xxii;;

P A N D E M O N I U M

---xxii;;

“LET ME GO! LET ME GO, YOU ! DON’T TELL ME TO THINK RATIONALLY, BECAUSE THEY ING DESERVE IT!”

Kris violently wrenched the hysteric girl back, shooting a cold, dead glare at the same group of girl. This time, they cowered in fright and quickly scurried out of their view. Without even bringing her school supplies, Saebyul had stormed into the university first thing in the morning and turned it upside down in a savage search for Shiyeon’s attackers. She’d noticed, though, Kai was nowhere to be found.

And neither was her best friend, Yoon Shiyeon.

“Stop, you can’t do this during school hours. Do you know how much trouble  you’ll get into? You can’t take them on by yourself, much less without a weapon,” the tall caramel blonde warned, holding her in a death grip, “Think for a moment. Just go to class for now,”

Saebyul whipped around, hollow eyes speaking what she could have never said, “Forget it,” she hissed, freeing herself and pushing past the concerned Exo members. Once they could only have seen her disappearing back, Saebyul whimpered in pain.

Shiyeon was in the hospital, still unconscious for God-knows-how-long. She hadn’t walked out of the fight unfazed either; instead of a fatal head injury, she’d limped around with a broken leg, two fractured ribs, both wrists sprained, and scabbing scratches littering her body. Needless to say, it was suicide for her to be walking around that moment.

But, I came here anyway, Saebyul narrowed her eyes, freezing in her spot. Hesitantly, she turned around and found a sulking Kai being dragged through the front gate. Kris stood in the same spot she left him, holding her gaze with a  message so clear she almost laughed at herself.

If I can’t destroy them physically, then we’ll just go about this another way.

 

Yeon, you’d be proud of me for solving something in a “calm” manner.

“W-What do you want?” the leader of the attack stuttered, eyes roaming the bathroom as if searching for aid. Only two of her minions stood at her side, shaking visibly knowing their mere number of three could not stand a chance against a furious kickboxing captain, injured or not.

Saebyul laughed cynically, “What I want, you say? What do you think I want?”

Park Rina, her nametag read. Rina clenched her teeth to stop her shivering, “I don’t have time for your bull! Didn’t you learn from yesterday—“

“Ah, what would your precious Kai oppa think of you now?” the blonde absentmindedly spoke, staring out the bathroom window with a faraway look. The sun hit her lean image brilliantly, further enhancing the promise of death in her eyes, “If there was even a chance for you to be with him in the first place, not that any male would consider such a filthy human as you are, you’ve completely demolished it. Do you want to know why?”

Rina’s teeth chattered, despite all her will not to show weakness, “I-I don’t c-care—“

“You know what you did,” without so much as a punch, Saebyul strode out, “You know perfectly well.”

“I-I d-didn’t—“

“You killed her. You killed her, and you will pay.”

 

NYahaHAHAhAHAHAH
DID YEON BBY DIE? OHHHHHHHHHHHH DRAMA'S GOING DOWN
WHAT WILL BYUL DO
actually that's a bad question
HOW BAD WILL SHE HURT THEM?