xii;;

P A N D E M O N I U M

---xii;;

“How’s your act going, hon?”

The woman glanced up blankly, half-lidded caramel eyes heavily tinted with frustration and adorned with dark bags. Her tousled brown hair hung loosely in deadened waves, sweatpants and white v-neck further contributing to her exhausted appearance, “I am not in the mood for your games, Kim,” Shiyeon droned, dropping her head onto her desk limply.

Jongin frowned, quickly skimming the rest of his friends. Other than Shiyeon and Saebyul, Exo had dominated the entire backside of the classroom. The majority of them oozed fatigue, deeply putting down the atmosphere, “What’s up with you guys?”

“Jiejie worked us to death,” Tao groaned, tossing fearful looks at Saebyul as he curled into fetal position.

Byul scowled, clumsily pulling her blonde hair into a bun and fumbling with her thick rimmed glasses; she’d been too drained to see right that morning, as her vision wasn’t exceptional, only acceptable, “Hey, why are you blaming me? Your angry brows duizhang is the one that kept barking at us to keep practicing!” For a moment, she considered hiding in the folds of her harem dance pants that was large enough to conceal her, “Why is it so hot in here anyway!?” Saebyul hissed, pulling at her tank top.

“Oh, so it’s my fault now?!”agitated, Kris crossed his arms and shot a hateful glare in her direction, “Need I remind you, we’re only helping Shiyeon out of courtesy? We don’t have to do this.”

“ on a , you loser. We don’t need you!” she snapped.

The blonde male huffed, “Fine, so be it! Good luck trying to win the competition on your own!”

Despite the wooziness in her head, Saebyul abruptly pushed her chair back and stood up, slamming her palms down on her desk, “We don’t need your ing luck! WE CAN BE BETTER THAN YOU GUYS COMBINED ANYWAY, IF PROCRASTINATION WASN’T SO IN LOVE WITH US!”

Shiyeon sighed, already adapted to their continuous banter, “Lord, help me,” she grumbled.

Kai shot her a smirk, bending down to her level on the desk, “So, you want to just admit defeat now and get with me or should I wait and beat you down mercilessly?”

“Yoon Shiyeon does not back down nor does she give up,” said woman scowled defiantly, slumping down immediately after, “That is, when I’ve gotten enough sleep…”

“EAT A !” Saebyul screeched.

Kris roared, “ A DUCK!”

“STEP ON A LEGO!”

The man gasped, along with every other present Exo member. Tao whimpered, stumbling back, “Jie, you didn't have to go that far. That was just too much.”

Jongin laughed, “From what I see, your little crew is pretty much useless.”

 Shiyeon glowered at him viciously. Saebyul snapped her head from her side conversation, baring her fangs at a suddenly frightened Kai. The brunette shoved her desk forward, forcing the male to step back. In the next moment, she’d flung his own chair in his direction, missing by a mere inch, “Say that again, I dare you.” The girl threatened.

“You—that was a chair! Are you—I could have died—what?!”

Ignoring the male, Shiyeon brutally kicked over his desk and marched out with Saebyul and Exo-M in tow, “Come on, we’re going to work on a new song. That is going to regret it,”

Saebyul pouted.

“Couldn’t we have just beat him up?”