xxxiii;;

P A N D E M O N I U M

---xxxii;;

 

“I’m just saying, but that’s the stupidest idea you’ve had up to date.” The blonde deadpanned without a single hesitation.

Shiyeon tossed her best friend a look, half-determined and half-unnerved, “I have to, Byul.”

Said girl snorted, raised a brow as if pointing out the obvious, “No, you ing don’t. You’re not going all the way to Busan alone just because you want to catch some stupid er who’s pranking us. You’re going to leave this to me and pray to God I don’t find them, because I’m fully prepared to torture them in every way humanly possible.”

“That’s a nice thought, but no thanks,” the brunette dismissed firmly, “I’ll do the torture myself.”

“Yoon Shiyeon!”

 

Shiyeon crouched before the lifeless girl, clenched hands shaking as she forced herself to look up at her unconscious friend. Saebyul laid on the uncomfortable hospital bed, completely limp and ghastly pale. Kai frowned as he watched the woman choke back her tears, hanging her head down for a couple minutes before she turned and stood.

Her fists tightened, what little nails she had digging into her palms as she faced the questioning gaze of her boyfriend. Shiyeon scowled, glancing elsewhere, “Carbon monoxide poisoning. They say her respiratory system almost completely failed.”

“How…?”

The rest of Exo stood at the doorway, having been banned from entering due to their loudness. Xiumin had already begun chewing his nails and Luhan paced restlessly, with Yixing groaning every other minute. Kris stood calmly at the doorway, exchanging a look with Suho, “We found her in the park after tracking her phone because she didn’t answer. She always has her phone with her, you know that.”

The brunette raised a brow, piercing eyes flaming with anger, “Carbon monoxide in that amount couldn’t have been accidental. Especially not in the park of all places.”

“You’re right, it wasn’t. Her neck and wrists had strain wounds and there was fabric under her nails, probably from defending herself.” Suho grimly explained, “And, uh, there was a message on her phone. We couldn’t track the number, and we don’t quite understand it, but it said something like ‘to take down the Queen, the Knights must fall’.”

Immediately deciphered the meaning behind the message and growling, Shiyeon took a sharp turn and stomped towards the exit of the sterile confinement.

Kai frowned, sprinting after her, regardless of any awkwardness between the two,  “Where are you going?!”

“To track those ers down!”

 

 

 

 

 

So sorry I haven't updated in so long, if my readers even care /cri/. I don't have any excuses. With summer vacation I've just been incredibly lazy and thinking hurts me brain /hiss/. It's a pain to do stuff, and I do not understand how to work this new Asianfanfics at all. Probably because I haven't even explored and I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS CHANGE UNTIL JUST NOW. Where are the font styles?! The font size?! Halp!