xxi;;

P A N D E M O N I U M

---xxi;;

“Yeon! I saw your locker, are you okay?”

The taller girl raised a brow, nodding absentmindedly, “Yeah, I’m fine. I just can’t promise I’ll snap one day. Dating this is bringing more trouble than it’s worth,” Shiyeon muttered under her breath, pouting.

Saebyul blinked, smirking, “Somewhere out there, Kai is crying for unknown reason,”

“He’s a grown man, he can learn to take some constructive criticism,”

The blonde scoffed, bumping the younger with her shoulder, “My . This kid is more of a baby than any of us will ever be. By the way, how are you going to clean that up?” Saebyul clucked her tongue, “It was pretty bad from what I saw. Haven’t they been threatening you for a while now?”

“Mm, but it’s not like they’re going to do anything serious,” Shiyeon sighed, “It just gets annoying. It’s immature.”

“And you call that crazy shemale of a friend mature?” a snobby voice sneered from behind them, followed by a chorus of agreement. The two exchanged a look, turning back at the same time to find a group of girls—most likely a certain dancer’s stalkers—glaring at them.

Saebyul glowered right back, scrunching her nose in distaste, “Please, do me a big favor and go fu—“

“Byul, language,”

“You’re one to talk,”

“Shh, the rabid monkeys will hear us. Maybe they won’t notice if we just back away slowly,” Shiyeon whispered, purposefully loud enough so the group heard her.

The lead fan girl scoffed angrily, “Why you—“ a bat appeared in her hands that they hadn’t even noticed before, hidden by the masses, “We were going to go easy on you, but you’re just too damn annoying. You don’t deserve to date Kai oppa!”

“Kim Jong-ing-in, I’ m going to kill you,” Shiyeon groaned, immediately knowing that it would turn a physical fight. She quickly took her stance, back to back with Saebyul as the girls surrounded them, seeming to double and triple in number as they went.

Somewhere amidst the chaos, the leader hid with the metal bat ready at hand.

The last thing Shiyeon registered was a warning cry from Saebyul.

And everything seemed to fall beneath her.