xvii;;

P A N D E M O N I U M

---xvii;;

“Coming in third place is...”

Saebyul wrinkled her nose, glaring at the MC, “Does he really have to do that? Are you kitten me? I’m going to claw your eyes out if you keep this up, damn motherer,” she cursed in English, confusing most of the boys.

The slightly taller girl beside her laughed, nudging her, “Let him have his moment,”

“WELL I’M ING PISSED!” ignoring the younger’s suggestion, Saebyul screamed out her anger. The MC jumped, turning around to glower at the loud girl only to cower at her scowl, “HURRY UP OR I WILL KILL EVERYTHING YOU LOVE!”

For the first time in history, Kai agreed with the headstrong oddball.

Shiyeon sighed, smiling in amusement as the MC fumbled with his paper, “Uh. Um. In third place is Viola, for their orchestral rock display!”

“Wait, what?!

“HOW ARE WE NOT EVEN IN TOP THREE?!”

“CAN I JUST—“

“And in tied in second place are EXO-B and SSX!”

Growling lowly, Shiyeon finally allowed herself to vocalize her thoughts. She turned around and grabbed the nearest male, poor Xiumin, and shook him violently, “What the ?!” Xiumin squeaked, holding his hands up in surrender, “I’MSORRYI’MSORRYI’MSORRY IT WASN’T MY FAULT!”

As chaos exploded on stage, Suho shrugged, “Oh well,”

 

“That was ing retarded,” Saebyul pouted, whining childishly as she shook Shiyeon’s arm, “Maaaaa, what do we do now?!”

Said girl groaned, plopping down on the backstage couch. The rest of Exo joined the two females, Beast and BAP having left to enjoy the dance, “There’s really nothing we could do about it.”

“Second round?” Baekhyun suggested innocently.

“NO!”

Kris rolled his eyes, massaging his temples, “Why can’t you two just compromise? Complete both of the prizes, or just forget about the bet. Seriously, why are you so worked up?”

Saebyul snapped down from her slumped, defeated form. She bared her teeth, ripping her thick soled Vans off her foot and chucked it in a deathly accurate speed at the blonde male’s head, “YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THIS, ASSHAT! YOU MADE US PRACTICE UNTIL TWO IN THE MORNING!”

“My god…” shaking her head, Shiyeon retreated to the back corner of the room where Kai sulked, “These two need a truce more than we do,”

Kai gazed up at the woman, eyes large and bottom lip jutted out pathetically, “I can’t believe I was only second place,”

Shiyeon scoffed, “Don’t be a brat. Let’s just do as Kris said and compromise. I really do want a studio.” His eyes lit up hopefully. “So, that means you’re going to date me, right?!”

“…ugh, a deal’s a deal.”

Kris and Saebyul’s unceremonious wrestling in the background subsided in his mind as fireworks exploded and all that cliché crap because I really can’t be bothered with description.

He tackled the poor girl on the other end of the bet.