xxxv;;

P A N D E M O N I U M

---xxxv;;

 

“Yeon! Yeon, wake up!”

Said girl frowned, eyebrows furrowing as she struggled to open her eyes. Pain burned her from all directions; she could hardly tell where it originated. She couldn’t keep her vision for long, as her heavy lids threatened to close at any given moment.

“Remember what we ing told you, .”

Shiyeon clenched her teeth, briefly registering the worried face of Kai standing in front of numerous men in suits before black dressed everything yet again.

“We keep our promises. Unless you want all your friends to disappear off the face of the planet…you’d better listen.”

throbbed, choking her with an unbearable amount of unspoken words. It hurt to move. It hurt to breathe. It hurt to think.

“Don’t with us, and don’t say anything about this. Got it?”

So she wouldn’t think.

 

Saebyul sneered, watching silently over her fatally injured best friend. Multiple pillows propped her upright on a large armchair, supporting her weak limbs. The Exo members had left a short while ago, barely managing to pry Kai from Shiyeon’s side. The blonde remained, assuring him that even with all her bones broken she had enough fury to defend the comatose girl. That, and her hospital room was literally right next door.

With her lack of ability to move, she had plenty of time to think. To connect the pieces and realize with unsaturated rage exactly who she would willingly murder.

Park Rina and Park Jungho, children of the infamous Park conglomerate that owned practically everything in specific districts. Previous objects of humiliation brought on by their own initiation of fights against a Seoul-renowned street-fighting duo.

“You underestimate me, you little ,” the blonde hummed eerily, half-lidded eyes gazing lazily at the limp, mutilated mass of flesh that was Shiyeon. The menace radiated off her tremendous amounts.

In every sense, they did underestimate the power of the eldest heir of an international architectural empire. Even their own family’s business was designed by Saebyul’s parents, inside and out, every single inch.

Hell, she could blow it up without any evidence pointing to her. The brat inside her was eager to murder, with her family name on her side to remove any incriminating rumor that dared to spread. The years she’d spent swearing to herself never to abuse her family’s power…it was gone in an instant, replaced with solely thoughts of revenge.

“I will ing crush you.”

 

Kim Jongin sighed depressingly, frowning at the gray skin. He shivered slightly; pulling his jacket closer as he proceeded to trudge on without paying passerby’s the slightest bit of attention.

Sehun raised a brown, crossing his arms, “It’s not the first time your girlfriend’s been so critically hurt. Get your together and do something useful about it.”

“I know, I know…I just…” Kai sighed yet again, shrugging, “Something feels off. As much as I want to take care of her…I don’t think it’s over just yet.”

“What do you mean?” the calm leader inquired, concerned. Chanyeol paused in his relentless eating, staring at the second youngest present along with Suho and Baekhyun. The latter snickered, despite being slightly uneasy, “Come on, man, I never knew you were the superstitious type.”

The male tossed his hyung a glare, “Shut up, Bacon. Don’t you think it’s weird that everything would just…cease after Shiyeon was hurt that badly?”

Baekhyun snorted, unconsciously ignoring the insult, “It’s weirder that Saebyul hasn’t killed anyone yet.”

Frowning, Kyungsoo racked his brain for a fuller memory invoked by his friend’s statement, “Doesn’t Byul have a history of…inability to control overwhelming emotions…?”

“Well, I mean, she’s a bit impulsive but—“ Kai paused, a medical account on Saebyul’s file hitting him, “ing .”

 

 

 

SEOUL CENTRAL HOSPITAL

Patient: Ryu Saebyul

Guardian: Yoon Shiyeon
                (family un-notified, guardian sign-out)

Case: Attempted suicide
                Evidence of murderous intent

Diagnosis: Mild Psychosis,
                Chronic Schizophrenia
                Intermittent Explosive Disorder

                (psychological therapy received,
                results unverified)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

completely un-beta'd, unrevised, i puked it out in a short time frame!!
i was inspired to update but it strayed extremely from my planned plotline and this happened and i dont have anything to replace it
i sorry