ix;;

P A N D E M O N I U M

---ix;;

Rated M for language and abusive use of odd word combinations. You have been warmed.

“Byul, I don’t dance—“

“So the guys and I are here. Choose your song,” the older girl waved off, hopping back and forth swiftly. The heavily equipped human punching bag before her shook nervously as Saebyul narrowed her eyes, swinging around with ferocious speed to back kick his cushioned chest. Luhan choked, scuttling out of the studio quickly when he felt the bile rise up in his throat.

Shiyeon sighed, rolling her eyes, “It’s not that easy, and I think you should take it easy on the guys.“

Laughing, the kick boxer’s gaze fell to the right, “We took down all my equipment for your practicing purposes, so all I have are human targets. Now, if you don’t mind, NEXT!”

Xiumin whimpered, scooting forward microscopic atom by microscopic atom, “Byul, I don’t wa—“ Chen then shoved the chubby-cheeked male, causing him to stumble, “Oh, man up hyung!”

“Too late,” Shiyeon smirked.

Saebyul grinned, gloved fists snapping the male’s jaw with a jab and a cross before she whirled around and aimed a high kick to the side of his head. Minseok cried out, crashing to the ground inevitably. The girl faced her opponents, “You’re next, Chen. Why don’t you man up?” she mocked.

Rising slowly, Xiumin stared at Byul with wide eyes as his bottom lip quivered, “M-M-M-MONSTERRR!”  he wailed, scrambling out of the room.

Jongdae froze, dark orbs darting back and forth. He stuttered in trepidation, then charged after Xiumin, “H-HE PROBABLY NEEDS SOMEONE TO CALM HIM DOWN. YEAH.”

Kris narrowed his eyes, “Can’t be that hard to take that shorty down…”

Shiyeon chuckled, exchanging gazes with Yixing, “That’s the understatement of the year, ge. Byul’s got like, ten tons of fury packed in each square inch of her body. You’re just huge.”

Saebyul pouted, “Tao, you know martial arts right? Let’s go,”

“No thanks, jie,”

The blonde male scoffed for the hundredth time since the girl had began her daily kick boxing practice, “Come on, she’s only 5’3. What harm could this shrimp possibly do?”

“SHRIMP?!”

“Have you not watched her tournaments for the past four years?” Yixing mused, “She knocked a girl’s upper row of teeth out with one kick,”

“ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?!”

Shiyeon muffled her laughter, awaiting the fight, “Last time someone called me a , Byul broke the guy’s nose before I could even get a punch in,”

“OH HELL NO. YOU’RE GOING DOWN, YOU GIANT ANGRY BIRD MEDUSA MUTATION!”

Kris stared blankly, anger slowly rising, “What.”

Saebyul lunged forward, all professional boxing procedures forgotten as she dived into gang fight mode, “ MY !”

“YOU HAVE NONE!”

“TAKE IT LIKE THE YOU ARE!”

“SAYS THE ONE WITH THE !”

“CAN YOU STAND UP AND WALK AROUND NORMALLY AFTER BLEEDING EXCESSIVELY FROM YOUR DICKHOLE FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT?!”

The male froze, pausing from restraining her attacks, “Now I really didn’t need to know that,”

“Don’t worry, Byullie. Go ahead, I got Tao covered,” Shiyeon cooed, Yixing snickering encouragingly from the back. Tao blinked, not hearing a word of the battle with double headphones on.

“YOU PURPLE PLATYPUS ING WAFFLECONE E!”