The Beginning

The Perfect Fake Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One       

As the shouts and screams became louder and louder, Lee Hyemi quickened her pace as fan girls were about to go like lightning to the school's gym. It was a bit troublesome really. Hearing the same screams and shouts from almost every girl in school every morning... She swore she could be deaf by the time she leaves this school. She couldn't help it though. Let girls be girls by admiring the school's handsome group of kingkas, EXO.

Every morning, if they weren't late, Exo, plays basketball in the school's gym. It makes all their fan girls get pumped up for the upcoming day. They would always talk about it during home room and again, it can be troublesome.

 As soon as Hyemi walked in the gym, she flinched at the sudden sound of screaming right beside her. She played with her ear for a bit, making sure she can still hear properly before she continued to walk again. She took a couple of more steps only stopping again to look at the three boys in front of her with a confused expression. "Can I help you?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side. Her eyes widened when the boy in the middle who she remembered whose name was Woohyun, suddenly brought out a heart shaped box.

"Th-this." He stuttered. "I hope you eat it well. It's the chocolate that you said you liked once so... We bought it for you." He smiled weakly as he scratched the back of his head.

It took Hyemi a few seconds to get was happening and when she took the box off Woohyun's hands, she smiled her usual breathtaking smile which almost melted the three boys' legs. "Thank you so much guys. I'm sure I'll enjoy it!" She beamed but then bit her bottom lip. "But... I don't have anything on me right now..." She said warily as she patted all her pockets, hoping she could find something decent to give them back. She sighed at the results of finding nothing, "Maybe... I can buy you chocolates and give you them tomorrow?" 

"No!" They all chorused, which left Hyemi a bit stunned. "You don't have to Hyemi-sshi!" The boy on the right side whose name was Dongwoo waved his hands. "We just want you to enjoy them!" The boy on the right side beamed.

"Seriously?" Hyemi asked. When she received a nod, she bowed ninety degrees showing her gratitude. "Thank you again." With one more of her million dollar smile, the boys fled cupping their hands on their cheeks to cover up their redened faces.

Hyemi shrugged and continued walking, ignoring the stares of admiration from both guys and girls. Her face lit up when she found her best friend talking to a tall guy who was called Kris. She shouted, "Amber!" Hyemi received no response so she walked closer to her and tapped her shoulder which made her friend turn around.

"Oh Hyemi!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter