xv;;

P A N D E M O N I U M

---xv;;

“, I really don’t want to get up there…” Shiyeon muttered regretfully, “Why did I ever agree to this?”

“You’re on in five, Yoon!”

Saebyul snickered, “Too late for that. Just it up, get out there, and strut your stuff baby girl. There’s nothing to be afraid of, you know just how well we pulled off the talent show when we were still in the states.”

The woman scoffed, flippantly turning away with a pout, “We were young and stupid, and wanted to try everything out. Do you honestly think that was fun for me?  I nearly died of embarrassment on the spot, if your horrible memory doesn’t recall. It was a horrifying experience.”

“But we won second place,” Byul grinned, “And I’m going to hold you to your ability from that,”

Shiyeon pressed her lips into a thin line, giving the older girl the finger.

“Don’t give me that bull, ‘cos we gotta go!”

 

“And here it is, bringing alive the song ‘Growl’, SSX!”

Yo, okay. Heh, y,

The group of twelve stormed onto the stage in an explosion of dark grey mist. The music boomed loudly, vibrating throughout the entire dance floor as the crowd cheered and jumped to the beat. Shiyeon gulped, swallowing her fear as she gave a final self-supporting chant. The routine began.

Perfectly, perfectly, perfectly. Everything went as she hoped, every move was sharp, their voices proud, all notes hit just right. Then Daehyun slipped.

Shiyeon was too far away, and no one else had caught the mistake.

From the shadows, locking eyes with her for a millisecond, Saebyul dashed out and yanked his shoulder up. It came so fast, so naturally that the group immediately went back into their synchronized dancing. Shiyeon smirked, high fiving the older girl when they’d moved closer.

Dark brown orbs swept over the student body, and the brunette tossed Kai a smug smile.

Confusion was directed back at her, and the woman could only think one thing. Watch carefully, because this is how you rock a show.

The crew spontaneously joined together, holding each other limb by limb, until they formed a tall and dangerous tree. At the top, Shiyeon nodded as an indication and Saebyul threw her up. Performing a somersault that she’d only used a few years back, in gymnastics, she landed in the center stage.

The tree fell apart, and whoops greeted them.

Her gaze stayed focused on one person.

May the best team win, Kim Jongin.

So they shall, Yoon Shiyeon.