xxxiv;;

P A N D E M O N I U M

---xxxiv;;

 

“Find her! What the hell are you still ing doing here?!”

“It’s not that easy, Byul—“

“Does it look like I give a damn?! Who told you it would be easy?!” aforementioned girl growled fiercely, pale lips curling up in a scowl, “I don’t care what you do, just ing find her. Break the laws, murder someone, I don’t care. It will go under my name. But you have to…you have to find Shiyeon.”

Kai frowned, clenching his teeth, “I want to do the same thing, don’t you understand? I have nowhere to start though, no clues at all where I should even be looking.”

The blonde sighed deeply, massaging her temples, “Busan. Start in Busan and look for Jung Daehyun, then you can take it on from there. Take Exo with you, don’t take any risks.”

The younger male blinked in surprise, “Thanks…but what about you?”

Saebyul raised a brow, deadpanned glare still ever-vicious despite her heavily injured state, “It’s not like I’m here willingly, and I’ll be doing something. I can’t even walk myself to the bathroom, whose are you expecting me to kick, stupid?”

“Point taken.”

Being subjected to the hospital bed with several fractures in her legs and lower arms was much harder than she thought it would be. Not only was the food ty, daily physical therapy sessions were established for her “fast recovery”, though Saebyul would beg to differ. She could do better on her own, without someone else helping her do her business.

It’s okay though, the blonde thought mindlessly as she watched Kai shuffle out of her room with a hesitant, tight-lipped smile. I’ll make up for it, even if it’s not me breaking some necks.

 

They’re siblings…I ed up so bad…

Shiyeon warily eyed the two smirking figures, one feminine and the other rather built. Basketball, she assumed. Her childhood friend winced from beside her, multiple bruises and cuts marring his once unblemished skin. A surged of anger washed over her, tightening her jaw as she attempted to fixate her attention on treating Daehyun’s wounds.

As much as she could, anyway, in the bleak situation.

The two perpetrators waited, albeit impatiently, until the brunette slowly rose and aided her friend in standing. Shiyeon sighed irately, “I suppose you’re waiting for me to ask what you want.”

“Don’t be so ing sarcastic, you piece of .”

“Go to hell, !”

Daehyun scowled angrily, but dared not lash out as the sight of multiple dark-clothed bodyguards by the siblings. He glanced at the woman next to him worried, “What are you going to do?”

“I have no idea.”

“What the actual , Shiyeon,” he groaned exasperatedly, “You were supposed to be the smartest in the class. Well, when we were still classmates at least.”

She shrugged, “I’ll wing it. It always seems to work for Saebyul.”

“Saebyul…that, uh, irrational friend you mentioned?”

“Mhm,”

The younger of the siblings yelled in aggravation, “Hey, , what the hell do you think you’re doing? Don’t you think we could kill you any minute?!”

The statement jerked Daehyun back into the predicament they’d fallen into. He pressed his lips into a thin line, debating his options, “We could always run for it. I mean, that is, if I’m not too injured.” He clicked his tongue, “You shouldn’t have come, Shiyeon. They probably wouldn’t have done anything to me, since it’s you they want. And if you didn’t show, then they would just assume I’m not a plausible lure.”

“Too late for that, don’t you think?” Shiyeon chuckled, “Plus, it is me they’re after, they won’t stop hurting others until they have me.”

“Stop chit-chatting, don’t you want to know why you’re here?”

The brunette glared at the female across the room, “I think I’d know by this point.”

Scoffing, the younger brother gave her a prideful smirk, “Do you really? Then, I guess you’d know what’s coming for you right? We’ve got what we wanted from the stupid blonde, so it’s your turn.”

“So you’re proud that you attacked my friend, and only managed to win after having a whole group of guys jump her? And getting out of it with five of your guys taken out? Wow, you’re pathetic,” Shiyeon laughed, “Is that it? The grudge you had in losing to a girl half your size? Revenge?”

Daehyun stared at his friend incredulously, “Stop it, you’re going to get yourself killed.”

“Shut up, let me handle this.”

“But—“

“Why don’t you listen to her, then maybe we’ll let you go,” the older sister sneered, “What she did to me is none of you business, so you should just leave.”

Several of the men hidden in the shadows promptly manhandled Daehyun, dragging him out of the dingy warehouse. Shiyeon smiled apologetically at the struggling male, “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.”

“Like hell you will, .” Slap.

Ugh,” the harsh blow across her cheek left the woman slightly dazed, but overall furious with a mad grin on her features, “Is that all you’ve got, you useless ?”

Jumping to her brother’s defense, the older of the two immediately wrenched her hair back, “What your ing mouth, !”

“Why don’t you just shut the up, Park Rina.

 

 

 

 

Un-beta'd, forgive me. Then again, none of my chapters or stories are ever revised...heheh I'm lazy. Anyway, just trying to make up for my long absence and neglect of this story. Soz baes <3 Anywhoosies! Who has any idea who the siblings are? ;D shhh, don't tell anyone if you figure it out.