lied. "My phone was low battery so I couldn't contact the house." He heard his mother sigh.

"For goodness sake Jongin, could you please be a bit more responsible. You are going to be succeeding our business one day so you better start changing your lifestyle," his mother explained.

Kai rolled his eyes before sighing again. How many times had he heard the same speech over and over again. "Okay, umma. I promise I'll be more responsible next time." And how many times had he responded with the same answer over and over again?. He heard the loud sigh of his mother.

"By the way Jongin, Krystal is going to be staying over this weekend. You two should spend some time together," was the last thing Kai heard before he heard the door shut. His ears perked up and his lips formed a smile. That's great! He's finally going to spend some tie with Krystal! Kai was all too happy to be sleeping now and so he decided to text Krystal on his phone.

 

The next day came and with a big smile on his face, Kai ran downstairs for some breakfast and rushed back upstairs, planning what clothes to wear that day. He was way too excited for this. He heard one of the maids call that Krystal had arrived and with a quick finaly check on the mirror, he smiled then swiftly went downstairs.

"Krystal!" he greeted joyfully. 

"Hey!" Krystal greeted back with a smile on her face. "How are you then?"

"Great, thanks!" Kai smiled. "So, you wanna do something fun today?"

"Sure!" Krystal replied with as much enthusiasm as Kai's.

"Where'd you wanna go then?" Kai asked.

"Oh, I was thinking we could go play tennis today! I've kinda roughened up a bit..."

"Yeah sure," Kai replied. "Let's go then!"

 

Throughout Satuday and Sunday, Kai spent his days with Krystal. From playing tennis to eating out in restaurants to swimming, all the activities you could ever imagine. Kai could never ask for a better weekend in his life and this far by one of the most happiest time of his life. He really liked Krystal and he's sure she likes him back. Who wouldn't? With her treating him like this, it's for sure that she likes him right? Sure, Minho is her boyfriend but she's only going out  with him for pity, she's too nice to turn down a confession.

Throughout their time together. Kai was the one to make sure that no guy had ever confessed to Krystal. He made sure to protect her from those beasts because the only guy who ever has the right to be her boyfriend is him and him only. Krystal is too perfect for anyone else. He's determined to have her. Even if it meant using anyone else.

 

Kai and Krystal sat next to each other whilst watching a romantic movie together. Kai was not paying any attention to the movie one bit but try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter